• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mimas

Jan 12, 2024
I think it will soon be difficult to get SN from Poland too.
I bought SN online in Poland last week, no problem with shipping.

Today I wanted to order again, for testing, but it is no longer possible to order it via the online store.
You can only order the product by e-mail.

Support wrote to me that they are no longer allowed to sell it to certain countries by law.

J

Junimond

Dec 14, 2023
Thanks for letting us know. SN and ordering it from Poland was an option for me too.

Reactions: Meteora
dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop šŸŒƒ
Dec 14, 2023
There was a situation about 2 weeks ago in Poland with a man who ate some meat that he bought from some dumbasses on the local market and he died shortly after eating it. It became a headline and people started to be quite concerned about it. It hasn't been confirmed what it was that killed him but one of the most possible assumptions was SN. After that, just like every other time when something similar happens, the authorities were automatically pushed to control it more. I guess this might be one of the ways of preventing people from buying SN without having a registered company, to avoid situations where someone produces meat products on their own and put more conservatives in there than it's allowed by law.
If you have any sources in PL that are still available and you are hesitating whether or not to buy it, that's just the heads up.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
There was a situation about 2 weeks ago in Poland with a man who ate some meat that he bought from some dumbasses on the local market and he died shortly after eating it.
Wow, that's really awful of a situation.
Support wrote to me that they are no longer allowed to sell it to certain countries by law.
No surprise that more restrictions are being pushed, I expect it to ramp up even more.

Reactions: Relic
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
After that, just like every other time when something similar happens, the authorities were automatically pushed to control it more. I guess this might be one of the ways of preventing people from buying SN without having a registered company, to avoid situations where someone produces meat products on their own and put more conservatives in there than it's allowed by law.
If you have any sources in PL that are still available and you are hesitating whether or not to buy it, that's just the heads up.
Something is off here. Who would use a reagent grade SN to conserve food. Why go after chemical companies that do not have anything to do with meat? Sodium nitrate and potassium nitrate are also used for that purpose, and these are toxic, but as there are no immediate effects, no one gives a shit. If people were really that dumb, this would have happened a long time ago already, but they chose to go all the way only now, for some reason. Yeah right.

Reactions: FitsTime
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
I have to be able to prove what I need it for.
This will never work unless they come, stand next to you and watch what you are doing. Right now I can't remember any other legal substance with similar requirement. It's either available, or it's not. Would "not for meat" be a good enough answer for them? I understand that it takes time to restrict something and keep it on the market at the same time, but they are getting ahead of themselves. Everyone with sufficient savings can register a specific business and still buy it. Possibly their goal is just making it harder to obtain, or maybe the politicians are aiming to make some money on the black market. Who knows. But it's a circus.

dinosavr

dinosavr

Dec 14, 2023
Something is off here. Who would use a reagent grade SN to conserve food. Why go after chemical companies that do not have anything to do with meat? Sodium nitrate and potassium nitrate are also used for that purpose, and these are toxic, but as there are no immediate effects, no one gives a shit. If people were really that dumb, this would have happened a long time ago already, but they chose to go all the way only now, for some reason. Yeah right.
If you google sodium nitrite in Polish, all you can find is meat meat meat meat meat meat. I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually really that dumb. Or maybe they just decided to be more cautious than needed. After all, PL is one of the last countries in EU where SN is still legal to buy just like that, with no license or anything.

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
If you google sodium nitrite in Polish, all you can find is meat meat meat meat meat meat. I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually really that dumb. Or maybe they just decided to be more cautious than needed. After all, PL is one of the last countries in EU where SN is still legal to buy just like that, with no license or anything.
Well, yeah, mostly anything besides wet wipes and activated charcoal requires a prescription now. They shot themselves in the foot with this system, because the bureaucracy is crazy now in that sector. Pharmacies have a lot more work that nobody wants to pay for, and patients need to go physically visit the doctor to get refills for certain meds, a phone call or email is not enough. A lot of people suffer. And now they aim to extend that misery to the chemical industry and its clients. What could go wrong...

I bought my sample from Poland, back in the day. It was advertised as reagent and they sold a lot for that purpose. That was a time it was widely available for anyone. The home meat production went on with no incidents, and nobody bought the reagent for that specific purpose. There was the food grade, and most bought ready mixes anyway. Fast forward to today, where there is a lot of attention on the toxic properties on this salt. It really is strange that the home meat enthusiasts (not their first day in the trade, I assume?) would suddenly lose their mind and start using industrial chemicals. And don't these dumbasses eat in the same kitchen? Nobody else bought from them? There was only one incident?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
would you mind mentioning the "certain countries" they do not ship it to anymore? Seems only they don't ship to a few (EU-)countries but the rest?

Reactions: Meteora
M

Mimas

Jan 12, 2024
would you mind mentioning the "certain countries" they do not ship it to anymore? Seems only they don't ship to a few (EU-)countries but the rest?
I think the countries are Austria and Germany.
And I think more countries will follow in the coming months.
There will certainly be an eu law.

It's also down to the EU.
Everything is becoming more and more regulated, so that the eu will stifle the economy.

More and more companies are leaving the eu.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
EU = over regulated - no doubt!
so that the eu will stifle the economy.
I think this is a little bit over-dramatized - SN isn't a big thing in domestic economy and it's easily available for any businesses that need it for food preservation.

More and more companies are leaving the eu.
Probably yes, - over-regulated. EU-Komission = not really elected afaik. I'm glad I don't have to live there ...

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
What I don't understand, order with an e-mail..... well, that's not security for them at all...... makes no sense.

Last edited:
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
SN isn't a big thing in domestic economy and it's easily available for any businesses that need it for food preservation.
It might be. Besides other important roles, SN is a nitriting agent in organic chemistry and is used by metric tons daily. Food industry is practically nothing in this picture.

What I don't understand, order with an e-mail..... well, that's not security for them at all...... makes no sense.
Through email is off the record, they can substitute the SN in their books with whatever they like before making the sale official. They still pay the correct amount of taxes, only the name of the item sold changes.

Reactions: Goku Black
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
@Carcass Email doesnt help to control who's purchasing, that's what I meant.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
It might be. Besides other important roles, SN is a nitriting agent in organic chemistry and is used by metric tons daily. Food industry is practically nothing in this picture.
Yes that's business and that isn't restricted in any way. But OP referred to our community which has a private interest in using SN. And that's not important for the actual economy in the EU and worldwide.

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Email doesnt help to control who's purchasing, that's what I meant.
That's the point. They can still sell it and avoid trouble.

Yes that's business and that isn't restricted in any way. But OP referred to our community which has a private interest in using SN. And that's not important for the actual economy in the EU and worldwide.
It might be hard to imagine, but there are tens of thousands of home chemists that do not run a business, but they need this reagent often, if not every day. Some have resorted to making it themselves, but often fail, as the impurities are a problem. They might not be important to the economy, but at the same time they cannot be restricted, as this would violate the principles of the "free" world. Of course they can (and probably will) be neutered with new laws without a second thought, but this creates a lot of problems for everyone.

This community is probably less than one percent of their private customers.

Reactions: Goku Black
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
It might be hard to imagine, but there are tens of thousands of home chemists that do not run a business, but they need this reagent often, if not every day. Some have resorted to making it themselves, but often fail, as the impurities are a problem. They might not be important to the economy, but at the same time they cannot be restricted, as this would violate the principles of the "free" world. Of course they can (and probably will) be neutered with new laws without a second thought, but this creates a lot of problems for everyone.
OK yeah I agree. I had kinda home lab when I was in school, well that was many decades ago and my parents could by almost any chemicals in a drug store in the city where I lived .... nobody cared! Good old times I miss them!

tuey32

tuey32

Student
Jun 20, 2023
That's the point. They can still sell it and avoid trouble.

This community is probably less than one percent of their private customers.
Less than one percent is crazy

dinosavr

dinosavr

Dec 14, 2023
Fast forward to today, where there is a lot of attention on the toxic properties on this salt. It really is strange that the home meat enthusiasts (not their first day in the trade, I assume?) would suddenly lose their mind and start using industrial chemicals. And don't these dumbasses eat in the same kitchen? Nobody else bought from them? There was only one incident?
God knows, maybe they had some old leftovers and didn't want to waste it so instead decided to use more conservatives than usually? I don't know.
They made some really weird looking meat covered in gelatin with vinegar that seems to be quite popular among old people here hahah. 6 people bought it from them. 2 other women were hospitalized and they said they only had like a bite of it because it tasted so awful. No one really knows why the man ate the whole portion. There were rumors that he didn't feel the taste because he had covid recently but I don't know. That would explain though why there aren't many accidental deaths of SN - it's just disgusting and no one conscious would eat it knowing that they bought it in a shady place lol.
I will update though if they ever publish the results of lab tests of the jello to let you know if it was in fact SN or if I'm just exaggerating ;)

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
That would explain though why there aren't many accidental deaths of SN - it's just disgusting and no one conscious would eat it knowing that they bought it in a shady place lol.
I will update though if they ever publish the results of lab tests of the jello to let you know if it was in fact SN or if I'm just exaggerating ;)
Well, it had to be something. Sodium chloride is bitter and unbearable if there is more than there should be. While I have not tried eating SN, some people who have, have stated that it is much milder than the regular salt. When I was a kid, our local ice cream manufacturer made a big batch of ice cream with salt instead of sugar. Just one bite was almost painful and it felt like it burned the tongue, the sensation lasted for a while.

I would be interested in lab results and updates if you have a chance to get them. This does not happen very often, and when it does, nobody is usually talking about it. I mean, it certainly has happened before, but SN has not been really regulated until now.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Anyway this is stupid, vile, freaking ipocricy. First with this social networks and stuff if you live in a small rigged country, you cannot be yourself anymore, i know entire hoods where people(starting from youngsters) cannot live, because Police and gangs control the area and they are forced to be cocaine addicted or follow stupid gangs rules. Now you cannot even buy a stupid tool that you will use for your own purpose!!!

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
last year when i ended on a psych unit I told the chief that for a time I was planning on using sn to end my life just like my friend did - she had no idea what it is, and basically laughed off the idea of 'killing yourself with salt'. so by this, admittedly anecdotal example there doesn't seem to be much awareness of it by the authorities.

Charcoal

Charcoal

Mar 11, 2024
I don't know if I'm allowed to say this here.
There is a methode for Germany/Austria User, to buy it from poland even if they are not sending abroad.
I think this is possible for other User from EU.

I used this method and have buy from BM last Tuesday and the Order is shipping.

P

Polonium220

Feb 15, 2024
There is a methode for Germany/Austria User, to buy it from poland even if they are not sending abroad.

What is bm (black market?) and how do I access it, is it through TOR browser? Maybe being from the UK I don't need black market and that's more for Austria/Germany.

M

Mimas

Jan 12, 2024

:))
I think i know it, i buy yesterday from BM and i hope itĀ“s function.
I saw a program about online mail order in which this method was mentioned.
It is not illegal, not black market.
I wouldn't have come up with the idea myself.:hug: