• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kimlett

Kimlett

Jan 7, 2024
My life was bad and I just made things worse for myself. I was fired at the end of last year (office job) and I was receiving enough unemployment benefits to live. But I accepted a job doing construction-related stuff and it was harder than I thought, just unbearable. I felt bad being unemployed, and I thought that only if I tried I could know I can tolerate it. When I overthink I get fucked, and when I act impulsively I get fucked too.

So, I left that fucking job and now I'm unemployed again but with no benefits šŸ¤” I still don't know what I want to do, I still can't stand working. I'm looking for part time, or hybrid/wfh options because I can tolerate that, kinda. And I only have a few months worth of savings to survive. So most likely I'll go back to my parents' house. My current house is a very small flat but it's affordable and I'm afraid prices will keep rising and there just won't be affordable houses or even rooms to rent. Time ago I though I could buy a house lol šŸ¤”

I might have no other choice than stay in my parents' forever. And the worst thing about this is that now I have a boyfriend and we won't have a place to be comfortable together anymore. We talked about living together someday and maybe that's just not possible. It makes me so deeply sad. He deserves a normal guy who can keep a job.

Life is struggling all the fucking time. I wish I could ctb without hurting my family and my boyfriend. I can't stand it anymore.

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
This is a little oldish but I can so relate to you and my heart truly breaks for you. It's so difficult when you want an escape from all the pain but also don't want to inflict pain on loved ones.

Kimlett

Kimlett

Jan 7, 2024
This is a little oldish but I can so relate to you and my heart truly breaks for you. It's so difficult when you want an escape from all the pain but also don't want to inflict pain on loved ones.
Thank you for your words, really. I feel devastated today. I think I'll have to do it and hurt my loved ones at some point. It hurts so much. I'm begging any god to help me. Thanks for your kind words, thank you, thank you so much