• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
killing me softly

killing me softly

don't wake me, i plan on sleeping in
Dec 28, 2018
an interesting discussion has developed in the Do you browse ss in public? thread about the fact the SS banner can cause alarm to others who may "catch" us browsing the site.

i realize it is really our own responsibility to hide our browsing from others, but was wondering if a change in banner and/or tab titles is something that could be considered, particularly if changes are not a burden on your end.

thanks,

*edit: i would encourage others to chime in as it may be many prefer to leave things as is.

Last edited:
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
an interesting discussion has developed in the Do you browse ss in public? thread about the fact the SS banner can cause alarm to others who may "catch" us browsing the site.

i realize it is really our own responsibility to hide our browsing from others, but was wondering if a change in banner and/or tab titles is something that could be considered, particularly if changes are not a burden on your end.

thanks,
I'd like the banner to be changed too if possible.

AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018

thanks,
I understand what you mean, just can't see the need of changing the banner, nor the tab titles.. As you say, it is your responsibility to hide where you browse from others.. What those others doesn't know, doesn't hurt them either..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.