• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Hey guys, I would like to know, in Stan's guide, it says death can take up to four hours. This is extreme & not the average length of time to pass away, correct? If so, what is the average time becoming decreased takes? (I am a slighty overweight, not obese, female.) Thanks for any answers.
There's a difference between getting unconscious and actually dying. Based on tons of reports, you can assume unconsciousness occurs within 20 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Defenestration and Crusader
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
Where should I buy SN if I don't want to buy it online tho? I know chemical provider have it but is it really normal for normal people to buy there? I just don't want to seem suspect.
Would it be available in a food shop since it's used to cure meats? I could just say I cure meat by myself and that's what I need it for.
I only know internet retailers. You won't find it in a regular grocery store. You might get nitrite curing salt there, but that´s not the same. It contains only 0.9% SN.

it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
@DutchSuicidalPerson: Is there any information out there on how long it takes to die after falling unconscious? I have to plan my death out so my mom won't "rescue" me.

melissa286

melissa286

Mar 22, 2021
I was finally able to get the dopamine blockers, and insurance paid for them. I just need to make sure of the acid regulator. I have prescription Famotidine, but I don't know if it will work well enough.

My biggest concern is not being interrupted. I live alone, but my sister and mother live nearby and think nothing of walking in at any hour if the day or night.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
A

a753

Mar 26, 2021
What are the causes of failing the SN method? I don't want to be caught in them.

I know only two so far:
1. Being found by someone.
2. Vomiting.

C

Crusader

Mar 6, 2021
1. Do it at the time when you usually go to bed. If you don´t live alone, rent a hotel room or do it in a tent.
2. Even if you have to vomit, you body might have absorbed enough SN. It´s recommended to prepare 2-3 more servings for that case.

Reactions: Shu
A

a753

Mar 26, 2021
Vomiting ?
Yes.

For a few reasons, I'll have to do it at home, and I'm rarely disturbed during nights.

If I vomit, which is something I doubt a bit for me, I'll have to find a good excuse.

C

Crusader

Mar 6, 2021
I don´t know. I think vomiting sounds different for each person. Yes, you have to find a good excuse, especially when someone comes into your room and sees the SN. You may also have the first symptoms by that time, or you may already be unconscious. It could be that someone calls the ambulance and that you later end up in the psychiatric ward. That´s why I would never do it at home (regardless of the method), if I don´t live alone.

Last edited:
D

DropTheKnife

Jan 18, 2021
I heard that large amount of SN can be carcinogenic. Is it true? How likely it is to get cancer in future in case of failure this method?
Or is it just healthy eating propaganda to prevent food preservatives?

Last edited:
C

Crusader

Mar 6, 2021
Yes, this is true. The same applies to nitrite curing salt, which contains 0,9% SN. However, if the guides are followed, this method is considered very safe. And you can repeat it anytime.

D

DropTheKnife

Jan 18, 2021
I ordered SN few months ago. But I'm so scared of failure and possible consequences. I can't get dopamine blockers or any reliable antiemetics because of my mental illness and addictive personality. Doctors are very careful what they prescribed me.

Feeling of not to wake up anymore is comforting (I decided to CTB few years ago) but feeling of being in hospital and then diagnosed cancer is scary.

Last edited:
C

Crusader

Mar 6, 2021
You wont get cancer in a few days or months. This is a long process. I would prepare 2-3 more servings of SN. If I don´t get antiemtitics, I would just take 2-3 teaspoons of simple baking soda in water instead, to reduce the stomach acid.

BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
Is anyone Canadian who could direct me to a legitimate website for this product? Sorry if this isn't allowed. There are a lot of pages here and i'm not sure how to efficiently sift through it. I'm specifically in Ontario. Also I'm assuming links aren't allowed? I have a potential supplier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tkmiz_Tsukumizu
C

Crusader

Mar 6, 2021
I´m unable to send you a PM. I could send you addresses.

Reactions: 2CTBorNOCTB
BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
I have to post more I guess. I've just been lurking since I don't have much to say. Not sure what to post but I guess I will work on that since I would prefer to get this done sooner than later at this point.

Am I able to mention a website at all or is that too specific?
I´m unable to send you a PM. I could send you addresses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tkmiz_Tsukumizu
mindmadeup

mindmadeup

Mar 31, 2021
I have an address in Europe for SN and a pharmacy that ships Metaclopramide to many countries. Just send me a message for further infos.
Hello can you message me? I'm not sure how to message you

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
hey if i am on antidepressant treatment do i have to stop it 2 days before starting the SN diet? or does it not create a problem with the other drugs, please?

Ennail

Ennail

Mar 6, 2021
Today the SN arrived.
Just 19 days to survive. I still don't have a good place found.
Book i a hotel room or do it on the psy ward. ( There check always around 23.30pm and then i have the time till breakfast thats on 8.30am )
I think people on the ward are more trained to find dead people than hotel members.
Any advice?

it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

Nov 7, 2020
@DutchSuicidalPerson: Is there any information out there on how long it takes to die after falling unconscious? I have to plan my death out so my mom won't "rescue" me.
bumping cause I need to know this.

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
bumping cause I need to know this.
As you know, possibly four hours, but from those who've been witnessed here most were gone in under an hour. But don't take that as a given since it's just a small sample size.
SN seems impossible to get in the UK. However, Nitrate is pretty attainable. Is it possible to ctb on Nitrate?

I read this article about someone who died from consuming both nitrite and nitrate, so I wonder if a smaller dosage of nitrite would be sufficient with a large quantity of nitrate:

Don't think so, sorry. Which is why it's still attainable. I recall @NeCkDeEp using it by mistake and surviving.
hey if i am on antidepressant treatment do i have to stop it 2 days before starting the SN diet? or does it not create a problem with the other drugs, please?
Try a drugs interaction checker to see if yours conflict with one another to be sure.

Reactions: LastLoveLetter and it's_all_a_game
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

Nov 7, 2020
As you know, possibly four hours, but from those who've been witnessed here most were gone in under an hour. But don't take that as a given since it's just a small sample size.

OK thanks for letting me know. I only have around 7 free hours to die, so we'll see.

Reactions: voyager
BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
Hey guys.

I bought SN four months ago and opened the bottle like three times since I got it. I wasn't aware that the bottle must remain sealed before using the SN. Do you think the nitrite will become nitrate because of that ? The bottle is well conserved. No heat and no humidity.

A

a753

Mar 26, 2021
Hey guys.

I bought SN four months ago and opened the bottle like three times since I got it. I wasn't aware that the bottle must remain sealed before using the SN. Do you think the nitrite will become nitrate because of that ? The bottle is well conserved. No heat and no humidity.
AFAIK, long exposure of SN to oxygen will transform it to sodium nitrate.

vrotka

vrotka

Nov 21, 2019
I think opening a bottle might shorten the SN's life a little bit more then leaving it originally sealed. But if you opened it for a few seconds each time and keep it in a cold dry place it should last a couple months or a year, hopefully?

Reactions: BehindTheWall
Revered

Revered

Mar 6, 2021
Does anyone know where I can get propranolol/inderal online?
PM me if you have a source.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReluctantSeeker
jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

a hikikomori waiting to catch the bus
Mar 1, 2021
Where can I buy all of these things in the Philippines? I can't find SN online locally and I don't know how to procure the antiemetics without a prescription.