• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wish it was true.
But i will not be free from them.
As without them, i dont want to be.
It sounds like a codependent relationship. And those aren't healthy for you.

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
4 days.
I opened my heart to her for last time yesterday, to tell her how i feel, how sorry i am for my mistakes, and that i will always love her and kids. Explained that too late, but i understood what i did wrong and i can rebuild family better now. I did not tell her about plans.
If nothing changes her mind, my plans remain same for now.
I really hope for that miracle, as i did all i could, and i will still try for remaining time.
I dont want to go, and SI is fighting in any way it can, but i doubt it will succeed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
3 days.
The plans have been changed for now and looks like i will not be able to have the 4 hour window i had in my plan.
Still want to go with it as it looks the situation will not change, but now might not have opportunity without risk of being found. And that cannot happen as it would just make things worse without fairly peaceful way to sleep forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: XdragonsoulX, Deleted member 65988, Chronicoverwhelm and 1 other person
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Well...it looks like im back on track.
Backpack packed and ready to leave the house the moment i get last impulse. Hope that i can go to any hotel without booking and just get a room on the spot. I knownit might cost more but they usually have empty rooms dont they?

• Hugs
Reactions: ApathyToLife and Deleted member 65988