• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
So I think I've found some SN finally. We will see if the shipment lands... 🤞

I'm also hoping to get my hands on some meto from the doctor by saying I have nausea & migraines. Hopefully it works out

I ordered some domperidone I found online in case I can't get a script. However, the domperidone is 30mg extended release and comes with 40mg pantaprazole per pill. I'm thinking I'll just take 2 pills due to the extended release.

I'm wondering if anyone knows whether pantoprazole will have any effect on the absorption/etc. of SN? Apparently pantoprazole reduces stomach acidity, which to my knowledge is a good thing with SN(?)

Betelgeuse8000

Betelgeuse8000

Professional Ape
Oct 17, 2023
Alright, the guide is up. But not only that, I ordered my SN! Or, more accurately, requested an order of SN. The site I used is for businesses/rnd groups so I had to make some stuff up about why I'm buying SN. Hopefully I'm able to bs them and get my bag.

Reactions: PleaseHelpMi
A

amb.boardman

Oct 17, 2023
I have been looking for hours and I just cant find a source in the UK that will sell to me, any suggestions?

bridgeluvr626

bridgeluvr626

-
Oct 17, 2023
So I think I've found some SN finally. We will see if the shipment lands... 🤞

I'm also hoping to get my hands on some meto from the doctor by saying I have nausea & migraines. Hopefully it works out

I ordered some domperidone I found online in case I can't get a script. However, the domperidone is 30mg extended release and comes with 40mg pantaprazole per pill. I'm thinking I'll just take 2 pills due to the extended release.

I'm wondering if anyone knows whether pantoprazole will have any effect on the absorption/etc. of SN? Apparently pantoprazole reduces stomach acidity, which to my knowledge is a good thing with SN(?)
Would you be able to pm how you got your hands on domperidone online?

S

Svenhog

Oct 26, 2023
Hi! I am new to this forum and love the support, discussions and knowledge in this forum. Would love to get to know of some thrustworthy sources of SN in the eu. The big, respected
sellers only sell to companies, and it's very hard to judge the thrustwortiness of other sources. Please PM me if you know some sources with a proven track record. I need to have it sent to Sweden.

love2-1

love2-1

Born to Die
Oct 7, 2023
Sorry if this has been asked already but I couldn't seem to find an answer; does anyone know how alcohol would affect taking SN if one decided to drink before a stat dose?

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Sorry if this has been asked already but I couldn't seem to find an answer; does anyone know how alcohol would affect taking SN if one decided to drink before a stat dose?
It would probably increase the likelihood of vomiting. From what I've seen in the successes/failures thread more of the failures were associated with drinking alcohol, but that may also have been from other factors as well. I'd try to find a benzodiazepine instead if you're looking for anxiety relief.

S

silence ends

Student
Jan 10, 2023
Anyone know is my SN still good to go? Ordered it january this year (from IC) and havent opened the package. It seems the same, tough got bit more glumpy than before?

just_erika

just_erika

Mar 14, 2023
so I just bought some SN that claims to be 99% purity
should arrive in a few days
now I remember that you could test it with a drop of blood that is has the intended SN effect.
can anyone link more ressources on this as I cannot find it anymore
where/how best to get a drop of blood for the test?
to what degree can this test assure that my SN is pure enough?

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
so I just bought some SN that claims to be 99% purity
should arrive in a few days
now I remember that you could test it with a drop of blood that is has the intended SN effect.
can anyone link more ressources on this as I cannot find it anymore
where/how best to get a drop of blood for the test?
to what degree can this test assure that my SN is pure enough?
You can check sn Bible in search. As for drop of blood you can use something pointy to take some out from your hand. Like a needle.
As for assurance previously this test was known to be very accurate but nowadays some people say that it has same result for nitrate and nitrite which I am not sure about since it shouldn't have same result. It is supposed to instantly turn dark brown/chocolate color which should be possible only with nitrite. With nitrate it should take much longer and much greater quantity too and that is if it even turns dark brown/chocolate color.

Reactions: just_erika
N

nove995

Oct 30, 2023
In South Korea, it is currently illegal to receive SN through international shipping. If you know of a company that secretly sends SN through international shipping, please send me a DM.

LucifersIntrovert

LucifersIntrovert

Buried Alive
Sep 10, 2023
Can someone pm me here or on discord @LucifersHigh a source for SN in the states. I've found 2 but they just seem to good to be true.

Reactions: bridgeluvr626
A

Ammended

Oct 29, 2023
I have spent three days reading this single thread. I was hopeful and started searching every idea and suggestion. As this thread started in 2018, many things have changed; rules, sources, even options.

I just signed up, so I know I have to have a minimum posting number, before I can access PMs and more of the site, but if anyone can point me in the direction of further reading or specific threads they found helpful, I will continue reading.

I am in Canada.

Reactions: davidgeorge
E

exitoneout

Oct 10, 2023
I found some sources of SN in the US but they will not deliver to PO boxes or UPS. Has anyone found a way around that?

bridgeluvr626

bridgeluvr626

-
Oct 17, 2023
What method are people who were considering SN but not able to easily access it anymore going for now?

Last edited:
P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
I have spent three days reading this single thread. I was hopeful and started searching every idea and suggestion. As this thread started in 2018, many things have changed; rules, sources, even options.

I just signed up, so I know I have to have a minimum posting number, before I can access PMs and more of the site, but if anyone can point me in the direction of further reading or specific threads they found helpful, I will continue reading.

I am in Canada.
You can read Stan's guide and SN Bibile for more info if you want. Use the search bar to find them. Similarly you can just type SN in the search bar and read whatever comes up though I think that would be unnecessary since this thread plus those 2 already cover everything there is.
What method are people who were considering SN but not able to easily access it anymore going for now?
CO, night night and shallow water blackout are the methods i would consider if this does not work.

A

Ammended

Oct 29, 2023
You can read Stan's guide and SN Bibile for more info if you want. Use the search bar to find them. Similarly you can just type SN in the search bar and read whatever comes up though I think that would be unnecessary since this thread plus those 2 already cover everything there is.

CO, night night and shallow water blackout are the methods i would consider if this does not work.
Thank you. I'll do that.

IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
I have a couple of questions about sodium nitrite.

Is it possible to order it from another country and receive it in the UK? Will it be seized in customs? I can't find a source anywhere within the UK that sells to individuals rather than companies.

Is it possible to synthesise sodium nitrite from other substances that are easier to obtain? I've seen a few things around using sodium nitrate and calcium sulfate, however I presume this will have contaminants.

Egg

Egg

Aug 7, 2018
I thought the main problem with SN is that if your attempt almost succeeds, you end up with some serious health issues because of the SN. I guess that's true for a lot of methods. But some of the accounts of SN long-term side effects struck me as particularly frightening. Is it truly the best commonly available method now that N is all but unavailable?

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
I thought the main problem with SN is that if your attempt almost succeeds, you end up with some serious health issues because of the SN. I guess that's true for a lot of methods. But some of the accounts of SN long-term side effects struck me as particularly frightening. Is it truly the best commonly available method now that N is all but unavailable?
As far as I know there isn't any permanent long term side effects of failing with sn. What have you read can you please share it?

S

sorin

Oct 11, 2023
I took a long reading on articles on pubmed about Sn poisining and those were saved in time recovered very fast same day, and got out second day no damage. Which is weird since we know the lack of oxygen kills the brain very rapidly. The only long side effect I've seen was someone who developed renal failure after a few days. He was not treated he just stayed home after the fail attempt. So in case of a fail sn attempt, even if you feel allright just go the ER for some methylen blue and detox theraphy

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
In all the readings I've done about SN I just realized something. The reason for swallowing a large dose all at once and not sipping it slowly is that you want it absorbed fast, before your body has time to make the chemical to fight it and counteract it.
I took a long reading on articles on pubmed about Sn poisining and those were saved in time recovered very fast same day, and got out second day no damage. Which is weird since we know the lack of oxygen kills the brain very rapidly. The only long side effect I've seen was someone who developed renal failure after a few days. He was not treated he just stayed home after the fail attempt. So in case of a fail sn attempt, even if you feel allright just go the ER for some methylen blue and detox theraphy
You have to be at the hospital fast and only 50% survive, even at the hospital so it's not a sure thing. Lots of people die at the hospital no matter what.
As far as I know there isn't any permanent long term side effects of failing with sn. What have you read can you please share it?
I read all the scientific papers on SN I see and one recently said the effects happen sometimes a month or more late, some evidence of brain damage.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: PleaseHelpMi, ApathyToLife and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

You have to be at the hospital fast and only 50% survive, even at the hospital so it's not a sure thing. Lots of people die at the hospital no matter what.
Either from Hypoxia or cardiac arrest induced by Methomoglobinemia or other causes like toxicity of SN. With the effect sodium nitrite has, causing nitric oxide and being a vasolidator, it may be difficult to reverse in many cases especially when ingested in doses way, way over 1g. Those who've survived those same high doses got lucky because perhaps the onset of symptoms hadn't reached a level past the intervention of serious medical aid.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Either from Hypoxia or cardiac arrest induced by Methomoglobinemia or other causes like toxicity of SN. With the effect sodium nitrite has, causing nitric oxide and being a vasolidator, it may be difficult to reverse in many cases especially when ingested in doses way, way over 1g. Those who've survived those same high doses got lucky because perhaps the onset of symptoms hadn't reached a level past the intervention of serious medical aid.
Some people have a body chemistry that withstands it very well. Their bodies produce a chemical that blocks it. So it's an individual thing. I think those people are rare but there is a report of someone having a metho *sorry I can't remember the name of that substance that collects in the blood from SN*of over 90%, which ordinarily is more than enough to kill most people, and yet he survived without damage. He wasn't even unconscious.

D

Deleted member 65988

Some people have a body chemistry that withstands it very well. Their bodies produce a chemical that blocks it. So it's an individual thing. I think those people are rare but there is a report of someone having a metho *sorry I can't remember the name of that substance that collects in the blood from SN*of over 90%, which ordinarily is more than enough to kill most people, and yet he survived without damage. He wasn't even unconscious.
I think it's an enzyme you are referring to but it's been a while since I've read about it.

Yeah surviving that high of a Methomoglobin level is definitely rare and not even be unconscious is possibly due to the fact that SN is a vasolidator but then, that high of a level of Methomoglobinemia should've definitely rendered him asystolic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 31858
W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023
In South Korea, it is currently illegal to receive SN through international shipping. If you know of a company that secretly sends SN through international shipping, please send me a DM.
Pm me too I'm also south Korean

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Yeah that's what I know as well. There aren't any serious long term effects which baffled me too when I read it. Also how do we explain why we need treatment?
In all the readings I've done about SN I just realized something. The reason for swallowing a large dose all at once and not sipping it slowly is that you want it absorbed fast, before your body has time to make the chemical to fight it and counteract it.

I read all the scientific papers on SN I see and one recently said the effects happen sometimes a month or more late, some evidence of brain damage.
That does not seem to be conclusive. Can you link it?

Reactions: Meditation guide
A

Ammended

Oct 29, 2023
I think it's fair to say at this point that sn is no longer an option. I don't think I can acquire it in my country. This angers me more than I can even say.

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, bridgeluvr626 and not-2-b-the-answer