Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
This is the only thing that I can get, the only suicide method which is accessible to me. I was finaly in peace knowing that I've found an "easy" way ou but some people say that this isn't as efficient at it is described.
I already bought my SN on Ebay yesterday. (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sodium-Nitrite-NaNO2-99-Highest-Grade-CAS-7632-00-0/142895851290?hash=item214541a71a:m:myPLwXPKwzs9RjdjOsIgaOQ&var=441877904783)
I'm going to manage to get Metoclopramide and preparing baking soda.
I will get the stuff soon. I cant go back, the process is already on.
I cant live with the thoughts I have and the things I saw.
There is no way out for me.
Only suicide.
I'm so scared and confused
I will do it with SN anyway but I will be a lot more scared...
God damn...

Reactions: anna, lv-gras and Tiburcio
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
We've had at least two other posts about this in the last couple of days in addition to the megathread. It would probably be good to avoid spreading the information out too much, we already have enough repeated questions in the existing threads.

Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
We've had at least two other posts about this in the last couple of days in addition to the megathread. It would probably be good to avoid spreading the information out too much, we already have enough repeated questions in the existing threads.
I just want to share how I feel about this

Reactions: tearsinrain and anna
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
This is the only thing that I can get, the only suicide method which is accessible to me. I was finaly in peace knowing that I've found an "easy" way ou but some people say that this isn't as efficient at it is described.
I already bought my SN on Ebay yesterday. (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sodium-Nitrite-NaNO2-99-Highest-Grade-CAS-7632-00-0/142895851290?hash=item214541a71a:m:myPLwXPKwzs9RjdjOsIgaOQ&var=441877904783)
I'm going to manage to get Metoclopramide and preparing baking soda.
I will get the stuff soon. I cant go back, the process is already on.
I cant live with the thoughts I have and the things I saw.
There is no way out for me.
Only suicide.
I'm so scared and confused
I will do it with SN anyway but I will be a lot more scared...
God damn...

The pph no longer recommends baking soda it switched to tagamet 800 mg.

Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
The pph no longer recommends baking soda it switched to tagamet 800 mg.
Baking soda may be the only thing available for me. I will do all I can to get Tagamet or Rantidine. But if I can't, baking soda still better than nothing :/

Reactions: anna