• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

grandtrinefire

grandtrinefire

Mar 4, 2024
With all due respect to this site and the wonderful people on it, I joined for the sole reason of gaining access to the heavily guarded source of sodium nitrite only to discover nobody will share it with me until I've established some credibility here. I understand why, but I just don't have the time to do so. I'm almost out of money with no way of obtaining more and racing toward becoming homeless in a matter of weeks. My research suggests that purchasing sodium nitrite will cost a decent chunk of that money and take weeks to arrive, and in the meantime I'll be quickly burning through my money just to cover basic expenses with each passing day. I don't have the luxury of waiting.

My desperation is not temporary insanity. I'm 48 and first tried killing myself at 20. It was a serious attempt and I was really upset over my failure. I felt trapped in life and kept on living for no other reason than the reality setting in of how hard it is to kill yourself. I put a lot of thought into figuring out a foolproof method without risking maiming myself if I survived. We didn't have the internet back then and the best I could come up with was putting a bag over my head. I ended up engaging with life and starting on a path to fulfilling all my wildest dreams, which I have now done and can die content with having lived a full life.

But I've come full circle and have been wanting to die for the last few years. My life has been falling apart in spite of all my success and I am now at the end of my financial rope, trapped in a horrible apartment, tortured by monstrous neighbors and family members, and unable to adapt to the insanity of the world which rejects me for that, hence the end of my career.

I tried putting a bag over my head a couple of weeks ago only to discover it isn't such a viable option. I then tried hanging myself but had to build a makeshift structure to do so and it kept collapsing. I then tried doing it the way Robin Williams did but wouldn't lose consciousness for whatever reason. I wound up talking the police out of taking me to a psych ward by agreeing to let a crisis team take me to a crisis center, and that ended up getting me into therapy under the pretense of recovering, but it's only made it clear to me that there is no recovery, nor do I want it. I just desperately need relief and it's killing me, so to speak, that every avenue I take leads to unending complications and dead ends. This is how I ended up discovering this site and the sodium nitrite method a couple of weeks ago and I'm banging my head on the wall now that the information is there but still just out of my reach.

So please, I'm begging. Can somebody please just tell me this source of sodium nitrite so I can obtain it before ending up homeless, or at least instruct me on the fastest way to build the credit on this site in order to obtain that information.

Thank you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered so much, to me it's certainly extreme cruelty how we cannot just choose to easily cease existing, I really find it so hellish how reliable methods are purposely made so inaccessible. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.

grandtrinefire

grandtrinefire

Mar 4, 2024
It really sounds like you've suffered so much, to me it's certainly extreme cruelty how we cannot just choose to easily cease existing, I really find it so hellish how reliable methods are purposely made so inaccessible. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.
Thank you for the kindness. I really need it šŸ„°

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
You certainly do for all that you've been through even if you did live after your first attempt at 20 and achieved all that you could, I'm not sure who'll reach out to help you regarding an sn source since the source now is well guarded due to recent events, with that said, i hope you'll get the help you need here. You've truly been through enough.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
With all due respect to this site and the wonderful people on it, I joined for the sole reason of gaining access to the heavily guarded source of sodium nitrite only to discover nobody will share it with me until I've established some credibility here. I understand why, but I just don't have the time to do so. I'm almost out of money with no way of obtaining more and racing toward becoming homeless in a matter of weeks. My research suggests that purchasing sodium nitrite will cost a decent chunk of that money and take weeks to arrive, and in the meantime I'll be quickly burning through my money just to cover basic expenses with each passing day. I don't have the luxury of waiting.

My desperation is not temporary insanity. I'm 48 and first tried killing myself at 20. It was a serious attempt and I was really upset over my failure. I felt trapped in life and kept on living for no other reason than the reality setting in of how hard it is to kill yourself. I put a lot of thought into figuring out a foolproof method without risking maiming myself if I survived. We didn't have the internet back then and the best I could come up with was putting a bag over my head. I ended up engaging with life and starting on a path to fulfilling all my wildest dreams, which I have now done and can die content with having lived a full life.

But I've come full circle and have been wanting to die for the last few years. My life has been falling apart in spite of all my success and I am now at the end of my financial rope, trapped in a horrible apartment, tortured by monstrous neighbors and family members, and unable to adapt to the insanity of the world which rejects me for that, hence the end of my career.

I tried putting a bag over my head a couple of weeks ago only to discover it isn't such a viable option. I then tried hanging myself but had to build a makeshift structure to do so and it kept collapsing. I then tried doing it the way Robin Williams did but wouldn't lose consciousness for whatever reason. I wound up talking the police out of taking me to a psych ward by agreeing to let a crisis team take me to a crisis center, and that ended up getting me into therapy under the pretense of recovering, but it's only made it clear to me that there is no recovery, nor do I want it. I just desperately need relief and it's killing me, so to speak, that every avenue I take leads to unending complications and dead ends. This is how I ended up discovering this site and the sodium nitrite method a couple of weeks ago and I'm banging my head on the wall now that the information is there but still just out of my reach.

So please, I'm begging. Can somebody please just tell me this source of sodium nitrite so I can obtain it before ending up homeless, or at least instruct me on the fastest way to build the credit on this site in order to obtain that information.

Thank you.

Why do people come to this site and make outlandish assertions that we are gatekeepers for SN sources?

The truth is that most of us don't know anything about SN sources because we'd rather ctb in a different way.

Avoid targeting everyone; instead, look for SN information by commenting on SN posts.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Gotta build that reputation son haha.

Gotta get all those likes and hugs son.

Gotta have a funky username son.

Gotta say all the right words son.

Fuck it's almost like being on reddit, sick of the "chosen one - NEO" narrative all these fucking narcissistic wank stains have.

Kinda relevant i guess?

grandtrinefire

grandtrinefire

Mar 4, 2024

Fuck it's almost like being on reddit, sick of the "chosen one - NEO" narrative all these fucking narcissistic wank stains have.

Kinda relevant i guess?
Sorry. No experience with reddit. Don't do use much social networking. And I'm the last person you can accuse of having a "chosen one - NEO narrative" But thanks for the help.

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

Kinda relevant i guess?
What's the alternative? Everyone gets a source? You get a source you get a source you get a source?

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put šŸ™… āœ‹ Where's the exit šŸ”š
Nov 8, 2023

Thank you.
Sources won't do you much good at the moment as DMC (formerly MDS) was one of the main ones left and the other 1 or 2 are quite possibly no better than the ones you could find on Google searches and are unverified.
I don't mind @FuneralCry but you'll learn there's a lot less sentiment behind the well wishing than you'd like to hope.

grandtrinefire

grandtrinefire

Mar 4, 2024
Sources won't do you much good at the moment as DMC (formerly MDS) was one of the main ones left and the other 1 or 2 are quite possibly no better than the ones you could find on Google searches and are unverified.

I don't mind @FuneralCry but you'll learn there's a lot less sentiment behind the well wishing than you'd like to hope.
Thank you for the information. I have been looking at posts on this site for the last couple of weeks and got the impression people here were a little more mature and helpful. These toxic responses are catching me off guard and fueling my desperation. So I appreciate your straight-forwardness even if the information is disappointing.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Sorry, the truth is that most of us, like myself, don't really know any more than you do about where to source SN. Plus of course I guess the import customs and restrictions will vary greatly from country to country. And, of course, to add to the caution members feel is the concern about official departments and news media hacks sniffing round looking for a story.
Please don't imagine that there is some secret group of folk within the site who have all these magic sources who just hoard them away from everyone else. There isn't. That's why there are constantly posts asking for SN, Nembutal, some combination of over the counter meds which will just put someone to sleep etc.
Most of us are as desperate as you are, with no better resources to ctb.
Every good wish in finding resolution.

grandtrinefire

grandtrinefire

Mar 4, 2024
Sorry, the truth is that most of us, like myself, don't really know any more than you do about where to source SN. Plus of course I guess the import customs and restrictions will vary greatly from country to country. And, of course, to add to the caution members feel is the concern about official departments and news media hacks sniffing round looking for a story.
Please don't imagine that there is some secret group of folk within the site who have all these magic sources who just hoard them away from everyone else. There isn't. That's why there are constantly posts asking for SN, Nembutal, some combination of over the counter meds which will just put someone to sleep etc.
Most of us are as desperate as you are, with no better resources to ctb.
Every good wish in finding resolution.
Thanks. The reason I signed up here was seeing so many recent posts of people asking for DM with the source info and getting replies suggesting that people were actually sending them such messages. I got the impression the info was out there and now I'm just having to accept that it isn't. I was able to download a copy of the Peaceful Pill Handbook and am going to consider other methods suggested in it, like the helium/nitrogen bags. Hopefully the gas isn't so hard to come by.

Reactions: walkingdead2023
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put šŸ™… āœ‹ Where's the exit šŸ”š
Nov 8, 2023
Why do people come to this site and make outlandish assertions that we are gatekeepers for SN sources?

The truth is that most of us don't know anything about SN sources because we'd rather ctb in a different way.

Avoid targeting everyone; instead, look for SN information by commenting on SN posts.
Well there are rumours circulating that for that very unavoidable reason we're gonna be sanctionedsuicide.sn instead of .net soon šŸ˜

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Thanks. The reason I signed up here was seeing so many recent posts of people asking for DM with the source info and getting replies suggesting that people were actually sending them such messages. I got the impression the info was out there and now I'm just having to accept that it isn't. I was able to download a copy of the Peaceful Pill Handbook and am going to consider other methods suggested in it, like the helium/nitrogen bags. Hopefully the gas isn't so hard to come by.

Availability of gas will vary according to your country of residence, or perhaps State in the US; I'm in the UK so I don't really know how it stands over there.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Sorry, the truth is that most of us, like myself, don't really know any more than you do about where to source SN. Plus of course I guess the import customs and restrictions will vary greatly from country to country
Yeah, it's not like there's good amount of sources on here that are being secretly kept behind a wall of trust for members to share, in fact, I'd say sources are disappearing faster the more stories like the BBC one come out because now even more companies/vendors will be aware of what alternative uses people will have for SN.
I wish there was a SN Oprah on here
"You get 25g of sn and you get 25g of sn, you're all getting 25g of SN today".

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024

Thank you.
Is there a reason why you won't look into the inert gas method?
I'm in the US and spent under 300 dollars getting everything. Only time will tell if I succeed though.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Is there a reason why you won't look into the inert gas method?
I'm in the US and spent under 300 dollars getting everything. Only time will tell if I succeed though.
I know if I was in the US and if I could, I'd definitely get inert gas

T

Tumbler

Mar 9, 2024
Gas in Europe is definitely harder to get. I would go for the N/He method if it wasn't so hard to get the gas or costly to source the materials for it (anything above 100ā‚¬ is a lot im my definition).

But I get the op's feeling and even agree with him to a very high extent. Such of us that are in financial ticking timebombs only have so much of that finite resource and waiting just makes it dindle even further.

walkingdead2023

walkingdead2023

Specialist
Jan 2, 2024

Thank you.
I would give you the source I have but I do t think it's legit..

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024

Thank you.
We have some similarities
I have no source either buy the idea of sn still freaks me out
Not tech savvy or have any dark web experience
So I get it
You can pm whenever
I'd love to chat

MortalityScares

MortalityScares

Here for perspective.
Mar 28, 2024

Thank you.

I understand and I am sorry that things haven't been easy for you.

Kinda relevant i guess?

Lmfaoo

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
You should be blaming pro lifers for people here being more secretive about the SN sources, not us. It's because of pro lifers lurking this site that caused people to be more secretive as they're trying their best to find information about these SN sources too so that they can get them banned. This is actually the only place where people don't restrict suicide information. Even in other places related to depression and suicide, they gatekeep this sort of information.

Either way, I know you're desperate and that you really want to leave this earth but you're blaming the wrong people here. You should be blaming the pro lifers as they're the reason why suicide is so hard to begin with.

Though, assuming somebody hasn't already given you a SN source before I wrote my post, you can gain credibility faster by posting a lot in the forum games section. For the most part, a high post count means a high amount of credibility

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
I tried two different ways in America and both require extra steps like getting a PO box or mailing address to look like a commercial business. Prolifers are cold people who don't understand how life can be so painful that it hurts to live. These are the people who act like they care, but really don't. Some are annoyed when sad individuals try to express even an ounce of their despair. They don't care as they have their own issues and don't understand how low a person can feel that death is peace. SN is only one method, but sounds good if the steps are followed.

People who want to die have free will and are suffering. Some have tried to live and did what they could including medication and therapy. Some are disabled, have terminal illnesses, deep trauma, mental illness, and won't have a good life. With this method at least they won't have a mangled body in a casket or miss half their face from a gunshot. There has to be a way to get it in the US still. There's also plenty of bridges to jump off, but this is easier.

Over a million people commit suicide globally. Clearly something is wrong with the societies older people created. More are born as people die so it doesn't matter. We are a blink of an eye in the scope of things. To breathe without feeling pain and waking up to another day on this hell hole would be nice. I hope I find SN soon. This place and being a human is overrated.

Last edited: