• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
According to Wikipedia "Because of sodium nitrite's high level of toxicity to swine (Sus scrofa) it is now being developed in Australia to control feral pigs and wild boar. The sodium nitrite induces methemoglobinemia in swine, i.e. it reduces the amount of oxygen that is released from hemoglobin, so the animal will feel faint and pass out, and then die in a humane manner after first being rendered unconscious. The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department operates a research facility at Kerr Wildlife Management Area, where they examine feral pig feeding preferences and bait tactics to administer sodium nitrite."

How can people complain about people using it kill themselves while people use it to kill pigs, to control them, whatever that means?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Okay, I didn't know that! Woah! What a shock.
Poor pigs. I think I should stop eating any kind of meat.
Btw, you're right, how ironic huh? We can't ctb with SN because it's "bad" but it's "okay" to use it on pigs.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Okay, I didn't know that! Woah! What a shock.
Poor pigs. I think I should stop eating any kind of meat.
Btw, you're right, how ironic huh? We can't ctb with SN because it's "bad" but it's "okay" to use it on pigs.
Well it's also used by the Spanish to make chorizo and other pork curated meats.

Last edited:
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Feral pigs and wild boars are a problem in Texas. They destroy crops, attack livestock, and bigger varieties will attack and kill humans. Giving them SN is safer, humane, costs much less than having trained hunters fly in a helicopter sniping them. Lived in Texas and have seen the destruction that feral pigs/wild boars cause.

ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
When I began to research SN this is one of the first facts I found. I encourage anyone who is choosing a method to do their own research, in this forum and outside of it.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Feral pigs and wild boars are a problem in Texas. They destroy crops, attack livestock, and bigger varieties will attack and kill humans. Giving them SN is safer, humane, costs much less than having trained hunters fly in a helicopter sniping them. Lived in Texas and have seen the destruction that feral pigs/wild boars cause.
SN has a strong affinity for pigs, and their deaths are supposed to be much easier than a human would experience. That is also the information that brought SN to light as an alternative to CN and N.