• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PrisonBreak

Student
Oct 29, 2021
May I please have a link to website where I can order SN.

S

sfabians

Student
Nov 7, 2021
Hello, I saw one case of someone who ended his life with "sodium nitrAte" (not nitrite). Is that also a reliable method?

I don't share links to the news articles because I'm not sure what the policy is on link sharing (the do's and don'ts). I would like some help understanding the latter as well. Thanks!

Last edited:
damned

damned

Nov 7, 2021
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.
can you tell me , if i underatand, if it's an oral suicide? this may cause problem no?

Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
Hello, I saw one case of someone who ended his life with "sodium nitrAte" (not nitrite). Is that also a reliable method?

I don't share links to the news articles because I'm not sure what the policy is on link sharing (the do's and don'ts). I would like some help understanding the latter as well. Thanks!
News articles are ok. Links to ctb material sources are not. You should be fine.

S

sandalphon

Student
Aug 19, 2021
I can assure you that it's SN. Sodium Nitrate will not kill. They misspelled it to prevent copycat suicides.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
Yeah i see "Nitrate" . Then i go get Nitrate and i just get sick but still alive. This way they can keep me suffering in the prison.
Yes, you must suffer because "its get better" and you "need treaemt" even if you dont want to.

Reactions: VoidDesirer22 and pthnrdnojvsc
Atraxa

Atraxa

Priced out of living
Oct 24, 2021
Is there anyone who can possibly validate a source via PM and also check whether another source is selling the correct product? All done via PM I won't be mentioning anything in the forum itself. Thanks

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I searched op sn and I got this can someone tell me if this is the sn im looking for?
You should mark out the labels before posting pics. I know you want your SN verified but this is one way of a source becoming gone. You need to use the company's or products initials instead and maybe someone can piggyback and answer.

44nutz1977

Oct 19, 2021
I got mine today.
It arrived within 7 days!
It's all a bit surreal. I now have anti emitic too. All I need to leave. I plan to leave by the end of November.

I am in the UK.

Now I have the dilemma. If anyone here asks me... About sharing the site name. Should I??

Someone here was kind enough to share the site name. I was very suspicious about being ripped off. However... The package arrived through customs no problem.

I have looked into SN quite a bit now and oddly (really) I would like to cure hams 😳😆
but that's clearly not the purpose for use here.

If I share the site to someone in a PM... I dunno.I wouldn't want this site supplying SN taken down or become suspicious.

At the same time I 'think' this site is exclusively selling SN for us who want to plan to ctb.

I could be wrong but it's the main product they sell and it's kinda expensive.

Now I have SN I am somewhat paranoid.
Actually.
I am definitely paranoid that certain users here, especially new members are not genuine.
Or way too young....

I was a new member recently... and I am not terribly active here.
But I got help with a legit SN site.

Should I pass on the site to others or not?

That is a real dilemma.

Reactions: markymark03
P

PrisonBreak

Student
Oct 29, 2021
Does sodium Nitrite "lab chem/grade" works just as well as "food grade"?

Reactions: markymark03

44nutz1977

Oct 19, 2021
Does sodium Nitrite "lab chem/grade" works just as well as "food grade"?
As far as I know (no expert) the only major difference for 'food grade' is that testing has been passed by the FDA (food & drug administration).

For lab use nitrite is 'officially' tested differently.

But as far as I know (again no expert) the purity is your only concern. So if you buy ensure its 95% plus PURE sodium nitrite.

Reactions: PrisonBreak
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I got mine today.
It arrived within 7 days!
It's all a bit surreal. I now have anti emitic too. All I need to leave. I plan to leave by the end of November.

I am in the UK.

Now I have the dilemma. If anyone here asks me... About sharing the site name. Should I??

Someone here was kind enough to share the site name. I was very suspicious about being ripped off. However... The package arrived through customs no problem.

I have looked into SN quite a bit now and oddly (really) I would like to cure hams 😳😆
but that's clearly not the purpose for use here.

If I share the site to someone in a PM... I dunno.I wouldn't want this site supplying SN taken down or become suspicious.

At the same time I 'think' this site is exclusively selling SN for us who want to plan to ctb.

I could be wrong but it's the main product they sell and it's kinda expensive.

Now I have SN I am somewhat paranoid.
Actually.
I am definitely paranoid that certain users here, especially new members are not genuine.
Or way too young....

I was a new member recently... and I am not terribly active here.
But I got help with a legit SN site.

Should I pass on the site to others or not?

That is a real dilemma.
If gt frm IC thn thnk is 4 ctb. As 4 sharng in DMs - is dwn 2 own discretn.

Reactions: 44nutz1977
hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
I bought this one. Tested it yesterday and it is pure. Got it shipped to Norway and it actually came weeks before it was supposed to.
I did receive the stuff I ordered from Turkey, though it took a long time. The tracking info was totally wrong throughout too (in fact it is still apparently in Istanbul) but it came eventually.
Tested it yesterday aquarium test. It is pure.

Last edited:
Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
Very interesting that the SN is quite neuroprotective despite hypoxia, which accounts for the lesser incidence of brain damage in survivors

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, PeacefulTonic, QuiGonJinn and 2 others
R

readyforeternity

Nov 9, 2021
Similar to what others have said here if anyone knows of reliable/ legit sn suppliers please pm me. I bought some recently and would also like to verify that the supplier I got it from is reputable. I plan to use an aquarium test too but it would be nice to get some reassurance. Thanks in advance.

B

boca

Oct 15, 2021
Is it 8 hours of fasting or 48 hours? I've seen different things and I'm confused

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Is it 8 hours of fasting or 48 hours? I've seen different things and I'm confused
Thread 'Stan's Guide to SN.' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and 44nutz1977
Atraxa

Atraxa

Priced out of living
Oct 24, 2021
I guess the 100g being the minimum you need in Stans guide is just to allow for a few failed attempts? I can only afford 50g and I'm confident I can keep the 20g I need down to make it successful

• Love
Reactions: Flying Away and 3691215
aslank98

aslank98

Nov 12, 2021
Just ordered some SN things are moving in the right direction now, Got it from the country starting with T, I couldn't believe how they basically scrubbed many sources of SN from the internet i'm in the UK BTW. I remember looking back in 2018 and SN was so easy to purchase I wish i'd bought some back then. It makes me so fucking angry that they try and make it difficult for people to exit this garbage world with some sort of peace. Now I need to get some anti-emetics and everything else should be relatively easy to attain. God knows when the SN arrives but when it does I'm going to feel so good knowing that I can exit this fucking world.

Reactions: markymark03, dyingalone123 and pthnrdnojvsc
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I guess the 100g being the minimum you need in Stans guide is just to allow for a few failed attempts? I can only afford 50g and I'm confident I can keep the 20g I need down to make it successful
I only ordered 50g as well coz I didn't realise...hmmm. Hope it comes through! 50g is better than nothing. Can still make two doses with that.

Y

yolo1234

idk anymore
Nov 16, 2021
Just ordered some SN things are moving in the right direction now, Got it from the country starting with T, I couldn't believe how they basically scrubbed many sources of SN from the internet i'm in the UK BTW. I remember looking back in 2018 and SN was so easy to purchase I wish i'd bought some back then. It makes me so fucking angry that they try and make it difficult for people to exit this garbage world with some sort of peace. Now I need to get some anti-emetics and everything else should be relatively easy to attain. God knows when the SN arrives but when it does I'm going to feel so good knowing that I can exit this fucking world.
Has anyone else confirmed that sn from T is pure and works?

aslank98

aslank98

Nov 12, 2021
Has anyone else confirmed that sn from T is pure and works?

Hey, I'm not sure if it's pure and haven't read up enough to see if anyone has successfully used the SN from T to CTB, That being said after doing a brief search on google for SN it seems very difficult to source on the surface web.

Granted using google to find something like an SN source is likely to give you zero results as I'd imagine they've scrubbed it.

From chemical manufactures in the UK it seems you need to have a license to buy SN now which I remember back in 2018 you didn't need one, I found the T source using this thread as some people above have bought it since they are also from UK.

I can't comment on if it's pure, legit or works. I've ordered it and my SI is already giving me grief like maybe I shouldn't be doing this I hope you find what you need though friend you are not alone!

Last edited:
Reactions: yolo1234