• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Big no, don't include beta blockers in the sn procedure, beta blockers gonna affect your sn absorption

Why you want to change something which is already working

You can take sn alone, no need of other drugs

There are cases where people took sn with otc medicine
Where did you hear about this? They are not needed but I have them. Why not take them if they prevent fast heartbeat and reduce possible headache? I read how someone backed out just because of insane heartbeat that freaked them out. I could reduce the dosage too.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Where did you hear about this? They are not needed but I have them. Why not take them if they prevent fast heartbeat and reduce possible headache? I read how someone backed out just because of insane heartbeat that freaked them out. I could reduce the dosage too.
That was a old thread 2020, recent thread and recent sn attempts most of them didn't talk about beta blockers and most said to avoid it

You already taking meto and benzos, the more drugs you include more chances of vomiting and drugs react differently with each other

High heartbeat is ain't that bad, it is like running, you can't include drugs for every symptoms then your chances of vomiting is gonna be high and absorption will take time

Keep your sn procedure as simple as possible

I know a case where that person used only otc medicine, no meto and no benzos, he experienced the fastest death by sn

Check out this thread and the image

IMG 0161

Last edited:
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
That was a old thread 2020, recent thread and recent sn attempts most of them didn't talk about beta blockers and most said to avoid it
Also mentioned was benzos 20 x 30mg which is just ridiculous. They will knock you out before you even consider taking 2nd cup in case you vomit. I am sticking with older threads where peeps spent time researching and compiling information. New is not always better.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Also mentioned was benzos 20 x 30mg which is just ridiculous. They will knock you out before you even consider taking 2nd cup in case you vomit. I am sticking with older threads where peeps spent time researching and compiling information. New is not always better.
That's not some random source to disregard, this information is from recent ppeh edition who are the best source in the world for euthanasia so you will believe some random thread from 2020 and disregard ppeh sources who literally dedicated their life to understand different ctb methods

I just don't understand lol

Below is the book link you can refer

DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
>Stop eating and drinking when you are old
Majority of the people here are very young or at max half way through their life.

>Medications using a combination of a lethal drug and sleep medicine
What kind and how can I acquire it? Is it benzos?

>Using an inert gas such als helium or nitrogen gas
It feels like this is such a complicated method that can also fail quite easily. I would rather stick with my hanging method.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
>Stop eating and drinking when you are old
Majority of the people here are very young or at max half way through their life.

>Medications using a combination of a lethal drug and sleep medicine
What kind and how can I acquire it? Is it benzos?

>Using an inert gas such als helium or nitrogen gas
It feels like this is such a complicated method that can also fail quite easily. I would rather stick with my hanging method.
Yes benzos is a drug mostly prescribed but you can get from other sources too

Inert gas method is not complicated if you spend some time and learn about it to do everything correctly, Inert gas method is one of the best ctb method available, every ctb method have their own challenges

Reactions: DesperateOne
DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
Yes benzos is a drug mostly prescribed but you can get from other sources too

Inert gas method is not complicated if you spend some time and learn about it to do everything correctly, Inert gas method is one of the best ctb method available, every ctb method have their own challenges
I'm assuming you do it through a car exhaust?