• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I can't get it in time. It's from Russia. I called and it takes two weeks. If I would have known about this I would have had it shipped a week ago.

That is so frustrating.

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
The photo shows a label saying

Sodium Nitrite Laboratory Reagent
NaNO2 99.89% by HPLC
For Research & Development
Not for direct use in food, cosmetics or pharmaceuticals
Do you think this sn is legitimate?

O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
You all realise discussions like this are what makes it so hard to get. Using clues blanked letters and initials does nothing to hide it. If the mentally unwell can work out what this is and find the source anybody else can. Baffles me.
I am sure it is. I just worry about IC.
I don't know why as he is a very well known seller and to be frank much more trustworthy than PN.

Reactions: oono
honig

honig

tired
Sep 28, 2021
Mine arrives today. I'm very happy about it

• Love
Reactions: 3691215
yellothere

yellothere

I don’t want to die... I just want to go back
Aug 12, 2021
You all realise discussions like this are what makes it so hard to get. Using clues blanked letters and initials does nothing to hide it. If the mentally unwell can work out what this is and find the source anybody else can. Baffles me.

I don't know why as he is a very well known seller and to be frank much more trustworthy than PN.
How do? I have used IC when I have seen others use the actual name. I had to PM someone to check what it meant.

How do? I have used IC when I have seen others use the actual name. I had to PM someone to check what it meant.
I actually just asked them to take my comment down replying to the other one. I thought I deleted it and asked them to PM. I guess it wasn't deleted.

Last edited:
D

douteiful

Jul 9, 2021
Mine comes in a 1KG (!) sealed bag. How long does it last after I open the bag?

H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
I see sn seems quite accessible. Woukd anyone send me pm where to buy too?
Thanks in advance.

N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
Maybe a stupid quoestion but does it have to be 100% pure SN. I found 98% on Amazon. Will that do? And how peaceful is this method? Is there a great risk of it being very painful?

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Maybe a stupid quoestion but does it have to be 100% pure SN. I found 98% on Amazon. Will that do? And how peaceful is this method? Is there a great risk of it being very painful?
It's rated 7/10 for peacefulness. So it's "relatively" peaceful. Everyone will have a different experience though. Stan's guide is a great resource for making it as efficient as possible

Reactions: ChuChunDra
Littlepaws

Littlepaws

Sep 4, 2021
The photo shows a label saying

Sodium Nitrite Laboratory Reagent
NaNO2 99.89% by HPLC
For Research & Development
Not for direct use in food, cosmetics or pharmaceuticals

I think I may have received the SN mentioned in this post

I managed to do the blood test, and it turned brown pretty quick. Unfortunately, I've come across a thread where somebody failed the 1st time using this particular brand of SN.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-failed-sn-and-i-dont-even-know-why.65468/

I did browse the persons posts for a bit, and came across a post where they thought they may have only taken 2.5g instead of 25g.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/lethal-dose-dose-of-sn.70228/post-1281681

2g is apparently a lethal dose in itself, but it's recommended to take 25g to help speed things up a bit.

Last edited:
O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
I think I may have received the SN mentioned in these posts.

I managed to do the blood test, and it turned brown pretty quick. Unfortunately, I've come across a thread where somebody failed the 1st time using this particular brand of SN.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-failed-sn-and-i-dont-even-know-why.65468/

I did browse the persons posts for a bit, and came across a post where they thought they may have only taken 2.5g instead of 25g.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/lethal-dose-dose-of-sn.70228/post-1281681

2g is apparently a lethal dose in itself, but it's recommended to take 25g to help speed things up a bit.
Those posts are about 2 different suppliers . One is Russian one is from the Northern America area

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
I think I may have received the SN mentioned in this post

Thanks for pointing this out. I don't know if I will actually receive mine. It seems to be coming from the US?

Littlepaws

Littlepaws

Sep 4, 2021
Thanks for pointing this out. I don't know if I will actually receive mine. It seems to be coming from the US?
Seller will give you the tracking number if you message them via Amazon. It took around 3-4 weeks to arrive in the UK.

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Seller will give you the tracking number if you message them via Amazon. It took around 3-4 weeks to arrive in the UK.
Yes. The picture was like that. I am dubious about it. I wonder how the setup works.

Last edited:
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Thanks. I've read the thread you mentioned. Devastating for the person concerned. I just want to go. I think a lot of people feel the same way. It shouldn't be this difficult!

Littlepaws

Littlepaws

Sep 4, 2021
Thanks. I've read the thread you mentioned. Devastating for the person concerned. I just want to go. I think a lot of people feel the same way. It shouldn't be this difficult!

I'm skeptical about it. I'm going to try and find another.

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Is the other SN on the same site reliable? Can anyone advise? Thanks.

S

shootingsweetrolls

Oct 14, 2021
Does anyone have a good site or source for SN? It's not on Amazon anymore.

lifecouldbedream

lifecouldbedream

Student
Oct 8, 2021
anyone know of good sources in the US. also, is meclizine a sufficient anti-emetic?

Undead

Undead

Oct 8, 2021
Is it recommended to take some benzos before ingesting SN? If yes, what would be the ideal value? I have 53 clonazepam 2 mg tablets

mackav31i

mackav31i

Sep 10, 2021
Have y'all read through this whole thread? Is it recommended/important info here? Or is it enough to read the ppeh and also google it?

The more you know, the better ofcourse. But if you know the regimen, it should be ok?

I'm a bit unsure of this method because it says lethality is only 6/10.
Same here, I'm pretty nervous about this method as well. 6/10 isn't very good odds. It's a little over 50/50 chance.