• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ImpendingExit45

Mar 24, 2019
Has anyone ordered from Loudwolf since the crackdown on SN sales?

Reactions: Sad Panda and throwaway777
Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
tried this one 2 days later (so right now) they canceled my order with no reasons..

That sucks, I'm sorry.

Maybe contact your local chemistry shops if they have the substance in stock?

S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
Anti-Emetic doasge for 48 hour regimen (8 hour interval)? Is 10 mg any good? Also when do I take the tagamat? Thanks.

E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019
That sucks, I'm sorry.

Maybe contact your local chemistry shops if they have the substance in stock?

i'm so tired to looking for this product who is legal!
i have one from eBay not sure is 100% sure but i will try with this one.
every seller that i find dont want to ship in France or canceled my order few hours later so...

• Hugs
Reactions: Whatshername and Escaper Boy
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
Could someone give me info on how to store 100g SN?
My room is humid 6 months and hot for the rest of the year.
I can't put in the fridge since i live with my mother.
Can I hide ot in my room 6 12 months in a drawer for example?

Reactions: NoOneKnows and throwaway777
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
i'm so tired to looking for this product who is legal!
i have one from eBay not sure is 100% sure but i will try with this one.
every seller that i find dont want to ship in France or canceled my order few hours later so...
I'm so sorry. A 250 gr tub some of us have is enough for more than 10 people. I would gladly share it if were possible. Alas it's not :(

Reactions: Isabelx, Jc40 and Escaper Boy
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Could someone give me info on how to store 100g SN?
My room is humid 6 months and hot for the rest of the year.
I can't put in the fridge since i live with my mother.
Can I hide ot in my room 6 12 months in a drawer for example?

Don't put your SN in the fridge. Keep it inside air tight container at room temperature. Hiding it in the drawer should be fine.

Reactions: NoOneKnows and pleasethistime
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
Don't put your SN in the fridge. Keep it inside air tight container at room temperature. Hiding it in the drawer should be fine.
i put mine inside my closet behind all my clothes it that okay ..

Reactions: NoOneKnows and elcade
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
My SN is soon arriving. Feels good knowing I have a solid method available, even if it's not ideal. Like an insurance.

Reactions: SnowFairy, Batstern, Djee and 2 others
E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019
should be enough yes
i put all my stuff in a box behind my clothes too

Reactions: throwaway777
Vivian

Vivian

Mar 6, 2019
@JenErik Please tell me if it's pure sodium nitrite or not when the white oak comes. I have bought the same one online.

Reactions: Antonin49 and ImpendingExit45
Fin

Fin

Normality is a crowd-sourced fantasy.
Apr 20, 2019
ok thx i have my antiémétic just need to buy some ranitidine ( lucky me i don't need prescription for this one !)

So i was wrong haha i need a prescription for that and ill not have this one i checked my doctor too many time with lies so without the possibility to have ranitidine or any H 2 antihistaminics what can i do
antiemetic isnt enough no ?
Luckily the antiemetic is more important than the acid reducer, so you should be fine. But have you thought about ordering ranitidine from abroad? There are many legit sellers of Zantac on eBay. Also of Tagamet.

Waiting on a delivery of a white oak sample so I can test to ensure it's SN.
What test are you going to do, @Jen Erik?

E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019
i find Zantac at the end should be home soon so everything is okay !

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
There's no 'crackdown' in the U.S. However, incidentally, I did recently order from them.

It looks fine, although the labeling is affixed in a sloppy manner and looks as if it was printed on an ink jet printer, it's not like it appears on the sites where they sell.

View attachment 10580
It's because the guy who manufactures this stuff does it in the comfort of his home. At least that is what I saw when I looked up his shipping address. Nothing wrong with it either.

Reactions: Jen Erik and throwaway777
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
What test are you going to do, @Jen Erik?
Applying a solution of SN and water to white oak will cause the wood to turn dark. It's not a definitive test to confirm what I have is SN – maybe there is some other chemical out there that also discolors white oak – but it will suffice for me.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jc40, throwaway777 and 1 other person
Fin

Fin

Normality is a crowd-sourced fantasy.
Apr 20, 2019
Applying a solution of SN and water to white oak will cause the wood to turn dark. It's not a definitive test to confirm what I have is SN – maybe there is some other chemical out there that also discolors white oak – but it will suffice for me.
Thanks, sounds like a test I might do, too.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
It's because the guy who manufactures this stuff does it in the comfort of his home. At least that is what I saw when I looked up his shipping address. Nothing wrong with it either.
That's good to know. Thanks.

I

ImpendingExit45

Mar 24, 2019
There's no 'crackdown' in the U.S. However, incidentally, I did recently order from them.

It looks fine, although the labeling is affixed in a sloppy manner and looks as if it was printed on an ink jet printer, it's not like it appears on the sites where they sell.

View attachment 10580

Thanks for the info, Jen! I'd love to hear your findings once you've tested it. Did Loudwolf have a quick turnaround on your order? Ordered mine yesterday.

Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Thanks for the info, Jen! I'd love to hear your findings once you've tested it. Did Loudwolf have a quick turnaround on your order? Ordered mine yesterday.
True to what they say on their website, they shipped the same day I ordered, on a Saturday, and I got it a few days later.

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
So... been reading this thread on and off for a while now, decided on this as my method. Got most of the things I need; meto/primperan from the guy in Greece on eBay, ranitidine, SN from some UK home cook guy off eBay (m in uk myself).

Don't have a date yet. Waiting on a hospital appointment, stuff kinda needs to fall in line or not fall in line to set the ball rolling.

In any case, the plan will be do do a meto regime beginning at 10mg every 8hrs to 20mg to 40mg pre SN dose. Will work it out nearer the time but I guess it'll be a steady increase n use the whole 20 tab packet (why save any? Tapering up will also decrease the chance of meto side effects?).

Ranitidine stat dose 20 mins before SN ingestion - I got 35g, should I do the whole amount? Again, why save any, unless it increases the chance of failure somehow...

The only thing is no access to benzos, and I wanna make sure it's peaceful. I've got some diphenhydramine 50mg that is said to knock you out pretty good, would that interfere with the method any? Also I have gabapentin and/or pregabalin to combat seizures, plus naproxen for headache. Would any of these get in the way?

Shit life has been so agonising til now I just want this moment to be pain free

Reactions: SnowFairy, Lifeisatrap, ImpendingExit45 and 3 others
sweet17sour29

sweet17sour29

turning teeth
Feb 22, 2019

Good or bad? This is literally all the information this seller gives.

Price is blurred due to paranoia.

Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
View attachment 10668

Good or bad? This is literally all the information this seller gives.

Price is blurred due to paranoia.
If it's your only option go for it. Food grade is the best I think because it doesn't clump? But all grades will work. Where is this vendor located?

Reactions: Jc40 and throwaway777
sweet17sour29

sweet17sour29

turning teeth
Feb 22, 2019
If it's your only option go for it. Food grade is the best I think because it doesn't clump? But all grades will work. Where is this vendor located?

New Zealand :/

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
My sn arrived, how do you guys test for its purity? should i cut my arm and put the blood over some grams of nitrite and see if it turns blue? how do i do it precisely? thanks

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
My sn arrived, how do you guys test for its purity? should i cut my arm and put the blood over some grams of nitrite and see if it turns blue? how do i do it precisely? thanks

I don't want to encourage you to cut. But, if you are not a pussy chicken like me, you can try slicing your finger a little with razor, put few drops of blood in a bowl or container. Then, put small amount of SN and mix it. See and report the color change result to the forum so everyone can compare their results.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I don't want to encourage you to cut. But, if you are not a pussy chicken like me, you can try slicing your finger a little with razor, put few drops of blood in a bowl or container. Then, put small amount of SN and mix it. See and report the color change result to the forum so everyone can compare their results.
i may well be a pussy haha i never cut before, only in as stupid attempt a year ago, but when cold minded im not sure, if i do it ill update

• Yay!
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Escaper Boy
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
i may well be a pussy haha i never cut before, only in as stupid attempt a year ago, but when cold minded im not sure, if i do it ill update

Buy some diabetic pointers and pinch the tip of your finger a little and use that to test no need to cut

Reactions: spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Buy some diabetic pointers and pinch the tip of your finger a little and use that to test no need to cut
Okay thanks! Is that amount of blood enough tho? Where do I drop the blood to mix?