C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Guys, sorry if these problems might seem a bit stupid to you, but to me they are a big point of worry as I am big worrier in general.
A) You probably ordered your sn online. Weren't you worried about the bottle breaking or the package somehow ripping and the poison getting into the wrong hands?
B) How reliable is SN really? It overwhelms the body's natural enzyme, however if you are somewhere where you won't be discovered and take around 20g, what are the chances of dying?
I'm thinking between this and sodium azide but azide is explosive and also releases a toxic gas when mixed with water, and I'm not sure I want to keep that kind of chemical in the house. But it is way more deadly than nitrite.
What would you do?

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
SN is legal in most (if not all) countries, it's salt basically (small doses are used on our food).
If your intake is 20g and you manage to not throw up / get found, it's highly unlikely you'll survive this.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
The ld50 for sodium nitrite is 180mg. Per kg.

So a 100kg person would need 18000mg. Or 18 grams for a 50 percent death rate.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Ld50 sodium azide 27mg. Per kg.

So 2700 mg. Or 2.7 grams for 50 percent survival rate.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Actually that is for rats, for humans the LD50 is less

They use the ldlo in humans, lowest dose that has been detected to cause death in humans.

Its not possibly to conduct a ld50 test in humans, that would be murder.

T

Tiburcio

15g should be enough in most part of cases, but if you have doubts you can always add more nitrite. Somebody here took 30g and we never saw that user again.

And nah, the package won't break, they are supposed to do well this job, it will be safe, don't worry.

Reactions: iinner
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
15g should be enough in most part of cases, but if you have doubts you can always add more nitrite. Somebody here took 30g and we never saw that user again.

And nah, the package won't break, they are supposed to do well this job, it will be safe, don't worry.

Yes sonnenblume, was the 30g user. I had not looked up the ld50 untill now on sn (which happens to be my method) was thinking 30g as well, now thinking 45g.

T

Tiburcio

If you are fucking mad and you don't give a fuck about anything take the full bottle and feel how your head and stomach rips of the pain.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
If you are fucking mad and you don't give a fuck about anything take the full bottle and feel how your head and stomach rips of the pain.

You mad bro?

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018

fun times

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer and Tiburcio
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
I got mine from amazon. When I received the package the outer envelope was torn at the customs however seal on the bottle itself was intact. One huge plus for me choosing SN is (from what I've gathered anyway) there's no long lasting damage if failed.

Reactions: Oblivion