• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
As I'm strongly against the idea of requiring antiemetics since there's a lot of issues with obtaining it and even ensuring the antiemetic works, would taking this rectally work better?

This is the second easiest poison to obtain in the States if worst comes to worst and SN is banned so just checking my options. I know this method is unpredictable but I have to check my options.
What would the first easiest be? That said, it still doesn't seem that easy to obtain here in the US

clonadream

clonadream

Jan 19, 2024
There are suppliers in Europe as well...
X
...just to give some examples
Are there suppliers in south america/Argentina as well? As far as I'm aware, my country has kind of strict regulations for most chemicals and drugs, and between them are the most typical ones recommended here for CTB.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Isn't sodium azide highly explosive? Might raise some flags buying that.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Isn't sodium azide highly explosive? Might raise some flags buying that.
Yes, and if you're not familiar with SA whatsoever then it can be too unpredictable if you're not fully aware or prepared when handling it:

"Sodium Azide (NaN3) can react with copper and lead (including copper and lead in plumbing) to produce explosive copper or lead azide. Use caution when drain disposing substances that contain ANY amount of sodium azide. Even the trace amounts (<1%) used as an antimicrobial in many chemical mixtures and reagent test kits can react with copper or lead in areas such as P-traps; there is the potential for prolonged contact between the azide and lead/copper that might be in these traps. Do not drain dispose of any substances with trace amounts of sodium azide. Sodium azide is also highly toxic, and can explosively decompose due to heat, shock, concussion, or friction."

Reactions: Bed