• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Would a strawberry flavoured condom around the tongue help to avoid the taste of the SN?.

As people probably already know any salty liquid causes a strong gag reflex and im looking for ways to bypass the horrible taste.

Obviously asoon as the SN is down you'd remove the condom cuz u dont want to choke on it.

@Jumper Geo he'll love this:blarg:

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: OopsIdidntwanttodie, voyager, RoyalSapphire and 11 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
That's certainly an interesting and unique way to do it...

• Love
Reactions: voyager, antigone_iris, W3akCr3atur3 and 12 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Would a strawberry flavoured condom around the tongue help to avoid the taste of the SN?.
I can think of things I would rather use for that. I piece of candy maybe.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight-rain and SmellyRat
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

As people probably already know any salty liquid causes a strong gag reflex and im looking for ways to bypass the horrible taste.

Obviously asoon as the SN is down you'd remove the condom cuz u dont want to choke on it.

Good thinking. :smiling: Never thought of that.

Reactions: Ghost2211, Jumper Geo and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I can think of things I would rather use for that. I piece of candy maybe.

No, because you can't cover the entire tongue with candy unlike a flavoured condom.

Also couldn't candy cause stomach acidity?

Reactions: Nymph and Ghost2211
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Wouldn't work. Stick your tongue out as far as you can: that's half your tongue. The other half is still in your mouth, and a condom won't cover it because it's anchored to the floor of your mouth.

Reactions: voyager, Stepheng7287, TimeToBiteTheDust and 6 others
lonelymountaingirl

lonelymountaingirl

just passing through
Oct 21, 2020
Wouldn't work. Stick your tongue out as far as you can: that's half your tongue. The other half is still in your mouth, and a condom won't cover it because it's anchored to the floor of your mouth.

so what I'm hearing is strawberry lubricant instead...

Reactions: Sunset764, FatalSystemError591, TimeToBiteTheDust and 4 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

I doubt if it would stay on and will end gagging, there are a few things that will make your mouth numb but I prefer the 2 below.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-papers-chocolate-flavoured.37698/post-702642

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018

Good point. It could still help if half my tongue is strawberry and the other salt it might make it tolerable.

I'll probably try it with 20g of sea salt in 50ml and see if it makes a difference.

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Good point. It could still help if half my tongue is strawberry and the other salt it might make it tolerable.

I'll probably try it with 20g of sea salt in 50ml and see if it makes a difference.

Don't take in 20g of sea salt, that could be a lethal dose and will lead to a painful death.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, GoodPersonEffed, SmellyRat and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020

Please don't swallow the salt. Swish and spit

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and SmellyRat
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
I believe you'll just end up gagging on the horrible taste of the salts AND the condom. also im pretty sure the condom being present in your mouth would just catch a bunch of sn on it and make things worse. seems like a bad idea. But i wish you the best of luck OP, take care

Reactions: Stepheng7287, antigone_iris, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Don't take in 20g of sea salt, that could be a lethal dose and will lead to a painful death.

Yeah i'll probably just do 10g of sea salt. Having diarrhea for a full day wasn't pleasent.

I believe you'll just end up gagging on the horrible taste of the salts AND the condom. also im pretty sure the condom being present in your mouth would just catch a bunch of sn on it and make things worse. seems like a bad idea. But i wish you the best of luck OP, take care

Yeah, you're right it probably is a bad idea, but it's all trial and error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost2211
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I mean you could just plug your nose but to each their own I guess

• Love
Reactions: Niftypoint124, GoneGoneGone, woxihuanni and 1 other person
specklenought

specklenought

Internet Cry Baby
Oct 2, 2020
what about those like fishmens friends? those awful mints that numb your tastebuds entirely? Or chewing on cloves? I wonder if that would work.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Uh either one of us has never used a condom, or our tongues are attached very differently. A condom can't cover all of the taste buds, or even come close.

You are literally talking about less than a shot of liquid. Drink it the way millions drink tequila - down the hatch and make a bad face after.

Reactions: OopsIdidntwanttodie, Stepheng7287, GoneGoneGone and 5 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No. I was referring to drinking shots in general. Lime juice, which is acidic, is the worst possible thing to mix with sn.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and Stepheng7287
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
What about buying pixie stick like tubes and just funneling it down your throat?? Would that work???

Reactions: SmellyRat and allym101
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No. It will stick in your throat and likely be exceedingly uncomfortable. This also doesn't do anything about the taste. Mix it with 50ml of water and drink it.

Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
Now that's some big thinkin' right there. I'm just going to chuck a rock candy in my mouth after I drink it.

• Love
Reactions: SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
What about buying pixie stick like tubes and just funneling it down your throat?? Would that work???

Could do, but in that case getting a straw instead would work better.

Reactions: FatalSystemError591
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm going to use capsules to put it in.
Also if I vomit, it will be easier to take more that way.

Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
It is recommended that you take an anti-vomiting drug beforehand if you feel susceptible to throwing up and also a regular beta blocker such as propanolol for your nerves and something like codeine for the pain.

W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
I'm going to use capsules to put it in.
Also if I vomit, it will be easier to take more that way.
Just a precaution, capsules can potentially slow the absorption of the substance. just so you know it might take alittle longer..

ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
I have read of people coating their tongue in honey or something similar before attempting in a similar way

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
It is recommended that you take an anti-vomiting drug beforehand if you feel susceptible to throwing up and also a regular beta blocker such as propanolol for your nerves and something like codeine for the pain.

I've got all those.
The problem is the horrible taste might cause gag reflex:heart:

I have read of people coating their tongue in honey or something similar before attempting in a similar way

Yep, thats probably a better idea.
I'll try that with some plain salt, and see if it makes a difference.:sunglasses:

Just a precaution, capsules can potentially slow the absorption of the substance. just so you know it might take alittle longer..

True if your SN is solid like mine it would probably be better to break it into pea sizes then eat it instead of the hassle of putting it into capsules.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nutshell and stygal