• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

catsmakemepuke

Mar 10, 2024
hi Egyptian Ill CTB today by hanging idk if a wire is going to work but ill try my moms scarf 21 cant afford rope rn Just have a blunt
I Don't have cash to buy the pills required to do it the quite way I Don't think that SI was added to my system
I'm not here to share story or talk I just want to know if anyone has any sort of advise to make it go smoother if anyone does please reply or smth
I was inspired by a guy around here who said that I can put tow socks on each side of my neck and stick it to the rope and that will Block the blood flow going to my brain which will cause it to go smoother
if there is a better way Im just waiting for a reply
I was thinking of doing some Stuff before I go like robbing a shop maybe or smth but I don't have the balls for It and I just don't want nothing to do with this dum ass random reality anymore
I've read about the whole SN thing but I cant find or afford kind of thing I tried slitting my wrist but I SI wont let me do Just made small cuts with the name of my ex and that kind of Silly dramatic Crap but couldn't go all the way to cutting because I dont want to feel pain and take time while soul leave my body I just want to Blackout before it happens.

Last edited:
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
If you live in Egypt, SN is available and can be easily purchased there, 500gm costs around 500 EGP. I would go with SN tbh.
I wish u all the best.

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Wish you all the best. There are many useful threads around here including the hanging megathread. I would advice you to take your time and read them. Like mentioned above if SN is easily available in your area imo it's the superior alternative.

Upvote 1
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. I hope you find peace!

Upvote 1
kwittywhiskerzz!..

kwittywhiskerzz!..

Kwitty!
Mar 24, 2024
Please! Please still be alive. I hope you are alive and can read this right now. I'm sorry for whatever is happening but here will be a brighter day in your lifetime. Please stay breathing and live❤️❤️

Upvote 0
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I wish everyone could find a way out of this and never resort to it. Hopefully you find a solution in your mind not to CTB. If you make that choice, I hope you find peace.

Upvote 0