• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Moviement

Dec 16, 2020
Hello,
my last two years was terrible, a lot of things happended. My english was really good, but now, i don't remember almost nothing. I have problems even in polish language. :D
And i can't do any fail. I need somebody to be sure about informations on this site. I know probably enough, but i need to be sure.
If somebody is from Poland, and want to help me, i will be grateful.

LucaChangretta

LucaChangretta

Already broken
Jan 6, 2021
Hello,
my last two years was terrible, a lot of things happended. My english was really good, but now, i don't remember almost nothing. I have problems even in polish language. :D
And i can't do any fail. I need somebody to be sure about informations on this site. I know probably enough, but i need to be sure.
If somebody is from Poland, and want to help me, i will be grateful.
Cześć!
First of all, let me say that I'm sorry you feel like there's no other way. I wanted to reply earlier, but I had to wait for the admins to approve my account. I don't live in Poland anymore, but I used to. I've been living in the UK for about 10 years now.
This site is actually quite reliable, but not every method is the best for everyone (believe me, I tried). If you need somebody to talk to, I am here.
Be safe