• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

darktimes

darktimes

Feb 24, 2021
So funny story, I had my SN ready to go and somehow lost it. And the seller I bought it from is no longer selling it. :')

Could someone please DM me a SN source in the U.S.? Any sources for an antiemetic/metoclopramide would be greatly appreciated too!

L

Lifessocruel

Aug 23, 2021
Interesting, i was reading if you're already taking antidepressants they act as an antimetic so it might not be necessary for all these other medications. I think fasting is the most important thing, also there seems to be alot of variations in time of death, some people were found and taken to hospital but couldn't be saved while others were. I'm just wondering whether it would be worth taking more than the recommended 25g just to make sure if i was found that it would do the job anyway?

Reactions: thats_a_wrap
C

ComHos

Sep 3, 2021
If I don't have anti-emetics, throw up after taking the first shot of SN, and down another shot of SN immediately after puking, will I die?

B

buriedaboveground

Sep 16, 2021
I'm looking for a source that ships to Germany. Any recommendations?

N

NOPAIN

Sep 13, 2021
I would like to share this about SN and know your idea about it.
thank you
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/it-seems-that-sn-is-not-peaceful.73804/

C

ComHos

Sep 3, 2021
anyone know for a fact this is ok it's the only one I can find that I'm able to Oder?
I am getting that Monday. My attempt will probably be at 3-4 am the following Tuesday. I will make a post about if it passed the blood test, and how long people should wait to hear back from me on this forum should I survive. Obviously, if I don't say anything, I'll be dead.

Reactions: aminend, darktimes and nottheend
L

lostmyhope86

Sep 14, 2021
I have a gastric bypass. Did you think this is a problem for ctb?

hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i know it has been discussed so many times but idk. i just want more confirmation maybe?
the thing is i will have 7 hours alone. if my sn is pure i should be dead already inside that time window right?
if my sn is not pure enough i will recover on my own and i will fake some intestinal virus to my family when they come back.
what do you think guys?

N

NOPAIN

Sep 13, 2021
i know it has been discussed so many times but idk. i just want more confirmation maybe?
the thing is i will have 7 hours alone. if my sn is pure i should be dead already inside that time window right?
if my sn is not pure enough i will recover on my own and i will fake some intestinal virus to my family when they come back.
what do you think guys?
dont do this. do it when you are alone for at least half a day. I think it is better and you are more comfortable
what do you think guys?
and I think if you drink 20 gram sn and if you fail , this amount of sn needs antidote and I dont think you can cure by your self.

Last edited:
C

ComHos

Sep 3, 2021
I want everyone on this thread to know that I will be attempting suicide tonight, around 3 am. I shouldn't be disturbed for at least 4 hours (for sure), and possibly the next day. I have bought some SN, and I will be conducting a blood test before I begin my attempt. I will post results of said blood test also before I begin, so you are all aware that the brand I got is legit or not.

Here is my plan:

7:00pm: Officially Start Fasting. No water, no food. Take prescribed Remeron, and go to sleep
2:00 am: Use bathroom if needed. Begin blood test. Post results. Maybe a farewell speech. Take 600mg of Ibuprofen.
2:30 am: Take double dose of Tagamet (appears to be one dose to be 200mg, so 400mg or 2 pills). Begin SN Preparation
3:00 am: Swallow 20g of SN dissolved in 50mL of tap water

After the SN is swallowed, I will use vomit bags for throwing up in, air freshener, and duct tape on my mouth to hide the smell and sound of me passing. I will have 3 more glasses, each with the 20g/50ml ratio of poison prepared in case I puke. Should I puke, I will immediately down another glass of the poison. I will try to lie down in my bed after puking, possibly even chew some gum, and get some much needed rest.

As of right now, in a few hours, I will be leaving town to pick up my SN. Im so stressed out this blood test won't work. I don't have access to any sort of anti-emetic dopamine blocker, or benzo/opiate. This process is probably going to be harder than it could be, but as long as it gets the job done, right?

Please feel free to contact me by direct message. I will open this forum back up at 2:00 am to chat with anyone as I go through my plan.

This could be it guys. No pressure.

• Hugs
Reactions: schizochicken, HowNowBrownCow, wannabesetfree and 5 others
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
dont do this. do it when you are alone for at least half a day. I think it is better and you are more comfortable
but stans guide and the pph says 4 hours should be generally the time required to die. doing at home,that's the only way i can feel comfortable i think. doing it outside is too much for me, i never go outside, am too anxious . i don't think i can handle it .

my reasoning is that if my sn is really pure then i should be dead within those 7 hours alone. if it's not pure then i can just fake some intestinal virus or something like that, i say this because many who drunk sn not pure , they recovered on their own. if it's not pure i dont need any antidote.
and I think if you drink 20 gram sn and if you fail , this amount of sn needs antidote and I dont think you can cure by your self.
if i drink 20 grams of pure sn, i will be dead soon, inside the 7 hours , there won't be need for any antidote if im dead.
i even have all the meds required to make the process faster.

does it make sense to you guys or am i missing something? am i risking too much?
7 hours alone is all i have.

Last edited:
Reactions: NOPAIN
S

shrek34

Student
Sep 14, 2021
would really appreciate an sn source in the uk. PM me please, thanks

Reactions: markymark03
C

ComHos

Sep 3, 2021
I have had a hard time getting blood. I placed the SN directly on top of the wound, and immediately it turned brown. I forgot to mention I would also be taking 50mg of Meclinze (Bonnie) with the Ibuprofen.

O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
Hi All

could somebody please PM a UK source of SN

thanks

Reactions: markymark03
H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
I have had a hard time getting blood. I placed the SN directly on top of the wound, and immediately it turned brown. I forgot to mention I would also be taking 50mg of Meclinze (Bonnie) with the Ibuprofen.
So are you gone?

Reactions: schizochicken
AwaySeaweed

AwaySeaweed

Sep 18, 2021
I'm in the US, anyone have a good source they could DM, I would be forever greatfull. Sorry if this is not the place to ask.

Phosphophyllite

Phosphophyllite

Aug 8, 2021
Can I take Fioricet with SN? It contains butalbital, a barbiturate like N, so I wonder if it could make things more peaceful.

D

donewrong

doomed
Jul 14, 2021
thought I'd post the official PPeH protocol for SN as a reminder. It seems people strip it down whereas ideally it is more complete with supplements in reality

SN protocol 1

SN protocol 2

• Love
Reactions: asdwannadie, pthnrdnojvsc, darktimes and 6 others
existtosuffer

existtosuffer

Student
Sep 22, 2021
I've found a couple SN sellers but they have really high postage costs.

They say they use different couriers with certain products & I'm worried it would get intercepted.

Has anyone else paid really high postage costs?

H

H0110W

Sep 22, 2021
Is "Nitrite salt" the same thing as Sodium Nitrite? I don't think it is... Anyway anyone knows a source in the EU\Italy? I'm also willing to buy on the "deep web" if necessary. I am so fucking tired and I want an exit strategy ready to use.

Last edited:
existtosuffer

existtosuffer

Student
Sep 22, 2021
"The legislation limits the use of sodium nitrite in meat products to a maximum amount added of 150 mg/kg, and in sterilised meat products (F0 > 3), to 100 mg/kg"

Not sure if this tweek in purity is due to people CTB with it?

P

paradiselock

Sep 19, 2021
Not sure if this has been answered before (can't figure out how to search the forums on this site) so sorry if it has, but I'm quite sensitive to salty tastes (can't even drink regular salt mixed with water straight) so I was wondering if I could fill empty gelatin capsules with SN and take it that way?

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Damn, the chemical supplier I bought SN from has already removed it from their website. They are really making it hard to get. I feel fortunate to have a bottle stashed away..

Reactions: wannabesetfree, BeautifulMosaics and hʚll
AwaySeaweed

AwaySeaweed

Sep 18, 2021
Not sure if this has been answered before (can't figure out how to search the forums on this site) so sorry if it has, but I'm quite sensitive to salty tastes (can't even drink regular salt mixed with water straight) so I was wondering if I could fill empty gelatin capsules with SN and take it that way?
It's generally not advised, as it could create a slow release effect, you are better off just dealing with the taste, then immediately putting a candy in your mouth (DON'T EAT IT) just to rinse out the flavour.