• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

carrie

Oct 20, 2020
Why don't we talk about sodium azide as a means to ctb. It seems more lethal than SN.

Eating as little as 50 milligrams (less than two-thousandths of an ounce) of sodium azide can lead to collapse and a coma-like state within five minutes as blood pressure plummets and heart rate skyrockets. Ingest a few grams, and death occurs within 40 minutes.

Reactions: FinalDestination
Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
Even if it is very lethal and more reliable than SN, it isn't a 100% guaranteed death, and that worries me because if you survive with Sodium Azide you will, not may, suffer brain damage. With SN if you survive, you are much more likely to have little to no long-term damage. It is also more painful than SN, apparently causing a massive headache. I also don't know where to get Sodium Azide, it seems harder to acquire it than SN, and some precautions are required when you handle it. I think these are the main reasons this substance isn't discussed much here.

Reactions: SmellyRat and AutoTap
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Even if it is very lethal and more reliable than SN, it isn't a 100% guaranteed death, and that worries me because if you survive with Sodium Azide you will, not may, suffer brain damage. With SN if you survive, you are much more likely to have little to no long-term damage. It is also more painful than SN, apparently causing a massive headache. I also don't know where to get Sodium Azide, it seems harder to acquire it than SN, and some precautions are required when you handle it. I think these are the main reasons this substance isn't discussed much here.
The only advantage SA has over SN is there is no antidote to it.

Reactions: icandothis, Brick In The Wall and Maka hiamoe
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
SA isn't discussed as often because it's far more dangerous. It's explosive and it emits a toxic gas when ingested. The only upside is there's no cure as mentioned by @SmellyRat.

Reactions: Sensei and SmellyRat