• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Erm so am tending towards this method as an easy DIY method. Which is maybe 4 benzos or 5 benzos and an exit bag.
The exit bag is on my head, but needs to be big enough that I can keep breathing till the benzos kick in.

I am thinking I'd have my hands handcuffed or cable tied to the bedframe, some kind of way I could close them and not remove them.
Then I'd just wait until I passed out. The hard bit may or may not be the waiting.

So I need a bag that is big enough that it won't kill me till I pass out. What kind of bag is strong enough and big enough to do this job?

I was thinking about doing this with Ketamine but don't have a supplier and don't like ketamine that much. I have another method, but this one feels easiest to do where I live (which is supported accommodation) then one which takes more time. As they give meds in the evening then do a 'room check' in the AM where they knock on my door and I need to respond. So if this method worked it would work quickly from suffocation. They have really pissed me off so I don't feel the responsibility to them that I would feel to other people in terms of suicide/discovery of body.

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
You wont pass out quickly it'll take forever if at all. Your body will just try to stay alive untill you die

Reactions: BrainShower
Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
Use large suitcases and travel bags.
Insulate its body from the outside.
This amount of space can buy you a maximum of ten minutes

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Th
Use large suitcases and travel bags.
Insulate its body from the outside.
This amount of space can buy you a maximum of ten minutes
Thank you. What do you mean by travel bags? You put the bag around the suitcase, then put your head inside how?

try to rephrase: how do I put my head inside and ensure it is sealed? what are travel bags?

thank you

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It seems a bit risky and uncomfortable to me but it could just be my claustrophobia. Have you looked into the trinquete method?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Found these:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Plastic-St...4&psc=1&mcid=9f408993bfcb38c8a7cb85716434c0d8 to cover a suitcase

And that is for 10 mins of breathing before panic....

I guess I need to find a way to test when I pass out on benzos and to time it for me.
OR https://www.amazon.co.uk/Multi-Purpost-Drawstring-Household-Organizing-SPICY/dp/B072N58JY5

@Elysion how do you put your head inside the luggage inside the bag? I guess the luggage is mainly zipped out. What is the purpose of hte luggage as well as the plastic bag.

I have some luggage so am definitely thinking this could be an option.

@rozeske I'm trying to find a painless and quick suffocation method. I have a different method but that requires more pre-meditation and more time - I'd have to not be where I live at the moment. At the moment, I'd rather do it where I live.

Last edited: