• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
yeah, me too. I can deal with most of my migraines, provided they are not too painful. But I think using SA is like a severe migraine. Vomiting is also a typical symptom of SA. Of course, these are only MY assumptions, I don't know what it is really like.
I think just knowing that SA or SN is the reason for the migraine (including the rapid heart rate) would be enough to trigger a massive panic attack in me before death.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Anyone from the UK or who thinks he/she has some insight: this supplier : xxx.thistlescientific.co.uk (replace xxx with www)
that ships from the UK does not seem to have any restrictions, but full registration with name, address, telephone number, business name (could fake one, but ...) is required.

Other UK suppliers seem to have restrictions (phrases such as cannot be shipped outside the UK, 'police checks'). I'd rather not have registered and ''light up like a Xmas tree' when/if they want to call and verify ...

Anyone ? There are those REACH guidelines #23. I could have bought the stuff earlier this year.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Can anyone think of a way to get sodium azide in Europe ? 'poor man's cyanide'. I don't really care how. Sold on Ebay Poland a few months ago.

I want to have two backup options since I'm not sure if N will be an option for whatever reason.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@lukaszz12 ,

For me that's cheap. And 50 is more than enough. Could you tell me how I can actually get it ? Traveling to Poland is a bit much, and I can't read the Polish language. I recall a Polish seller on Ebay, but I haven't seen that for some time.

In Europe: large chemical suppliers offer it. They usually want a business name, state that they cannot sell to individuals and mention restrictions.
Even that thistlescientific company that doesn't explicitly state selling sodium azide is restricted wants a company name, name/address, telephone number. I know I could try, but ... Earlier this year (before the REACH guidelines came into effect) it was easy.

To all: what do you have to do these days to get sodium azide in Europe ? I really have to narrow this down to a few doable options.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@lukaszz12 ,

Possibly I could buy it off the internet ? I can't read Polish though, I can run text through google translate but that won't lead me to a company that will offer the product.

I've tried googling a bit with google.pl for 'azydku sodowego kupować' but really ... google translate and the web in Polish ...

Is this something ? http://www.odczynnikichemiczne.sklepna5.pl/towar/44/azydek-sodu-cz-10-g.html I'd need at least 2 ... I can't really read the source. Please comment/help if you can. It's not obvious to me if there are restrictions.

Last edited:
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Just reading a bit on 8chan ...

https://8ch.net/suicide/res/34460.html#36233

'The CLW claimed to have observed over 100 where it was spwaceful and people were unconscious in 20 minutes. Peaceful pill calls it relatively peaceful. There are lots of medical reports where people were conscious and sick for hours and hours after. I've never seen any firsthand survivor reports but one guys wife said he got fibromyalgia or some kind of painful nerve damage from surviving it, but nothing about his experience. There was a rat study I saw once but could never find again where lower doses made them pass out but higher doses made them convulse. It'll probably be something in between.

There's a reason the Nembutal thread has 6×750 replies and Azide has 200something, but price and availability do make some determinations, don't they.'

https://i.imgur.com/fN6GqtX.png

Anyway, back to sources in Europe ...

DesperateChallenge

DesperateChallenge

Oct 25, 2018
What do you guys think about taking a sedative with the SA?
I have sleeping pills that knock me out for days, and I have horse tranq, so I am debating taking one of those with SA (or SN, depending on what method I choose).

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Virgo , I don't think that will work, nor do I know how that will interact with the SA. Mechanism of action of SA ? One explanation/mechanism: increase in excitatory neurotransmitters, and we don't want to dampen that wil sleeping pills. If you want sleeping pills to be effective you need a very high dose or Nembutal.

@lukaszz12 ,

Are you sure ? The form asks for a company name (don't recall if it was mandatory), likely also phone number. For shipping outside Poland they want the customer to email them for shipping costs ?

Sending an email in Polish would be tricky ... google translate is not that great or that purpose. I don't know the language. The enitre website is in Polish.
Here : http://www.odczynnikichemiczne.sklepna5.pl/kasa.php I don't see any results for sodium azide in Polish atm, sold out ?

Advice ?

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@lukaszz12 ,

Okay, I checked again. They still have the product but I don't know how to email them in Polish !
I have to ask the for shipping costs for 2 times 10 gr (20 gr) of 'Azydek sodu'. I could improvise an email in a language I can't read, but really ??

Just made my attempt in English. Will see.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
@Virgo , I don't think that will work, nor do I know how that will interact with the SA. Mechanism of action of SA ? One explanation/mechanism: increase in excitatory neurotransmitters, and we don't want to dampen that wil sleeping pills. If you want sleeping pills to be effective you need a very high dose or Nembutal.
I don't know how sa works or how it interacts with other substances.

Reactions: therhydler
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@EvilAngelGoddess , is there any post you don't like ?

By now I'm an 'Elementalis't', yet I have not mastered the arts of crossing over.

@Cody111, maybe a moderate dose op opiates would help but beware of the potential of opiates to reverse the effects of meto.

Sources for sodium azide, anyone ?

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
So, anyone got any suggestion to get this stuff in Europe ? There was that Polish seller on ebay but that link isn't even working anymore.

Presumably it could be shipped from the USA if done right (customs), and one would need help. Amazon sellers do not accept local orders.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Shewaitsforme ,

Are you sure ? Quote from the website per SA: '
Sodium Azide is especially important in bulk reagents and stock solutions which may otherwise support bacterial growth where the sodium azide acts as a bacteriostatic

RESTRICTED FROM SALE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC

This product is restricted for Sale to the General Public. Please contact us before purchasing.'

I don't want to be nosy, but are you in the UK ? I've seen several UK companies stating they can't just ship outside the UK due to regulations, police checks etc ...

It would be awkward if I were to register with my name and address, credit card, payment would get through and then they'd call me and want me to prove that I'm a company ...

Just send me a PM if you prefer that to posting.

Last edited:
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@hunter_lewis ,

Because I did not find a seller that would ship to the country I'm in. I don't know if that policy applies to all countries in the EU.

Obviously, the 1 % solutions are of no use.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
In sweden it was a woman who CTB with Azide a week ago. She did it in a motel.
The police took it very seriously and called in the bomb group.

I didnt know it was explosive?
Lol! I don't know why but this made me laugh. Something to do with the absurdity of what people have to do ctb. Like if she could have done it legally she wouldn't require a bomb squad for the aftermath.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Bumping this thread once. I know it's brutal, but any sources ?
I just know azide works in a similar fashion as cyanide— where it interferes with the cell's ATP production and ultimately results in cell death.
I'm not quite certain if lactic acidosis occurs with azide or not... Cyanide it does, and that's what causes the muscle cramps/ pain

Last edited:
Reactions: sif and Lifeisatrap
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Anyone from Sweden ?I could try registering, but my Swedish is not that good ... and the other vwr.com sites are not so ready to sell the product to individuals. Google translate only goes so far.
And yes, this is in response to #66.

A new year, new sources for sodium azide ? Anyone ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sif and Didymus
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Not all sources in Europe state explicitly that they restric sales of this product.

Is anyone aware of any changes in availability ?

Reactions: sif