• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Fal

Dec 29, 2018
I was planning on giving it a go and i noticed i has a whole on bunch oh pill i have ant was wondering ig
My plan was 20g nitritre with
Anangraine - total - 8
Fluvoxamine total - 50mg *30
Piroxican - 5mg 5x
fluvoxamine maleate - 30x
Oxazepam - 30mg -
Faverin - 50mg
Oxazepam 30mm
Whay do you all tink of i idea, keep in my mind im drunk right

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
T

tevati

Student
Sep 25, 2018
I don't know all this shit. What's with antiemetics? You do this right now while drunk?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
I was planning on giving it a go and i noticed i has a whole on bunch oh pill i have ant was wondering ig
My plan was 20g nitritre with
Anangraine - total - 8
Fluvoxamine total - 50mg *30
Piroxican - 5mg 5x
fluvoxamine maleate - 30x
Oxazepam - 30mg -
Faverin - 50mg
Oxazepam 30mm
Whay do you all tink of i idea, keep in my mind im drunk right

Not to pry, but your way of writing wasn't very clear. There are many spelling errors too. Did you read the megathread on this method? Do you feel confident you understood it if so? How can we help?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
F

Fal

Dec 29, 2018
Hello, I'm sober now sorry for my bad spelling before , I had a read of the mega thread well 20 pages and the only way I can get meta is in 5mg pills otc in a pack of 8 and Zantac to go along with it

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
Without trying to research each pill you've mentioned, I'm not sure what your going for here. Mixing pharmaceuticals or medications is a very unreliable way to ctb and is virtually gaurenteed to make you physically very ill, but not die. If you are hoping to ctb, read on the different methods here, in the megathreads, and pick a few you think you could do. Research them more, ask questions. But I do not recognize most of the medications you've listed, and I strongly advise against mixing prescription pills to overdose. It's just too unreliable and you will get very sick.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap