• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LucifersIntrovert

LucifersIntrovert

Buried Alive
Sep 10, 2023
About a week ago my grandmother was rushed to the ER because of internal bleeding and this has happened before about 4 years ago. But just seeing her laying on the hospital bed begging not to die just tore me inside I'm a bitch idc I'm still crying tot this day and SH every time I think of that moment because I wish to forget about it so why not punish myself until I stop it right? The reason she means so much to me is because from the ages of 3-10 she was the only one taking care of me next to my grandfather because my parents always were bickering and fighting over stupid shit and my grandma was there to stop everything and take me away. Now that my parents are divorced and happy I still see my grandmother as a role model I've never had so much attachment to one person and seeing her begging not to die on the bed is unexplainable on the feelings that go through you. Now she has an unexplainable spot in her lungs and doctors need more time for it to form before they can get a scan on it but I'm just lost now. My law classes are starting back up and just knowing I can't be there for her 24/7 hurts. And the day she dies I no longer have my will to live she is genuinely the only thing keeping me going because ever since my first attempt I vowed to never let her bury her grandson. Thank you and goodnight

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and pneumonoultramicros
pneumonoultramicros

pneumonoultramicros

i hate this planet
Feb 16, 2023
i cant tell you how much i hope for her to be okay. my grandma has similarly helped me from my parents, ive had to move in with her multiple times to get away from them. and to this day shes the only one in my family that really helps me. i cant imagine i could live either thinking about if something happened to her right now.
much love from OH <3

Reactions: LucifersIntrovert
LucifersIntrovert

LucifersIntrovert

Buried Alive
Sep 10, 2023
i cant tell you how much i hope for her to be okay. my grandma has similarly helped me from my parents, ive had to move in with her multiple times to get away from them. and to this day shes the only one in my family that really helps me. i cant imagine i could live either thinking about if something happened to her right now.
much love from OH <3
Thank you… grandmas are just the best man I can't fathom a world without her

• Love
Reactions: pneumonoultramicros