• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

alpacasuitcase

alpacasuitcase

Jan 22, 2021
I wanted to wait to ctb until after the house is sold so I could stash the cash in my fam's house so they can pay my end of life stuff.

Because all my stuff will default to my ex husband

I'm just super annoyed because I just effing CANNOT with this life anymore. Like. At all.

Idk if I should give my fam just all the money that I currently have and ask ex to give them my half (I 90% think he would, he's a great guy, we are just too different now)... Or if I should keep jumping through all these hoops like a good little pup x_____x

I need to not be here. I literally don't know if i can make it another month.
Also, the money from the house isn't very much. So it sounds like a really big deal but it's like $4k (which is a lot but in the grand scheme, plus I have more than that I can leave them anyway)

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, about the money, I wouldn't care so much about it. I mean, if you won't exist anymore, who cares? It is better to give it to some people you kinda care about than giving it to the government right?

Still, I'm really sorry you wanna leave this world. I wish I could help somehow but this is your decision and I respect it.

Send you hugs and love,

Matt

Reactions: alpacasuitcase
alpacasuitcase

alpacasuitcase

Jan 22, 2021
Well, about the money, I wouldn't care so much about it. I mean, if you won't exist anymore, who cares? It is better to give it to some people you kinda care about than giving it to the government right?

Still, I'm really sorry you wanna leave this world. I wish I could help somehow but this is your decision and I respect it.

Send you hugs and love,

Matt

That's true. Plus my parents are comfortable. I think the money I have right now will be enough. I'll do it next week.

You replied on one of my other threads, too. I didn't know whether to do it while pretending to have gone to work to buy 10 hours where nobody expects me to respond to anything Etc etc and that's the one I've settled on :) I'll just have to get a hotel for 2 nights cause I doubt I could check in at noon haha

Thank you for replying to so many threads. It is so, so nice to feel heard :) <3

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife