• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iwdphm

Apr 4, 2023
so what happens if you buy it from an online store?
has anyone had any success with this method without the antiemetic?

Last edited:
I

iwdphm

Apr 4, 2023
Can I use an SN which I have stored in the fridge for the past 3-4 years? It's been in its original sealed contained

N

navi98

Feb 23, 2023
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.
Is it possible to use xanax along with sn

If yes :
What dose should I use of xanax?
What doses do I need of sn?
What should I take first?
And finally, how long should I wait between?
How much water should I take along with sn?

M

mybodyisaprisoncell

Dec 30, 2023
Hello, I have two questions.

1. What would happen if you attempt the SN method with SN that isn't 99% pure ?
2. If someone has found an SN source that ships to the US that isn't tig, can you please dm me ? I'd really appreciate it.
Did you ever find answers to this? I'm wondering this too, and also looking for a supplier.

D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
Still can't get hold of SN- would Potassium Nitrate produce the same effects as SN
Still can't get hold of SN- would Potassium Nitrate produce the same effects as SN
Sorry meant Potassium Nitrite

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023

Sorry meant Potassium Nitrite
I just searched up sodium nitrite, but instead of found potassium nitrite on Amazon. I'm also curious if I can use this.

I

Inexplicable

Dec 11, 2023
I've read much of this thread but I am still wondering what exactly happens when you take it. I'm not talking about the chemical interaction within the body but moreso what will happen while you while you wait for it to work. Will you feel sleepy or pass out or something? Obviously you probably don't just drop dead, what will you feel in the window of taking it and enduring as it begins to take effect. Obviously some people will just take a sleeping med to be asleep but that might be tricky to time and as someone with treatment resistant insomnia might not even be an option.

D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
Sorry if this has already been addressed, but upon reading some of the unsuccessful cases where people called EMS due to mind splitting headaches, that got me frightened. I'm wondering if extra strength ibuprofen or a higher dosage of regular strength ibuprofen could ease that symptom?

N

navi98

Feb 23, 2023
Is it possible to use xanax along with sn

If yes :
What dose should I use of xanax?
What doses do I need of sn?
What should I take first?
And finally, how long should I wait between?
How much water should I take along with sn?
Can anyone give me an answer?
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.
Can you write me I need a hand I need to understand some things

Last edited:
H

HopeIsLost

Game Over
Oct 2, 2020
I've read much of this thread but I am still wondering what exactly happens when you take it. I'm not talking about the chemical interaction within the body but moreso what will happen while you while you wait for it to work. Will you feel sleepy or pass out or something? Obviously you probably don't just drop dead, what will you feel in the window of taking it and enduring as it begins to take effect. Obviously some people will just take a sleeping med to be asleep but that might be tricky to time and as someone with treatment resistant insomnia might not even be an option.
Honestly from what I've read from experiences where people took a small dose or didn't succeed, nausea which could get pretty extreme, headaches which could also get intense and fainting along with other side affects that I've forgotten.
Oh, I knew that there have been strict regulations in the UK but I thought it was perfectly legal in the US? I'm really sorry to hear this.
It's no longer legal to buy as a private person due to people ending their lives with it. God why does suicide have to be so difficult 😞

Last edited:
Reactions: reborn87 and Noc
I

iwdphm

Apr 4, 2023
Honestly from what I've read from experiences where people took a small dose or didn't succeed, nausea which could get pretty extreme, headaches which could also get intense and fainting along with other side affects that I've forgotten.

It's no longer legal to buy as a private person due to people ending their lives with it. God why does suicide have to be so difficult 😞
All I can see is a bill introduced, but it is not still illegal since said bill has not passed congress and is therefore not become law yet
Bought SN off of Amazon a while ago when it was still available. Anyone here I can dm to have the product checked if it will do the trick?

Last edited:
DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
Hey everyone. Has anyone recently ordered from B?

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Reggierino

Jan 11, 2024
I am new to this forum, so please advise if this is not the right spot to ask this question. If one takes a fatal dose of sodium nitrite, say 15 grams or more, is the person likely to experience unpleasant symptoms before lapsing into a coma? I hear about nausea, headaches, severe stomach aches, heart arrhythmia, etc etc. but these reports were from people who under-dosed , awakened, and then had these symptoms. I know, we don't hear from those who successfully exited this vale of tears, and so it may be impossible to know for certain. Still, I thought I'd ask.

J

James34

Jun 3, 2023
Hi, Amazon got smart and is no longer offering the pure SN. I also cannot find any online vendors since they're all (sold out) so I am in quite the pickle. I am in Houston Texas and would like to know if anyone knows where to find the good stuff?

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I am new to this forum, so please advise if this is not the right spot to ask this question. If one takes a fatal dose of sodium nitrite, say 15 grams or more, is the person likely to experience unpleasant symptoms before lapsing into a coma? I hear about nausea, headaches, severe stomach aches, heart arrhythmia, etc etc. but these reports were from people who under-dosed , awakened, and then had these symptoms. I know, we don't hear from those who successfully exited this vale of tears, and so it may be impossible to know for certain. Still, I thought I'd ask.
There have been recorded cases of people who've been successful, it's pretty much the same. I mean it's poison after all and it literally kills you so there's no logic in you experiencing those side effects if the dose is too low but not if it's high enough to kill you, in fact it only makes sense for it to be worse if you take a higher dose. Thing is that it varies from person to person, some people barely feel anything aside from drowsiness and then they go unconscious, while others experience every single symptom you've listed to an agonizing degree. You just gotta come to terms with the risk of that happening before you make your attempt.

R

Reggierino

Jan 11, 2024
There have been recorded cases of people who've been successful, it's pretty much the same. I mean it's poison after all and it literally kills you so there's no logic in you experiencing those side effects if the dose is too low but not if it's high enough to kill you, in fact it only makes sense for it to be worse if you take a higher dose. Thing is that it varies from person to person, some people barely feel anything aside from drowsiness and then they go unconscious, while others experience every single symptom you've listed to an agonizing degree. You just gotta come to terms with the risk of that happening before you make your attempt.
Yikes, that sounds quite different from the peaceful exit the PPH mentions.

Switching gears, times have changed since a few years ago when one could easily get SN from a website. I think countries have tightened access to the sites that sell SN. I have contacted a few such sites, and only one (in Germany) has responded. In future, when I might want to obtain SN, access might be even more difficult.

What do you think about this idea for sourcing SN locally? Curing salt is readily available, and contains 6.5% SN. If you can separate the SN from the curing salt, you'll have your own source of SN.

How? Using table salt, determine the temperature where salt re-crystallizes. SN re-crystallizes before salt does. Then dissolve curing salt in heated water, let it cool, and when the SN starts to re-crystallize, while the salt is still dissolved, pour off the water (with the still-dissolved salt ) before the salt starts to re-crystallize.

You are then left with SN crystals. Rinse them , dry them, and voila!!

Are there any holes in this theory?

• Informative
Reactions: PoorYorick and Noc
D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
I have been thinking more about reasons to give the police if/when a wellness check is done. They definitely would not buy "meat curing" as a reason. I mean it doesn't take a genius to figure out that's bull so a more legitimate reason could be science experiments. Maybe if you're ctb isn't immediate one could try starting a YouTube channel with a few simple experiments? Honestly that's a lot of work but it could be kinda fun in the process.

Noc

Noc

Jan 6, 2024
I have been thinking more about reasons to give the police if/when a wellness check is done. They definitely would not buy "meat curing" as a reason. I mean it doesn't take a genius to figure out that's bull so a more legitimate reason could be science experiments. Maybe if you're ctb isn't immediate one could try starting a YouTube channel with a few simple experiments? Honestly that's a lot of work but it could be kinda fun in the process.
I heard something like woodmaking

Reactions: delayedcactus
B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
How do I measure the SN? I have a digital scale, but I don't have anything to measure it in?

N

NaNO2_is_the_answer

Oct 18, 2023
How do I measure the SN? I have a digital scale, but I don't have anything to measure it in?
I'm not sure what you mean, but you could just place a cup on the scale, then turn the scale on so it says 0. Then you slowly put the SN in the cup until it says 25 gramm.

Reactions: Ninja_Master
B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean, but you could just place a cup on the scale, then turn the scale on so it says 0. Then you slowly put the SN in the cup until it says 25 gramm.

Thanks. A drinking cup? so I will need to deduct it's weight?

N

NaNO2_is_the_answer

Oct 18, 2023
Thanks. A drinking cup? so I will need to deduct it's weight?
The scale should do it for you if you put a container of your choice on it, and then turn it on. It should say zero.

You can test it:
With the scale turned completely off, put a cup on it
Now turn on the scale (with the cup still on top of it)
Now remove the cup from the scale
The scale should now show a negative value, that's how much the cup weights

Reactions: BadChanges
B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
The scale should do it for you if you put a container of your choice on it, and then turn it on. It should say zero.

You can test it:
With the scale turned completely off, put a cup on it
Now turn on the scale (with the cup still on top of it)
Now remove the cup from the scale
The scale should now show a negative value, that's how much the cup weights
You are right. Thanks!

This is not for you to answer, but to everyone:

I asked in another thread,but didn't get any replies. But what should I expect from SN if I have an inflammatory bowel disease? any major risks that don't apply to people without the disease?

Last edited: