• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Do you think it's normal for a pre-teen to have thoughts about killing somebody, even though they may never have intended to actually act on them?

And if you can't already tell, I'm asking this for 2018 me, lol.

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
No idea if it's normal but I've fantasized about killing stuff starting around the age of 4-5. Exhaustive list of the organisms I've killed: countless insects, spiders, frogs, slugs and snails (the latter for eating), fishes, chickens / roosters, and sheep in a slaughterhouse. My animalic body count is a normal part of a normal human life and that doesn't make it any less evil.

• Wow
Reactions: cupcakesandmilk
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
It can be normal, although it depends on what triggers those thoughts.

It happened to me a lot when I was 17. I started having homicidal thoughts simply because I had a huge hatred towards my classmates who always excluded me in class and never wanted to socialize with me. I remember that another thing that made me have those thoughts was watching quite a few documentaries about serial killers or school shooters to feel identified.

The good thing is that the pandemic kept me away from all that sc*m. Although unfortunately, it also worsened my mental health.

Currently, I don't think about those things anymore, because basically I'm no longer in school. But yes, school makes me think about those things.

For me, having homicidal thoughts is equivalent to thinking about CTB, because here the hatred is not towards oneself but towards people.
I had this belief that I didn't deserve to CTB because I never did anything wrong; instead, I thought that they should leave this world because they were the ones responsible for making me feel bad.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I think it is fine unless you feed said fantasies and lose control. When you are angry it is normal to want to shut down sources of your frustrations. Most won't admit it but I doubt there is anyone who never thought about killing. At least for a moment.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It depends on the context I suppose.

For an adult, if it's an intrusive thought and part of OCD for instance, that can be easily overlooked. I've grappled with intrusive thoughts throughout certain periods of my life.

If it's a genuine desire to kill someone, I don't think it could ever really be considered "fine." Clearly then you're in a pretty bad way.

The mitigating factor of course being that in this case, you were only a pre-teen. Basically anything a pre-teen says or thinks is irrelevant in the greater scheme of things. You were just a child.

broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
Do you think it's normal for a pre-teen to have thoughts about killing somebody, even though they may never have intended to actually act on them?

Idk how common it actually is but i kno tht its definitely not uncommon. Completely harmless it seems to me

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024

Dreaming of pushing your bullies and abusers into a woodchipper or running them down with a bus? Pretty normal honestly, I had the same thoughts for my tormentors as a pre-teen. The fleeting fantasy of a hurt victim with little tangible recourse for revenge. I also think random intrusive thoughts are normal as long as they're confronted appropriately.

Fantasizing about strangling your cute baby brother for no reason or mowing down innocent classmates/strangers who've never even spoken to you? No, not normal and intervention is appropriate.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Extremely normal! Recently, a smart, well-adjusted pre-teen opened up about his interest in such things

We're animals; we have some level of such impulses as part of our genetic heritage

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Personally I'd say yes, though i have almost beat someone to death before.

I have killed many animals of various types, pets even. I fantasise constantly about viewing more death, i enjoy gore daily too.

Id say for many "Normal people" its a mental simulation created in order to de stress you, you enjoy the fantasy and suffer no physical consequences.