• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

exitoneout

Oct 10, 2023
Hi does anyone know where I can buy SN in the USA? Please PM me.

Reactions: bridgeluvr626
T

thislife77

Oct 9, 2023
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.
Thanks for the information. I feel good about this method. I will keep looking for other methods, but this one is sitting high at the list so far. I was curious the order and exact dosages in which I should consume these substances... Like do I take the AE first and when do I take the acid regulator.... I want to make sure I do this as accurately as possible to ensure a true release.

Reactions: Action
P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Thanks for the information. I feel good about this method. I will keep looking for other methods, but this one is sitting high at the list so far. I was curious the order and exact dosages in which I should consume these substances... Like do I take the AE first and when do I take the acid regulator.... I want to make sure I do this as accurately as possible to ensure a true release.
Read Stans guide or SN bibile for info on these things. You can search for them in the search bar. Quick version - Take 1,000mg paracetamol 1 hour before. Take 30mg AE 30-40 mins before. Finally take 25-35g SN. Prepare atleast 2-3 glasses.

thorsve

thorsve

Aug 2, 2022
If anyone has SN source in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. I want to leave so badly..

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
thatworthlessmale04

thatworthlessmale04

Aug 23, 2023
Looking for a U.S. source too. PM with details if you can. Thanks.

N

nibbleone

Oct 14, 2023
What are the packaging size of SN?
I have looked into this and it looks like SN is very legal here.

There are various websites that are selling it, and it's cheap, but I'm wondering if it's the real deal?
They are sold in 250/500/1000 grams packs, and from what I gather, they are mostly made in China, and some are made here.
I am in doubt because the packaging size is huge and inexpensive, how could this be?

I'll upload the specifications that the sellers are providing, could someone please verify whether if it's the real thing or not?
By the looks of it, it is indeed SN, but I'd love to hear your opinions as well.
I know that I should be testing it, and I will be doing that, but I just want to make sure that it is actually SN and not something else before getting into it.

Moreover, I will be calling them to make sure that they have it in stock, but if they ask what do I need it for, what should I be telling them? This is very worrying for me as I don't want to raise any suspicion and I have no idea what SN is used for.

Lastly, is the information in PPeH sufficient enough to go through with this method or there are more resources that could be useful?
Thank you all beforehand.
Would you mind sharing your source please

Betelgeuse8000

Betelgeuse8000

Professional Ape
Oct 17, 2023
I think I found a source of SN, but I wont be posting the link yet because I'll only do so if I actually manage to get some from there. Both to not waste people's time, but also so that if there are some bad actors who wanna shut it down, at least I get some SN for myself beforehand (trololol)

Also, I hate to sound pretentious, but to those who're asking for sources: have you tried just searching it?

Last edited:
  • Love
plurkid

plurkid

Night is right
Mar 16, 2023
I think I found a source of SN, but I wont be posting the link yet because I'll only do so if I actually manage to get some from there. Both to not waste people's time, but also so that if there are some bad actors who wanna shut it down, at least I get some SN for myself beforehand (trololol)

Also, I hate to sound pretentious, but to those who're asking for sources: have you tried just searching it?
what keywords should be in the search? ive searched on the clearnet but havent found anything, and since im terrible at dark net im stuck with this

• Love
Reactions: venomousSSërpent74
bridgeluvr626

bridgeluvr626

-
Oct 17, 2023
Lmao im so frustrated, I was here last year and was minutes away from CTBing with SN (which I got extremely easily and cheaply from some fishing site), but some friends stopped me and we threw the SN away at that time. Now it seems almost impossible to find this stuff in the U.S. especially with the new bill that was proposed D: any hints? I just made this new account since my old one got banned, so I think I can't take PMs(?) but I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated <3

• Love
Reactions: venomousSSërpent74
L

Lovestruckmadness

Oct 10, 2023
Anyone willing to pm me a source in the UK/London. Would be a big help. This seems like my ideal method.

S

sorin

Oct 11, 2023
Does anyone know if tap water is ok ? In my country they add chlorine to it to kill bacteria, i wonder if this will cause a reaction with sn.

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Does anyone know if tap water is ok ? In my country they add chlorine to it to kill bacteria, i wonder if this will cause a reaction with sn.
Depends on how much chlorine. Though you would be probably better off buying bottled water for ctb.

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Or Just buy a botte of Natural non carbonated water

Betelgeuse8000

Betelgeuse8000

Professional Ape
Oct 17, 2023
what keywords should be in the search? ive searched on the clearnet but havent found anything, and since im terrible at dark net im stuck with this
I found it on the clearnet. SN is legal to own, and has relatively common uses aside from ctb, so the only reason you'd wanna look it up with tor is if you don't want your family to see what you're up to. As for what to actually search, simply name SN as well as its molecular name.

On an unrelated note: I'm looking into possibly renting a Post Office Box for receiving my SN so as to avoid having it show up at my front door. I never order things online, so getting a PO Box would let me avoid having to explain to my family why I bought a preservative online. I was looking into maybe utilizing General Delivery instead, but I don't think UPS/FedEx recognize general delivery addresses so shelling 10 bucks for a modest-sized PO box is acceptable. Now I just gotta find the time to actually get one...

Reactions: Action and PleaseHelpMi
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Really need a source in the US seems impossible
I think you can just extract it from curing salt.

Reactions: PleaseHelpMi
venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
Lmao im so frustrated, I was here last year and was minutes away from CTBing with SN (which I got extremely easily and cheaply from some fishing site), but some friends stopped me and we threw the SN away at that time. Now it seems almost impossible to find this stuff in the U.S. especially with the new bill that was proposed D: any hints? I just made this new account since my old one got banned, so I think I can't take PMs(?) but I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated <3
let me know what info you get on this i was also looking for sources to buy this here in the U.S

Reactions: bridgeluvr626
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
Is this method similar to potassium cyanide and sodium cyanide?
Both are ingested and both may kill you sometimes. The similarities end here. KCN and NaCN are much more potent poisons that may knock you out in a few seconds and kill in a few minutes. NaNO2 works slower and leaves more chances to survive.

Betelgeuse8000

Betelgeuse8000

Professional Ape
Oct 17, 2023
I found it on the clearnet. SN is legal to own, and has relatively common uses aside from ctb, so the only reason you'd wanna look it up with tor is if you don't want your family to see what you're up to. As for what to actually search, simply name SN as well as its molecular name.

On an unrelated note: I'm looking into possibly renting a Post Office Box for receiving my SN so as to avoid having it show up at my front door. I never order things online, so getting a PO Box would let me avoid having to explain to my family why I bought a preservative online. I was looking into maybe utilizing General Delivery instead, but I don't think UPS/FedEx recognize general delivery addresses so shelling 10 bucks for a modest-sized PO box is acceptable. Now I just gotta find the time to actually get one...
Update on this:
So as it turns out PO boxes are a lot more expensive than I realized. It was around $150 for a 6 month rent of a 6"x12" box, but that's an expense I was willing to make. It also had a good bit of paperwork that I'll break down in detail later on for the convenience of others. As for the SN, I'll order it tonight. Fingers crossed this continues to go off without a hitch.

• Love
Reactions: Action, PleaseHelpMi and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Well, if I were to attempt suicide (at some point after 2025 CE), it would be precisely because I'm an autistic retard that has no idea about such logistics. Chances are, if I were competent enough to buy sodium nitrate, I would also have not too annoying friends and a high-IQ waifu.

Suicide threads are suifuel for me because it's all too complicated. I bought things via AliExpress, but that's my peak achievement. Add to that the Ukraine - neither EU nor RU - and it's a perfect package of garbage.

• Love
Reactions: DT2007
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
If anyone knows a source for sn to Canada please pm me. Thanks!

• Love
bridgeluvr626

bridgeluvr626

-
Oct 17, 2023
Would love a US source if anyone could pm me. Also for my fellow peeps that have been asking to be pm'd, has anyone reached out yet? Getting awful desperate here