• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sarahlynn

Sarahlynn

Deep breath, stand back, it's time.
Aug 19, 2020
I just got into a discussion about sodium azide as a method in this thread, and it was suggested that I made a separate thread for my infodump. I'll just copy-paste my comment here, for anyone else considering this method:

"This was my preferred method, but I am not so sure anymore (I have access). I have read that it is not 100%, Like this case, where she used way more than what is considered normal, lethal dose, and still survived. As someone who is terrified of surviving an attempt, I am scared to use sodium azide.

And I also worry about the location and the people who find you. You have to be very careful to not spill, and make sure that the first people do not try to resuscitate you, or you might end up killing them as well. I don't want to hit the news, with sodium azide you probably will. Many choose to do it in a hotel, and they have to evacuate the whole building, send in the bomb squad, a lot of hassle because you choose to die there like that. Most famous example, was recently also a case in Stockholm. Will certainly not do this at home!

There is also the risk of explosion, you have to get special water to dissolve it, as it gets explosive in contact with metals.

Sorry, major infodump, have been investigating this heavily as I originaly chose this as my method. But I don't know anymore..."

The link to the example gives a good picture of the seriousness of using this method. If you have access, you probably also know how to handle this substance, but it is definitively a substance that need investigating security concerns before attempting.

Stay safe - and just as important - keep others safe when you choose your method!

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I just got into a discussion about sodium azide as a method in this thread, and it was suggested that I made a separate thread for my infodump. I'll just copy-paste my comment here, for anyone else considering this method:

"This was my preferred method, but I am not so sure anymore (I have access). I have read that it is not 100%, Like this case, where she used way more than what is considered normal, lethal dose, and still survived. As someone who is terrified of surviving an attempt, I am scared to use sodium azide.

And I also worry about the location and the people who find you. You have to be very careful to not spill, and make sure that the first people do not try to resuscitate you, or you might end up killing them as well. I don't want to hit the news, with sodium azide you probably will. Many choose to do it in a hotel, and they have to evacuate the whole building, send in the bomb squad, a lot of hassle because you choose to die there like that. Most famous example, was recently also a case in Stockholm. Will certainly not do this at home!

There is also the risk of explosion, you have to get special water to dissolve it, as it gets explosive in contact with metals.

Sorry, major infodump, have been investigating this heavily as I originaly chose this as my method. But I don't know anymore..."

The link to the example gives a good picture of the seriousness of using this method. If you have access, you probably also know how to handle this substance, but it is definitively a substance that need investigating security concerns before attempting.

Stay safe - and just as important - keep others safe when you choose your method!
In the first case she swallowed a tablespoonful and survived and in the second case she made the powder into a toxic gas and died.

tsuina

tsuina

Aug 15, 2020
could you take it outside in an abandoned area with no one around, so not tons of people (aside from those who would stumble across and have to clean up the body) are exposed to it? it would still be awful for those people but maybe not as bad as a hotel / apartment ?

Reactions: sadworld
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
"This was my preferred method, but I am not so sure anymore (I have access).
I just read about this in the PPH. It is extremely dangerous and explosive and also has horrible side effects if taken orally. It's way too dangerous to handle, and the side effects are horrendous. It burns the skin, will basically tear apart the lungs, will explode if put down a drain or flushed down a toilet, will explode if in contact with any metal, on and on like this.

Last edited:
W

Willy9

Oct 19, 2020
I have sodium azide and got it because the PPH said it was a good choice. Now I'm not so sure after reading some posts here. I have chronic pain and akathisia and was planning to die in a assisted dying clinic in Europe, but with the Covid restrictions on getting there, I have obtained sodium azide. I would go to an area in the country and pull to the side of the road and mix and drink the azide. I would put signs up in the car warning police and others that azide had been used. I'm wondering how much I should take to be successful. What's 20 grams comparable to? A full teaspoon? tablespoon? Also azide deaths seem to make the news, which is something I don't want my loved ones to have to suffer when I'm gone. I don't just have pain, I have torture pain the burns, pricks, creeps and crawls all over my body. In addition, I have akathisia. So sodium azide looks good to me, since I won't be able to get to Europe for probably at least a year.

• Love
N

nana2000

Jul 17, 2020
Why did she survive? Could it be she was found before death occured? I will be very glad to have an answer as I seriously consider it as my method to go.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I really hope no one tries to use this. It's to dangerous to handle. It's also putting at serious risk anyone who finds you.

N

nana2000

Jul 17, 2020
I see. Maybe I should consider SN instead. I just afraid it also has failed suicide cases like the case with SA. Im very afraid to end up alive with a severe damage.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I see. Maybe I should consider SN instead. I just afraid it also has failed suicide cases like the case with SA. Im very afraid to end up alive with a severe damage.
I'm not promoting any specific method, but I feel you have a much, much greater chance of severe damage with azide than SN. Every method has failures, so you aren't going to escape that possibility. But when done as directed, SN seems reliable. It's my choice.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The ONLY conceivable advantage of SA over SN is lack of a specific antidote. On the downside of SA is lethal usage is FAR less studied, it is extremely toxic to those around, potentially injurious to you, restricted, and on and on.

SN is the easy winner.

H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
The ONLY conceivable advantage of SA over SN is lack of a specific antidote. On the downside of SA is lethal usage is FAR less studied, it is extremely toxic to those around, potentially injurious to you, restricted, and on and on.

SN is the easy winner.
I regret obtaining SA first before getting convinced by SN lethality, peacefulness, and safety to others. So how do I dump SA safely without endangering animals, anybody, and the environment?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Given that it is potentially toxic to those around you, I won't offer any specific suggestions but will refer you to pubchem, which has all of the information about SA you could want to know.

If you end up CTB by SN or SA, leave the SA by the SN at the scene and let the authorities handle disposal of both.