• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GoingHome11:11

Nov 5, 2023
I've been planning to ctb for years now. I was going to do it NYE 2020 going into 2021, but my younger sister was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer a couple of months before NYE and I couldn't do that to her or my mother at that time. I love them both deeply, so I had to hold on until my sister beat it. She finally did and is doing extremely well now, so my time has finally come.

All these years I was planning to jump from my 25th floor balcony, but since my ctb date is nearing, I'm realizing that I'm too scared of heights to do it this way. I've been going back and forth with the idea of other methods and I've narrowed it down to partial hanging or SN.

SN seems more reliable and less traumatic in my opinion, but it is SO HARD to find a legitimate source. I hate that I didn't discover this method until all of these regulations were put into place. It's extremely unfair that we can't decide what's best for ourselves. If I want to buy something to ctb on my own terms I should be able to do so without the gov't getting in the way of that. Like seriously, what's it to them? Why do they care so much? They certainly don't care about me while I've been struggling through this life, so why do they care now that I want to end it? It's maddening honestly. Everything that makes it easy for us gets taken away. I looked into helium at first, now the tanks aren't pure anymore. Then nitrogen and that's now hard to source. Finally SN and that's now hard to source as well. It's like they want us to ctb in the most brutal and/or painful ways possible.

I'm so ready to go, but I can't do it in any of the peaceful ways I want to. I feel so stuck here and it's causing me a crazy amount of stress. I may just have to go back to my original plan and just suck it up since it'll only take a few seconds, but I'd much rather go out peacefully rather than terrified. Since I believe in reincarnation, I feel that the mental state in which you leave this world will carry over to the next life and that worries me.

Anyway, I'm sorry, I know this is long, but I just really needed to vent and this is the only place I can do so. Out of everything messed up about the methods and whatnot, at least we all have this community that shares our same mindset and that brings me some comfort. This is literally the one good thing in the middle of all of this and I'm so grateful I found this place.

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think too much misinformation is spread around which makes people feel trapped.

There are no new regulations, SN has not been banned and it is still readily available. It was just voluntarily delisted by some sellers, mostly ebay and amazon.

You don't have a new account, so I'm certain a couple of the trusted SN pros will share local sources with you.

Nov 5, 2023
I think too much misinformation is spread around which makes people feel trapped.

There are no new regulations, SN has not been banned and it is still readily available. It was just voluntarily delisted by some sellers, mostly ebay and amazon.

You don't have a new account, so I'm certain a couple of the trusted SN pros will share local sources with you.
Good to know! I'll try reaching out to someone.

Reactions: worthIess
J

Jiroscope

Apr 8, 2021

Is this true? I'm in Canada and the last source I knew got arrested and then that made me feel trapped... I felt so stupid for waiting to order, but I was hearing that people were getting checked on by the police for ordering so that scared me.

I agree with OP, I never gave my consent to be born, so why do I need other people's consent to die? If someone really wants to die, they'll do it. It's just a matter of method. It's fucked to force them to do violent and unreliable methods when it's possible to go a lot more peacefully. People who are considering to CTB are already suffering, it's fucked to make them go through one last violent experience.

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
I have the same exact problem.
And i have asked one. Got no answer.
I have tried sourcing a new one on my own..Got the message: You have to run a business to be able to buy from me, and it's a dangerous chemical. i could almost feel from that message, people had contacted this person many times. ( Tried sourcing on a market place from P0land)

So i really could need some help too. I just don't know who to reach out to,

. I felt so stupid for waiting to order, but I was hearing that people were getting checked on by the police for ordering so that scared me.
exactly.
Edit: i also had a source i found from Ukr@aine. But his website shot down. MDC. And i dont know this persons new one:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoingHome11:11

Nov 5, 2023
I have tried sourcing a new one on my own..Got the message: You have to run a business to be able to buy from me, and it's a dangerous chemical. i could almost feel from that message, people had contacted this person many times.
This is exactly the message I got too. I thought I had found a source since the 100% pure SN on the website had that business message on the product listing, but the 97% didn't. So, I added it to my cart and went to checkout. It wouldn't let me and that message popped up. I was crushed.

Reactions: ResidentEvil
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
I'll send you the source if you let me know if you get a wellfare check

Reactions: melancholymallory03
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so trapped in this existence, It's so incredibly cruel and horrible to me how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible, I despise how in this anti-suicide society it's too much to ask for if one simply wants to die in peace, I really wish there's the option to just peacefully cease existing without any risks or complications. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: anonymousbookreader
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I'll send you the source if you let me know if you get a wellfare check
Does this happen to some people ….? That's so sketchy
Like the cops just show up after to check on your safety because the original seller calls them? That's so odd …. And definitely wouldn't want that on my file anywhere …

R

restlessdream3r

Apr 12, 2024
I'm looking too and it seems impossible. Even sources on the dark web I've tried only are selling drugs for the most part. ;(

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Seems the only legit ones only sell to businesses and the rest are scams

BackToLobby

BackToLobby

Devastated
Apr 9, 2024
I will be thankful if somebody shared with me any SN source. I have 500g ordered but seller haven't delivered yet and I don't know the purity % so I want to have a backup seller

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Does this happen to some people ….? That's so sketchy
Like the cops just show up after to check on your safety because the original seller calls them? That's so odd …. And definitely wouldn't want that on my file anywhere …
Happened to me with IC but the owner was giving out advice how to CTB with it and it all went to court and, the police received every single persons name who bought it. Just a welfare check but extremely embarrassing and actual made me feel worse.