• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Selbstentleibung

Totengräber
Feb 22, 2024
Hello everyone :happy:

After using the search function I found a few threads regarding aconite poisoning but no one ever really got into detail of how to use it to CTB and why many are afraid to do so. So allow me to fill that gap. And yes, this is not for those of you who easily panic, but more on that later.

This method is definitely not recommended unless you are brave, dedicated and prepared to die a slow death while being paralyzed yet fully conscious.

First off; what exactly is aconite and where does it come from?
Aconite is an alkaloid found in a few different poisonous plants, commonly known as the Wolfsbane family (Aconitum) and especially the Blue Monkshood (Aconitum Napellus) does appear in the statistics as a method of choice from time to time. Alkaloids are a group of substances that come in many different forms, nicotine is probably one you are familiar with. Most of them are toxic though not all of them can kill you and some even do get used in alternative medicine or as a way to get high, but that's beyond the scope of this thread. Aconite itself is one of the most potent poisons mother nature has in stock, if not the king of plant poisons. There is a reason its usage in murders, hunting and warfare dates back many centuries. There are several dozen members in the Wolfsbane family with different concentrations of aconite in them, the most potent yet literally impossible to obtain one (unless you live in the Himalayas where it is native to) is Aconitum Ferox which is said to be the most poisonous plant known to man. Other, more easily obtainable members besides Aconitum Napellus are A. Andresii (also knows as Autumn Monkshood, native to central and eastern Europe), A. Japonicum (also known as Japanese Monkshood, native to Japan, eastern China and Korea), A. Lycotonum (also known as Yellow Monkshood, native to all of Europe and most of Asia) and last but not least A. Vulparia (the one that gave the Wolfsbane family its name, native to central Europe). In the following I will refer to A. Napellus since it's the most common one and the deadliest of the easier-to-obtain ones.

How does aconite affect the body?
Without getting too scientific what it basically does is interfere with the Sodium in your chemically triggered neurons. First it stimulates them by flooding them with said Sodium until all of your body's Sodium resources are used up and then due to the lack of Sodium these neurons begin to shut down, cutting off signals and ultimately bringing death upon you. During this process you may experience cramps and seizures as well as pain, nausea and a tingling sensation especially in your arms and legs, as well as an increased sensitivity to coldth and of course vomiting. You either die due to the paralysis of your diaphragm and thus asphyxiation on lower doses or by heart failure if the dose is high enough. The interesting bit is that you stay fully conscious throughout this so you can actually feel your body shutting down piece by piece which can be a very satisfying sensation (trust me I've been there but was found and rushed to the ER, but more on that later). Death occurs anywhere between 30 minutes to several hours after ingestion depending on the dose.

How much aconite is lethal?
Not much, really. It takes about 2mg of aconite per 100kg of human to kill you within about an hour. Depending on the health of the plant and the time of year the concentration of the alkaloid ranges anywhere from 0.2% to 3% of the total mass throughout the plant with the root being the most poisonous part. Depending on how tough your heart is it takes anywhere between 2 and 5 gramms of the fresh root to kill you in record time. The root of just a single plant weighs about 10 to 30 gramms, in some cases even more. The aconite concentration is highest during the winter months and while the plant shows off its iconic blue blossoms.

What speaks against aconite?
The fact that you are fully conscious throughout the entire process of CTB-ing. Unless you want to literally feel the grim reaper taking you to the other side this method is not for you! If you however do want exactly that because you want to experience the satisfaction of "having accomplished your mission" aconite is the way to go. But be warned: You need an iron will and nerves of steel to enjoy that and chances are that if you don't make it to the point where your limbs and face are paralyzed that you get a panic attack and call for help.

How do I aquire tickets?
Obviously you need a Wolfsbane plant. Or two, of three - the more the merrier, they are cheap and can be ordered online legally for gardening almost anywhere in the world. Keep in mind that these guys need about a week of love and care in order to recover from transport and regain their strength. Also keep in mind that if you want to enjoy their beautiful blossom you need to plan at least three months ahead. Before the bus departs you should avoid food for 24 hours. If you want to you can get slightly hammered to increase your bravery and give you balls of steel or something. Once it is about time thank them for their service and dig 'em up, I strongly advise against using anything other than the root (they have little hairs all over the green parts that are super itchy and there's not much aconite here anyway). Rinse off any dirt remains unless you like the taste of it. While the self-defense mechanism of the plant rushes most of the aconite to the root (takes only a few minutes to complete, don't worry) you can opt in to take whatever medicine you wish to use in order to counter the possible side effects and prepare your drink of choice that is going to be the base of the cocktail. Separate the root(s) from the plant(s) and weigh them on a scale to make sure you have at least 10 gramms of it (again, the more the merrier) and cut them into very small pieces while making sure not to waste any of the highly toxic juices. Or just use a garlic crusher if you're feeling lazy. The root(s) and juices need to end up in your cocktail obviously, so don't get too drunk and stir it well. Make sure your balls are made from pure stainless steel, otherwise chicken out NOW because surviving a high dose of aconite is an absolute nightmare (see below). Aconite tastes bitter-sweet at first but leaves a burning sensation in your mouth just like chili does so you may want to adjust the taste of the base-drink to that. DON'T drink everything at once, drink your cocktail in three or more steps, just in case you throw up despite having taken precautions.

By minute five you should feel the starting of the tingling.
By minute ten mild dizzyness kicks in, you may experience local cramps and increased bowel movement.
By minute fifteen you may experience pain of various strength all throughout the body as well as nausea and a mildly blurred vision. You may begin to feel cold so huddle up.
By minute twenty your body begins the shutdown sequence starting in your toes, fingertips and mouth. Your heart may feel funny and your ears may ring.
By minute twenty-five paralysis begins to take over, random short-lived cramps may still occur. Cold sweat is very likely. This is the point of no return, yup, that's 25 minutes in.
By minute thirty you may have trouble breathing and experience strong chest pains. You CTB one body part after the other within the next five to ten minutes while being fully aware of it.

What happens if I somehow don't CTB?
Well, that can happen either because you panicked and got help or because you were found. Aconite poisoning poses a huge challenge to medical staff since there is no known antidote and they can only treat the symptoms. Depending on how far you are down the rabbithole upon arrival at the ER your stay at the ICU will range anywhere from just one night to way over a week, most of which you will spend knocked the f*ck out and hooked up to basically every machine they could find. Extreme physical weakness and trouble with coordination and balance, difficulty speaking and swallowing, as well as digestive, cardiac and respiratory problems will be your companions for at least two weeks after leaving the ICU. Your thoughts and mental skill will also take several weeks to get back to what they were before the poisoning, again depending on how late during the process you arrived in hospital. Yup, aconite will render you a limp and retarded vegetable for at least a few weeks if you somehow manage to survive. Oh, and the tingling will be with you day and night for the first week, by week two it is mostly gone but can randomly reappear months later.

Personally I liked the experience of how aconite does work its way through the nervous system, although I must admit it was mildly spooky to feel body parts and sensory organs such as eyes and ears being disconnected from the brain one after the other. It felt a bit like being trapped in my own body, unable to move, speak, see, hear, feel. It was just my thoughts and me waiting for my heart to beat for one last time. But the most bizarre experience of my entire life ended with me waking up in the ICU and boy I tell you, the recovery was utter hell. So don't do it this way unless you're 1000% sure that nobody finds you and o/c if you're willing to take on the challenge of going through about twenty-five minutes of having to be stronger than the primal instinct to live.

M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
Thank you for the info. It sounds wild! So wait, you actually ingested aconite and went through this, or this was a repost of somebody's experience?

Reactions: DeadHead
Raven2

Raven2

Experienced
Dec 1, 2022
I dont like the sound of paralysis. Did someone find you and call EMS?

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Why did it fail and why not try other plants like cicuta, why monkshood? Also how long does it take to r.i.p you?

S

Selbstentleibung

Totengräber
Feb 22, 2024
I dont like the sound of paralysis. Did someone find you and call EMS?
Many don't like that, hence the warning. And yes, someone did find me.
Why did it fail and why not try other plants like cicuta, why monkshood? Also how long does it take to r.i.p you?
I was found. And the reason for the choice of plant is simple: Availability.
Wow, how did you get discovered and what was the cure?
Well, I did it in a remote parking lot nearby a forest at night thinking that this'd work out. The plan was to walk off into said forest so I did. But for whatever reason someone was walking their dog in that particular area at night (WHYYYYYY) and saw me laying in the shrubs. Upon me being unresponsive they called EMS.

The cure was loads of activated charcoal force-fed to me via a stomach probe, me being hooked up to one of these machines that can feed multiple different infusions to your body at the same time, some meds for my heart to hang on and everything else you need to keep someone alive who fell into a coma. Details don't matter, but it was not fun.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Just a personal thank you very much for the detailed and fascinating personal account, covering most of the very points I'd have wanted to ask if we were just chatting face to face over a coffee.
I guess I have to accept that it's unlikely I'd manage to push myself through this method, so I do owe you thanks for letting me know exactly what I'd have to expect.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Just a personal thank you very much for the detailed and fascinating personal account, covering most of the very points I'd have wanted to ask if we were just chatting face to face over a coffee.
I guess I have to accept that it's unlikely I'd manage to push myself through this method, so I do owe you thanks for letting me know exactly what I'd have to expect.

Better to be smart than tough.

Many people try these things, and end up being a 🥕.... then you'll need those big balls of steel to endure whatever hellish state you've left your body in.

Reactions: SVEN
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I may have this as an backup method.

S

Selbstentleibung

Totengräber
Feb 22, 2024
Was it very painful?
The level of experienced pain during this depends on your individual pain tolerance. Some sources out there label it as "extremely painful" while others call it "a mild to moderate level of pain" and others just refer to it as "pain".

Personally I'd rate the pain a 3/10 on average, with some short bursts as high as a 6 or 7 especially in the stomach. So it's not unbearably painful, quite far from it actually, but it is uncomfortable indeed.

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
The level of experienced pain during this depends on your individual pain tolerance. Some sources out there label it as "extremely painful" while others call it "a mild to moderate level of pain" and others just refer to it as "pain".

Personally I'd rate the pain a 3/10 on average, with some short bursts as high as a 6 or 7 especially in the stomach. So it's not unbearably painful, quite far from it actually, but it is uncomfortable indeed.
Ty. And how long would the whole ordeal last? I read someone died after 3.5h.
Is that the norm?
Does the pain eventually subside (before you die, I mean?).
Regardless of toxicity, it is a beautiful plant, more beautiful than a rope (at least most ropes).

Last edited:
S

Selbstentleibung

Totengräber
Feb 22, 2024
Ty. And how long would the whole ordeal last? I read someone died after 3.5h.
Is that the norm?
It depends on the dose. If you wanted to you could stretch the process of CTB-ing to about half a day by using a very low and barely lethal dose, though I would advise against that. Aconite can do its job in anywhere between 30 minutes and 12 hours.

Here's the maths behind it:
2mg of aconite make a 100kg human with a weak heart CTB in one to two hours.
The root has a concentration of up to 3%, meaning that there's up to 3mg of aconite per 0.1 gram of root.
One root of one fully developed plant weighs 10 to 30 gramms, so that's 30 to 90 mg of aconite in just one single root under ideal conditions.
So with one single root you could theoretically CTB up to 45 people within just about one hour.
To achieve peak lethality you should calculate about 5mg per 50kg of human.
Because not every plant is perfectly healthy and the concentration varies throughout the life cycle of the plant you should calculate 10mg of aconite per 1 gram of root on average.

In other words; one root of a healthy plant is enough to get the job done in half an hour. But just to be sure you could let's say buy five plants, providing up to a combined total of 450mg of aconite - that's 225 x the minimum official lethal dose and maybe a bit overkill, but hey, it ain't stupid if it works, right?

Reactions: Davey36000
D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
It depends on the dose. If you wanted to you could stretch the process of CTB-ing to about half a day by using a very low and barely lethal dose, though I would advise against that. Aconite can do its job in anywhere between 30 minutes and 12 hours.

Here's the maths behind it:
2mg of aconite make a 100kg human with a weak heart CTB in one to two hours.
The root has a concentration of up to 3%, meaning that there's up to 3mg of aconite per 0.1 gram of root.
One root of one fully developed plant weighs 10 to 30 gramms, so that's 30 to 90 mg of aconite in just one single root under ideal conditions.
So with one single root you could theoretically CTB up to 45 people within just about one hour.
To achieve peak lethality you should calculate about 5mg per 50kg of human.
Because not every plant is perfectly healthy and the concentration varies throughout the life cycle of the plant you should calculate 10mg of aconite per 1 gram of root on average.

In other words; one root of a healthy plant is enough to get the job done in half an hour. But just to be sure you could let's say buy five plants, providing up to a combined total of 450mg of aconite - that's 225 x the minimum official lethal dose and maybe a bit overkill, but hey, it ain't stupid if it works, right?
Ye. This monk plant is great.

Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
Where they able to figure out what you had taken easily? What do we know about the detectability of this after death?