Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
No, the entire Donbas most certainly did not do that because most people who live in it are not ethnic Russians. It's clear that you don't understand that Donbas is not the same thing as the two self-proclaimed Russian republics in the eastern part of Donbas. Many ethnic Ukrainians speak Russian as their first language, but they identify as ethnic Ukrainians, not as ethnic Russians. Putin doesn't get to call them Russians if they say they are Ukrainians. Get it? Are the Irish, the Welsh & the Scottish actually English because most of them speak only English? No, & no sane English person would claim otherwise.

800px-Russians_Ukraine_2001.PNG
Obviously this is a pretext for the invasion, it doesn't have to be 100% true:sunglasses:. In Donbass there is a lot of heavy industries, In other words, there is an economic interest as well.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Obviously this is a pretext for the invasion

It wasn't clear from your comment that you understood that.

In Donbass there is a lot of heavy industries, In other words, there is an economic interest as well.

Of course. It's an industrial region with large reserves of coal & natural gas.

Reactions: Quinlor
elbjr

elbjr

TorturedSoul
Apr 8, 2022
SS public opinion survey on Russia vs Ukraine. What can possibly go wrong..

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
you can sleep with anyone you want in Russia, . We have enough people with non-traditional orientation. This is not a reason for joy, but these people are not beaten. We have a lot of gay people in politics, in art. We have banned gay parades, we have no propaganda of homosexuality, because homosexuality is not the norm for humanity. Of course, this is prohibited in the Caucasus. Homosexuals are killed in Chechnya, but this is the mentality of the Caucasian peoples, there are very strict rules.
Wow GIF

Reactions: Silenos and demuic
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
SS public opinion survey on Russia vs Ukraine. What can possibly go wrong..
You are 100% spot on. Also you are very intelligent and you can see with your eyes closed.. Another genius aspect about you. I am being 100% serious and not zinging, as I have been accused of in the past, I really love your thoughts.

To see with one's mind is just so awesome.

Walter