• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
I hate that he lives in my house, never leaving me alone even for a GODDAMN second. I hate his voice, I hate his manners, I hate everything about him.

I can't even fucking break up with him because the poor fuck has nowhere to go with no job. I feel trapped in this relationship, I feel awful on my own home.

I want to die in my own fucking house AND I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT. I wish he would cheat on me and just forget about me.

I was planning on living for 2 years for him, so he could get my life insurance money, but he would be "iF YoU dIE I wOuLD KiLl mYsElF tOo" so it would be all for fucking nothing.

soolka

soolka

ʚ♡ɞ killing me softly ʚ♡ɞ
Apr 13, 2023
if you hate him why do you care if he has anywhere to go?

Reactions: F@#$
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I m a bit shocked how you speak about the person that you once loved and even moved in with. I agree with the others, you should break up immediately.

Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
U should try breaking up w him anyway i think..i dunno how safe he is to b around as a person or how safe he'd b to b around if u broke up w him, but a friend of mine had to go thru a break up when they were living w their partner once and neither of them had the means to move out so they just became roomates n it was fine.
Could tht b a possibility for u two at all? Does it seem possible tht he'll b back on his feet again in the near future, enough so tht he can have lodgings elsewhere?

Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
if you don't have the heart to kick him out, draw some boundaries and be clear about it

Reactions: broth0100
SadLad

SadLad

Feb 9, 2024
Honestly, you have to obligation to keep a roof over his head. Break up with him, your mental health could improve and you may have a new lease on life.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Yowza, when people are told someone's bf would go homeless, they're literally: "break up immediately"

I have never been so brutal to a gal. Maybe guys should start

absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
Lol no one is saying break up with him because he'd be homeless and they want that they are saying break up with him because she's miserable with him and he's emotionally abusing her by telling her that if she does anything he'll kill himself.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
Lol no one is saying break up with him because he'd be homeless and they want that they are saying break up with him because she's miserable with him and he's emotionally abusing her by telling her that if she does anything he'll kill himself.
Yes... immediately break up with him, with the predictable consequence that he'll go homeless

Too bad I've only had non-depressed gfs from well-off families. Apparently I'm missing out on the Girlfriend Experience, this whole making her homeless thing. Next time!

Seriously, I suspect there's ways to solve the problem without being nearly so cruel. But that would require a few questions & problem-solving — boring

Last edited:
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
That's exactly why I'm miserable. He's not a bad person, but we spent 24/7 together (my job is going through renovatios) and that makes me crazy.
That seems to be an issue with a lot of couples.
It sure doesn't help that it's rarely seen as an issue at all…it's considered "normal" or expected to be completely up one another's ass day in and day out.
Individuality be damned.

If only one of the two should dare to exist outside of the pair (understandably so), as you desperately desire to..then of course there is going to be resentment, of course you're going to snap.

Personally the only living creature I'd even remotely want to spend that amount of time with..would have been my cat.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
That's exactly why I'm miserable. He's not a bad person, but we spent 24/7 together (my job is going through renovatios) and that makes me crazy.
Yeah, that's gonna drive most people crazy. Ok, so as I envision: he's a nice loser, clingy, maybe the house is small & he's constantly in your space. Attraction = dead

What are his barriers to becoming stronger & getting an income?

fwiw, many advise men to give people "the gift of your absence". And to not cohabitate with your gf. I think the advantage of redpill content is that they'll persuade & cajole & shout at him to stop being weak — leeching off his gal. (Like Orion Taraban, Fresh&Fit, Casey Zander, Alexander Grace. Not that I think you'd like some of them... but you no longer desire him anyway)

[Edit: how about him leaving the house for many hours a day? Is it too cold still?]

Last edited:
kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
[Edit: how about him leaving the house for many hours a day? Is it too cold still?]
It's summer here.

I'm planning to break up on Monday, I will talk to my therapist and see what I should do.

He would probably crash with his friends and get a job, at least that's what I think and hope he'll do. I'm too stressed about this, but I still care about him as a person.

• Love
Reactions: SexyIncél
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
Wish you both luck! Relieved to hear he has resources after all

Last edited:
Reactions: kelimackie