Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Huntfish34
B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
After contemplating, if I plan correctly I can take the sn at home and not outside.
Everyone leaves home for work by 9 am and comes back home at 7 pm.
so if I want to vomit or whatever I can do it comfortably with a pail beside my bed.

I've been known to stay in my room during the evenings so I can drag the timing till about 9-10 pm
usually, nobody disturbs me if I say i have sinus and took drowsy flu meds

That's sufficient for the whole process, right?

Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Deleted member 4993 and Huntfish34
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Do you mean you'll only have a 3 hour window, and people might be there to hear you vomit?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
Do you mean you'll only have a 3 hour window, and people might be there to hear you vomit?
No, from 9am to 7pm and i can drag the timing someore till about 9pm
but whatever it is i have from 9 am to 7pm

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Huntfish34
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
No, from 9am to 7pm and i can drag the timing someore till about 9pm
but whatever it is i have from 9 am to 7pm
I see, yeah that's a plenty wide window of time.

B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
Anyone else waiting for their delivery also?

Reactions: Buttlerix and Deleted member 4993
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
No SN for me,. But thank you for sharing this with the SS family. Hope everything works out for you,. Be safe. ❤️

B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
Time is passing so slow and i'm feeling so lonely.
Just spending every single day researching about SN
also, Can i smoke after inbetween the regimen and after SN?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, LonelyNick and Deleted member 4993
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Time is passing so slow and i'm feeling so lonely.
Just spending every single day researching about SN
also, Can i smoke after inbetween the regimen and after SN?

You will likely become dizzy and nauseous after ingesting. But let us know if you try it lol

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Deleted member 4993
B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
It's just normal cigarettes
I've been on the floor puking after alcohol and still smoked before. I'm just hoping smoking this time doesn't affect sn

Reactions: Huntfish34, LonelyNick and Deleted member 4993
T

TracieB

Sep 1, 2018
It's just normal cigarettes
I've been on the floor puking after alcohol and still smoked before. I'm just hoping smoking this time doesn't affect sn
I ruddy well hope so, my vape pen is pretty much attached to my mouth 24/7 these days It's hard waiting isn't it? Guess I'm just busying myself getting 'all my ducks in a row' to kinda distract myself. I bought a home made will kit quite a while ago and like you I'm considering leaving the money I have to one person. However I'm also detailing that I don't want anyone spending stupid amounts of money on a coffin. U can just be wrapped in a sheet, you don't even need an undertaker and all their costs; was a revelation to me when I read about this some time ago. We're so repressed about death in this country or should I say the British culture as Muslims prepare the body of their dead loved one by washing them etc. I think that's a really beautiful last thing to do for someone you've loved and lost; you may cry but that's natural and you're amongst the other people who've loved them too so you have that communal support. I thought maybe a compromise with me wrapped in a sheet and then a coffin made from that strong cardboard so it's environmental and all my creative friends and family can doodle whatever messages or pictures they like on it before I'm cremated.

I also have two more letters to write to my Dad and best friend and some kinda general instruction posters so the person entering my flat won't enter the bedroom where I am but just call the police. Then there's leaving passwords etc for my phone and laptop so the person who enters the flat can inform the people I need to know of my death or the police if they do it. Oh and instructions for the person entering my flat to make arrangements with my Mum to collect my beloved feline companion as she will adore him too. Finally I began a bequeath list when I lived in my last flat and since moving last year, of course, all the items are now in different locations so I need to alter that too. I reckon that will keep me going for at least the 15 days the SN might take to get here And to answer your question, yes I am a ruddy control freak So maybe there's some distraction ideas in there for u. I didn't have the energy at all at first but something changed once I had that first letter under my belt. Now I'm off to read up on this purity test thing that I didn't even know was a thing until I accidently came across it whilst reading another thread on here x

• Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Huntfish34 and Deleted member 4993
B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
I ruddy well hope so, my vape pen is pretty much attached to my mouth 24/7 these days It's hard waiting isn't it? Guess I'm just busying myself getting 'all my ducks in a row' to kinda distract myself. I bought a home made will kit quite a while ago and like you I'm considering leaving the money I have to one person. However I'm also detailing that I don't want anyone spending stupid amounts of money on a coffin. U can just be wrapped in a sheet, you don't even need an undertaker and all their costs; was a revelation to me when I read about this some time ago. We're so repressed about death in this country or should I say the British culture as Muslims prepare the body of their dead loved one by washing them etc. I think that's a really beautiful last thing to do for someone you've loved and lost; you may cry but that's natural and you're amongst the other people who've loved them too so you have that communal support. I thought maybe a compromise with me wrapped in a sheet and then a coffin made from that strong cardboard so it's environmental and all my creative friends and family can doodle whatever messages or pictures they like on it before I'm cremated.

I also have two more letters to write to my Dad and best friend and some kinda general instruction posters so the person entering my flat won't enter the bedroom where I am but just call the police. Then there's leaving passwords etc for my phone and laptop so the person who enters the flat can inform the people I need to know of my death or the police if they do it. Oh and instructions for the person entering my flat to make arrangements with my Mum to collect my beloved feline companion as she will adore him too. Finally I began a bequeath list when I lived in my last flat and since moving last year, of course, all the items are now in different locations so I need to alter that too. I reckon that will keep me going for at least the 15 days the SN might take to get here And to answer your question, yes I am a ruddy control freak So maybe there's some distraction ideas in there for u. I didn't have the energy at all at first but something changed once I had that first letter under my belt. Now I'm off to read up on this purity test thing that I didn't even know was a thing until I accidently came across it whilst reading another thread on here x

Hey,

Thanks for writing so much. Helps me keep busy and i only want to keep busy on this page.
Stick by me here since we are in very similar situations now. Lets update each other.

• Love
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
After contemplating, if I plan correctly I can take the sn at home and not outside.
Everyone leaves home for work by 9 am and comes back home at 7 pm.
so if I want to vomit or whatever I can do it comfortably with a pail beside my bed.

I've been known to stay in my room during the evenings so I can drag the timing till about 9-10 pm
usually, nobody disturbs me if I say i have sinus and took drowsy flu meds

That's sufficient for the whole process, right?
If they smell vomit they might check up on you. That's why I was going to duct tape the perimeter of my door and the air vents so the smell won't escape the room. I'll probably go to the woods, but this is an option. Just make sure that they won't be able to tell the door is taped from the outside. It depends on him big the space is between the door and the from and floor. It be noticeable if it's too dark.

B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
The space is very small actually, I don't think the vomit smell can be that strong but I'll tape just in case.

T

TracieB

Sep 1, 2018
Hey,

Thanks for writing so much. Helps me keep busy and i only want to keep busy on this page.
Stick by me here since we are in very similar situations now. Lets update each other.
Sure. Have also been reading pretty much everything on the resource thread about it including the Wikipage which is really useful. Don't think I'm gonna go with all the bells and whistles like blood and aquarium tests re the risk once u open the packet to the air. The antiemetic suggested is ridiculously priced on eBay and I don't think I'd be a convincing enough liar if even vaguely crossed examined after my first little rehearsed story. However there is a case study where a lady took some of what I already have and she was only a teensy bit sick but it still worked so I'll take my chances; bought enough for couple of attempts if the first one doesn't work anyway. Anyhoo seriously overtired so gonna try and get some shut eye and hope u can do the same x

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Deleted member 4993
B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
Really sucks to wait and wait and not being able to eat and feel like shit having to work and all

B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
Updates: I'm still waiting for SN

B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
Hey guys,

Updates: SN has reached my country after the long wait, they are processing now. Hope everything goes smoothly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LonelyNick, Deleted member 4993, WFJ74 and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Hey guys,

Updates: SN has reached my country after the long wait, they are processing now. Hope everything goes smoothly.
ohh, thats nice, im also still waiting for mine

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and (deleted member)
B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
I'm crying so much as I type this. It's incredibly painful having to go through this, being patient waiting for Sn, having to go work and not doing it properly.
It's so painful guys I swear I nearly jumped off my apartment earlier. My whole body was trembling so badly. I'm having attacks after attacks today I'm also having a fever.

I don't want this pls help

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Leo, TracieB, JackieInTheBox and 3 others
B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
I just got home after a bad day.

Guess what?

• Hugs
Reactions: Niirvana
B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
Got it
Okay people, I'll need more crowd here.
I just have to do it properly and need everyone's guidance.

Seriously i love u guys

Attachments

• AE6A17B2-8B00-4CC7-A762-26CF77867DC9.jpeg
    AE6A17B2-8B00-4CC7-A762-26CF77867DC9.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Metalhead and TracieB
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
Got it
Okay people, I'll need more crowd here.
I just have to do it properly and need everyone's guidance.

Seriously i love u guys
Hi, you are goin to do it now?

B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
no not yet since i just received yst. it was supposed to reach next week.
im going to spend the next 2-3 days researching the medications to get.

write final letters
wipe history on phone and laptop.

Reactions: LonelyNick
B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
Hey guys I have 50gms of sn now

I'm thinking if I should just make 1 cup of 25gms drink and hide the remaining 25gms just in case

or make 2 cups
Also, if I hide the remaining 25gms any tips to seal it again ?

Reactions: LonelyNick
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
It's very likely you will need the second cup in case you vomit instantly. Don't rely too much on antiemetics.

Reactions: TracieB and LonelyNick
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Hey guys I have 50gms of sn now

I'm thinking if I should just make 1 cup of 25gms drink and hide the remaining 25gms just in case

or make 2 cups
Also, if I hide the remaining 25gms any tips to seal it again ?
I would suggest you to do 2 cups.
SN was expensive for you? For me, it wasn't, I bought 500g for a low price (around $15). But I bought it legally.
If it was not expensive, you could by for another try alter if that's the case.

I hope you'll be fine, OP. And if you don't want to do this, orwant to try otherthings first, don't do it. Hope you find peace whatever be the decision. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: TracieB