• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
I've been lurking SS for roughly 2 years but just recently joined. I have all of the latest PDF files of every guide/manual that mentions sn. I've literally spent months searching for and aquiring everything needed leading up to ingestion of sn. Antiemetics, beta blockers, benzos, so on and so forth. Even making sure to purchase specific names and brand names like tagamet. I keep seeing random posts stating things like, "no longer recommend" or "is now found to slow down absorbtion" but it's scattered throughout the site. Can we have a consolidated thread with the most up to date ingredients needed or "recommended" under the sn umbrella?

I really can't afford to mess this up. I will have 1 opportunity. Can whoever has up to date knowledge of this method post what it's been narrowed down to? I have a box full of stuff that I guess is no longer needed.

M

MideonNViscera

Student
Nov 26, 2021
Yeah, that would be quite useful. I thought Stan's guide was still the full story.

D

DarkAngel

May 23, 2020
I have been trying to glean through all of the information for changes as well. This would be very useful.

Agon123

Agon123

Sep 26, 2022
I'm going to use the stans guide. Except I will only be using domperidone and ibuprofen. However, I admit that there was a bit of chaos, because, for example, beta blockers are supposedly no longer recommended. Anyway, the most important thing is SN, fasting and antiemetics and I'm going to stick to it. Regards.
(sorry for spelling but i can't speak english and i have to use google translate)

onceuponadec

onceuponadec

I am a poor wayfaring stranger
Dec 23, 2022
I'm going to use the stans guide. Except I will only be using domperidone and ibuprofen. However, I admit that there was a bit of chaos, because, for example, beta blockers are supposedly no longer recommended. Anyway, the most important thing is SN, fasting and antiemetics and I'm going to stick to it. Regards.
(sorry for spelling but i can't speak english and i have to use google translate)
Why no beta blockers?

Agon123

Agon123

Sep 26, 2022
Dlaczego nie ma beta-blokerów?
I'm not sure, but they say they can extend the time of death. Well, I didn't delve into the subject, because I wasn't going to use them anyway, because they didn't seem necessary to me.

• Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I'm not sure, but they say they can extend the time of death. Well, I didn't delve into the subject, because I wasn't going to use them anyway, because they didn't seem necessary to me.
Them being useless is one thing, but extending the time of death?
Do you know where that was spoken about?
That would be a major concern.
There are other places online where information can be gathered but jw if it was specifically talked about here?
I was planning on taking it still, according to successful cases I had read about in the past and elsewhere off this site also.

crowbait

crowbait

they/them
Oct 4, 2022
Yeah I've been struggling with figuring out what to take with SN. I think if I fail the attempt I won't have the courage to try again

Reactions: deathissosad
Agon123

Agon123

Sep 26, 2022
Them being useless is one thing, but extending the time of death?
Do you know where that was spoken about?
That would be a major concern.
There are other places online where information can be gathered but jw if it was specifically talked about here?
I was planning on taking it still, according to successful cases I had read about in the past and elsewhere off this site also.
This was presented in one of the PPeH updates (propanolol was removed from the list of recommended drugs). However, I remember that there was a heated discussion on this subject and some people questioned the arguments. Well, as I said, I didn't delve into this topic, so you'd have to look for some additional information yourself.

onceuponadec

onceuponadec

I am a poor wayfaring stranger
Dec 23, 2022
This was presented in one of the PPeH updates (propanolol was removed from the list of recommended drugs). However, I remember that there was a heated discussion on this subject and some people questioned the arguments. Well, as I said, I didn't delve into this topic, so you'd have to look for some additional information yourself.
How often is the PPeH updated?

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Ahh.. yea I knew it was removed, but was never clear on exactly why.
Thank you though.

Reactions: Agon123
T

tilly17

Dec 23, 2022
Has anyone else heard that propanolol can extend how long it takes to die? I've only seen that it can be of benefit to slow down heart rate increases due to SN.
Was it really removed for this reason? Would you still take it if you had it? This has me very concerned now as whether or not to take this.

J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
Has anyone else heard that propanolol can extend how long it takes to die? I've only seen that it can be of benefit to slow down heart rate increases due to SN.
Was it really removed for this reason? Would you still take it if you had it? This has me very concerned now as whether or not to take this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221228_061848_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221228_061848_Gmail.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 0