• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
We went from rabidly arguing kids should have the means to CTB freely, to hunting down anyone with even a shred of positivity about life for being "pro-life", to a flood of incel bait gender threads.

Who gives a toss who has it easier the rock bottom doesn't discriminate, it's pretty even down there.

This place is depressing lately...

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
We went from rabidly arguing kids should have the means to CTB freely, to hunting down anyone with even a shred of positivity about life for being "pro-life", to a flood of incel bait gender threads.

Who gives a toss who has it easier the rock bottom doesn't discriminate, it's pretty even down there.

Given the fact that this is a site where people want to die, no shit it's depressing. What did you expect? Everyone to party about how fantastic life is? Maybe you should just leave since this place doesn't seem to cater to what you like.

Also, given the fact that loneliness is a big factor in people wanting to CTB, incels being here should be expected.

It's like you expected something completely different on this site.

Reactions: SexyIncél
PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
Given the fact that this is a site where people want to die, no shit it's depressing. What did you expect? Everyone to party about how fantastic life is? Maybe you should just leave since this place doesn't seem to cater to what you like.

Also, given the fact that loneliness is a big factor in people wanting to CTB, incels being here should be expected.

It's like you expected something completely different on this site.
Maybe you should stop trying to police who should or shouldn't be here based on how ideologically rabid they are.

There are sections of this forum where politics and ideologies can be discussed. Nothing about what gender has it worse or the eugenics obsession of incels has anything to do with being suicidal.

People expressing suicidal thoughts on probably the only platform that allows it is not depressing, it's good. Seeing threads derailed with gender wars and flavour of the month ideologies being pushed down everyone's throats is.

Last edited:
Volo vent

Volo vent

Sep 20, 2021
being a girl is very not fun
Funnier than being me tho : (

i Didnt create this thread as a bait or anything it was just because i was feeling awfull sorry really didnt want to mess with anyone

Last edited:
CYP11B1

CYP11B1

May 23, 2023
I think I would be suicidal regardless of my gender, but as a girl my life would be more fulfilling. The hope of getting to live in body and way I always wanted is delaying the inevitable.

• Love
Reactions: rabid_aspie_yokai
wanderingbeam

wanderingbeam

Jul 14, 2022
i agree that we shouldn't pit genders against each other, we're all equally miserable here. personally, being trans is one of my main reasons - knowing that i'll be stuck in the wrong body until i die is torturous

DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow

Zap to the extreme
May 2, 2023
i agree that we shouldn't pit genders against each other, we're all equally miserable here
I think we should all be able to agree that being a human/alive generally sucks.

And for me personally, i was always convinced that my life would've been a lot easier if i was born as a guy. I most likely wouldn't been "the super weird scary kid" in school or the "big boobs exotic wild thing" later in life.
I'd most likely be a lonely misogynistic incel, if my experience with women would be the same i made in this life, only reason I'm not one is; experienced misogyny and it sucks lol, also met a few (mostly trans tho) women that showed me that not everyone is the same.
Still, I'm sure that my life then would be nicer probably, I'd rather have just no one than whatever i dealt with so far.

rabid_aspie_yokai

rabid_aspie_yokai

fluffy nonhuman
Mar 23, 2023
I think I would be suicidal regardless of my gender, but as a girl my life would be more fulfilling. The hope of getting to live in body and way I always wanted is delaying the inevitable.
Kinda same, my only goal at this point is to modify my body to fit my gender better (i probably won't CBT bc of pets anyway) the hope is keeping me (somewhat) sane, but it also feels like a burden.

((STRICTLY MY THOUGHTS RELATING TO ME))Like it would be easier to just give up, but nooo stupid brain has to cling to hopes and dreams ..
I was shamed for being born intersex.
That's messed up... Although I wish I was born inters3x, it seems like it isn't any "better" than being born male or female.

Last edited:
B

Buh-bye!

Jan 10, 2024
And it's still why I blame myself for my assaults when they inevitably happened. I let them happen. I allowed the things that led up to them.
hey, it wasn't your fault. not writing it just for the sake of writing but i really mean it. i know i can't be in your shoes, i can't feel what all you've felt and even if you didn't describe it as much as you did, i know i would have felt bad about things. nah, not about you or your situation, but by feeling bad i refer to this feeling of anger that's inside of me after hearing these things each time i hear them. undoubtedly, girls have it harder and..we all know the reasons. i just hope i could've empathized but that ain't really smth i m good at.
although..as i kept reading what you wrote, it just gave me a sense that you now have a good control over your life, or atleast you try to have that. it's beautiful to know that you never let go off your past and still are standing straight not jut for yourself but a lot of people who suffer like you. idk if it makes any difference but, if i could have said it to you in person i would've said i m proud of uh lady.
also, maybe go a little easy on your partner, i mean, if he seems good enough. ik you might have had pretty much the same experiences with all men but " love " does change people, makes them what they aren't at times. so yea, although, you know better.
and kudos to holding yourself so well !

• Hugs
Reactions: UsagiDrop
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
It's not my primary reason for my suicidal ideation but being a girl has been a big factor. Life can be good as a girl or a guy, I know I am just another victim of unfortunate circumstances like many. I got ridiculed by other girls for liking video games, treated like I was beneath all of them and defective because I didn't dress or act like them. I've been assaulted because I am a girl, my opinions and skills have been disrespected because I was a girl doing "man" things. It's left this permanent big gaping scar in me about my self image and it took me until nearly 30 to finally start accepting myself as a girl. I'm afraid it's a little too late though. By standards of many I'm just another failed woman but if I'm going to kill myself I might as well do so with some personal peace of mind about who I am.

C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
Being a man is instant +4 times the odds of dying by suicide so I wouldn't say it's because of my gender but that influences the odds anyway