• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
well yeah i kinda knew this, the narrative of carbon monoxide just making you go to sleep is wayy to good to be true.
Here's a guide. That's way better than a generator and a well documented journey from a former user (RIP) - CO in a tent:

weakandscared

weakandscared

Mar 17, 2024
Here's a guide. That's way better than a generator and a well documented journey from a former user (RIP) - CO in a tent:

im afraid of the charcoal because i would probably start a fire before i could die and it produces less co than generators

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
where did you work on them? was it an enclosed space? also i don't care about the noise much because i'll be home alone when i do it
Usually my garage and it was usually open, so there was ventilation, but a lot of the times the garage was closed and it couldn't open manually so I'd work on it with the garage door closed. I never learned how to connect it to the house itself, instead I just connected extenders to the generator to power necessary things things or just charge my devices near the generator, so I'd stay with the generator running in the garage without ventilation when that happened. Though, even with the garage door closed it wasn't perfectly enclosed which likely lead to me being fine.

Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
i can't think of why your country wouldn't have them? it's normally 90% but if you stand in water it's 100% because if you don't die from the shot you'll drown afterwards. wish i had a gun but i never will
I don't think the same thing is available. I have to apply for a gun license to even attempt getting a gun and why you can't get one?

weakandscared

weakandscared

Mar 17, 2024
I don't think the same thing is available. I have to apply for a gun license to even attempt getting a gun and why you can't get one?
what happens when you search it up online? im pretty sure i have to do the same, you have to be 21 to buy a gun here, and i got put in mental hospitals 3 times as a minor and i don't know if that will come up on the background check or if it clears once youre 18. i'm guessing it will and prevents me from getting one. plus i just look sketchy and im autistic so even with nice clothes on, the workers would know i'm up to no good
Usually my garage and it was usually open, so there was ventilation, but a lot of the times the garage was closed and it couldn't open manually so I'd work on it with the garage door closed. I never learned how to connect it to the house itself, instead I just connected extenders to the generator to power necessary things things or just charge my devices near the generator, so I'd stay with the generator running in the garage without ventilation when that happened. Though, even with the garage door closed it wasn't perfectly enclosed which likely lead to me being fine.
why wasn't it perfectly enclosed? would it be better if i did it in my car instead? im just worried it'll start a fire

Last edited:
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
This is very interesting I have never thought about this before, it would be easier to do than the Charcoal CO poisoning method in a tent, I have wondered if the heat from the coals would not melt the tent but this one seems like a better choice if it´s pure CO it emit

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
well yeah it's not quick as in within minutes but in concentrations above 1000 ppm you'll be dead within 2 hours at most.
2 hours is a LOT of suffering. Not that a generator can't work, it certainly can, but with any gasoline powered equipment, you're going to be subject to all the other noxious gases that are produced by burning gasoline. And those gases are going to cause a LOT of excruciating, more than uncomfortable, probably painful, symptoms. Again, 2 hours is WAY TOO LONG to wait for CO to *hopefully* "do you in" at a level of *maybe" 1000 PPM. Honestly, I have no idea what level of CO this generator, or any other generator, can attain in some type of small space. CO poisoning is best when it can be produced in a sufficient amount to kill you quickly, and render you unconscious quickly, before death even occurs. This is the idea of a "peaceful" death. For that to happen, a level of CO of 10000 PPM, or more, is recommended. Now, with charcoal, for example, we already have a pretty good idea of how much charcoal is necessary for a given volume of space in order to achieve a relatively quick and painless death. And with charcoal, after the coals begin to burn red/white hot, the coals are producing very close to 100% CO (and heat of course), so no worry about noxious fumes that cause a great deal of uncomfortableness on their own.

Still, plenty of people have been successful with CTB by utilizing generators. One such real-life instance was even made into a movie.

• Informative
Reactions: LunarLight
weakandscared

weakandscared

Mar 17, 2024
This is very interesting I have never thought about this before, it would be easier to do than the Charcoal CO poisoning method in a tent, I have wondered if the heat from the coals would not melt the tent but this one seems like a better choice if it´s pure CO it emit
The charcoal is harder to do for me too and it's more of a fire hazard. of course it's not pure carbon monoxide, i don't think it's possible for people to get that
2 hours is a LOT of suffering. Not that a generator can't work, it certainly can, but with any gasoline powered equipment, you're going to be subject to all the other noxious gases that are produced by burning gasoline. And those gases are going to cause a LOT of excruciating, more than uncomfortable, probably painful, symptoms. Again, 2 hours is WAY TOO LONG to wait for CO to *hopefully* "do you in" at a level of *maybe" 1000 PPM. Honestly, I have no idea what level of CO this generator, or any other generator, can attain in some type of small space. CO poisoning is best when it can be produced in a sufficient amount to kill you quickly, and render you unconscious quickly, before death even occurs. This is the idea of a "peaceful" death. For that to happen, a level of CO of 10000 PPM, or more, is recommended. Now, with charcoal, for example, we already have a pretty good idea of how much charcoal is necessary for a given volume of space in order to achieve a relatively quick and painless death. And with charcoal, after the coals begin to burn red/white hot, the coals are producing very close to 100% CO (and heat of course), so no worry about noxious fumes that cause a great deal of uncomfortableness on their own.

Still, plenty of people have been successful with CTB by utilizing generators. One such real-life instance was even made into a movie.
i don't know the exact time i was just estimating. i have a co meter to measure if it's enough. the problem with charcoal is i don't want to start a fire, and it would look suspicious buying 3 portable grills at walmart compared to a generator. and yeah i saw that movie.. :( he didn't even have that strong of a will to die yet he still chose to get back in the car and died soon after. that made me feel better hopefully it'll go like that. i believe in myself it's all i can do

Last edited:
Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
what happens when you search it up online? im pretty sure i have to do the same, you have to be 21 to buy a gun here, and i got put in mental hospitals 3 times as a minor and i don't know if that will come up on the background check or if it clears once youre 18. i'm guessing it will and prevents me from getting one. plus i just look sketchy and im autistic so even with nice clothes on, the workers would know i'm up to no good

why wasn't it perfectly enclosed? would it be better if i did it in my car instead? im just worried it'll start a fire

I think it's some kind of petrol generator, I'm also autistic and the hospital got the mental health team on me in my last suicide attempt, it might be coming in a background check. I don't know if I can get one now

weakandscared

weakandscared

Mar 17, 2024
I think it's some kind of petrol generator, I'm also autistic and the hospital got the mental health team on me in my last suicide attempt, it might be coming in a background check. I don't know if I can get one now
what country do you live in? i can tell you if that would apply there. it's just my state specifically i think that bans past psych ward patients

Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
what country do you live in? i can tell you if that would apply there. it's just my state specifically i think that bans past psych ward patients
I'm in the uk, I don't think it's easy to get a gun here.

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
This was my backup method before I got my SN. I saw it in a mini series about Conrad Roy (poor guy, RIP). I think with a CO meter and a small enclosed space it should be fairly reliable. I'm sure you know this already, but with this method it's important to leave a warning for whoever finds your body. CO is super dangerous, there's a reason they call it the "silent killer."

• Love
Reactions: weakandscared
W

whocaresreally

Loser
Apr 11, 2024
Yes this is how I want to do it too
im afraid of the charcoal because i would probably start a fire before i could die and it produces less co than generators
Same too complicated

Last edited: