• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Socrates was forced to commit suicide after being sentenced to death by a jury in Athens
He wasn't forced to.. He had the opportunity to escape. He CHOSE suicide despite being actively against it most his years.

"In 399 BCE, he was brought to trial in Athens and found guilty of these charges. According to Plato's account in the "Phaedo," Socrates refused to escape from prison, even though his followers had arranged for him to do so, and instead chose to accept the punishment of death by drinking hemlock."

gabmor4

gabmor4

I want to rest
Oct 21, 2023
Hola...
Comprendo que cuando lo escribió usted estaba desesperado, espero que en este momento esté más tranquilo.
Si bien no conozco fuentes de SN, sé que hay varios otros métodos más económicos y con similitud en efectividad. Entiendo que esté desesperado por todo lo que cuenta, pero tal vez SN no sea una opción rápida, creo que no es así. Piense en esto: encontrar a alguien que se lo venda y envíe, esperar a que llegue... Pueden suceder varias cosas en ese lapso de tiempo.
No soy guardiana de SN, pero sí una persona que encontró un lugar de desahogo y apoyo, espero que para usted también así lo sea.
No soy quién para decirle qué debe hacer o no, así que, en todo caso, si desea el método de SN aun así, @cosmic_traveler le ha proporcionado un enlace a un megahilo referido a las fuentes de SN e información sobre esto.
Deseo, de verdad, tranquilidad para su vida y mente, y que encuentre paz. Un abrazo para su mente tan agotada.

I used Cambridge translate for translate:
Hi...
I understand that when you wrote it you were desperate, I hope that at this moment you are calmer.
While I don't know of SN sources, I do know that there are several other methods that are cheaper and similar in effectiveness. I understand that you're desperate for everything that counts, but maybe SN isn't a quick choice, I don't think so. Think about this: find someone to sell it to you and send it to you, wait for it to arrive... Several things can happen in that span of time.
I am not a guardian of SN, but I am a person who found a place of relief and support, I hope that for you it will be too.
I'm not the one to tell you what you should or shouldn't do, so in any case, if you want the SN method still, @cosmic_traveler has provided you with a link to a megathread referring to SN sources and information about that.
I truly desire tranquility for your life and mind, and for you to find peace. A hug for his exhausted mind.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
So please, I'm begging. Can somebody please just tell me this source of sodium nitrite so I can obtain it before ending up homeless, or at least instruct me on the fastest way to build the credit on this site in order to obtain that information.
Most of the sources that were, are no longer. Just like the sources for N dried up. It happens. SN is not my method, but I still knew of a few sources. They've all gone defunct. I don't know of any currently. I read acronyms of some "new" source in the threads, but have no idea what the source is. I highly doubt people are being bogart about sources, at least not intentionally. You only have 14 posts. You might want to give it a bit longer. I'm sure someone will share a source with you soon.

May 28, 2021
He wasn't forced to.. He had the opportunity to escape. He CHOSE suicide despite being actively against it most his years.

"In 399 BCE, he was brought to trial in Athens and found guilty of these charges. According to Plato's account in the "Phaedo," Socrates refused to escape from prison, even though his followers had arranged for him to do so, and instead chose to accept the punishment of death by drinking hemlock."
Not only that -- he goaded the jury into deciding against him. He could have presented much differently at trial and would have either been found innocent or received a lighter punishment. But Socrates chose to play troll.

Reactions: Unicr0n
D

dopaminedeath

Dissapointing
Nov 12, 2022
He CHOSE suicide despite being actively against it most his years.

Capital punishment is not the same as CHOOSING suicide. It's a death sentence, the method was poison. Guess what? They didn't have electric chair back then.

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Capital punishment is not the same as CHOOSING suicide. It's a death sentence, the method was poison. Guess what? They didn't have electric chair back then.
He chose not to continue living because he chose not to escape. He chose to kill himself by allowing someone to make him drink poison. It's no different from someone hiring a hitman to kill them. It's still suicide by proxy.

Reactions: LunarLight
D

dopaminedeath

Dissapointing
Nov 12, 2022
@Unicr0n why did he choose to kill himself?