• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
hi. unfortunately i'm a little late to being serious about SN. by my understanding, that one guy was the only source around and then BBC cucked it. is there other sources around on tor? how is stuff from al***ba? or is SN just dry rn? should i just find a new method or just wait for more sources?

thank you :)

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
There's some sources still but you got to do your part and try to find it on your own first especially if you're a new member who can't be trusted. What you have to do is type and search for keywords such as 'sodium nitrite marketplace' or something similar. Then you make sure and call the site's customer service and ask if they'll send the sn to individuals or only to labs/colleges. You can also research more on this SS using the search bar using specific keywords again and see what pops up. I found two sources doing just that.

I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
NoThere's some sources still but you got to do your part and try to find it on your own first especially if you're a new member who can't be trusted. What you have to do is type and search for keywords such as 'sodium nitrite marketplace' or something similar. Then you make sure and call the site's customer service and ask if they'll send the sn to individuals or only to labs/colleges. You can also research more on this SS using the search bar using specific keywords again and see what pops up. I found two sources doing just that.
Can you do that on the normal Web? Not dark web

xsa

xsa

july 3rd
Oct 7, 2023
There's a ton of good sn sources if you know how to find it. There's no need for buying it on tor, you can easily find it without going to such extremes. You should try searching for sn in many different languages, like polish, ukrainian, russian, etc. You should also try looking for it using it's chemical formula, for some reason that helped me find many great sources.

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
thank you all i'm gonna try to keep looking for a source <3

S

SitarSoul

Apr 2, 2024
There's a listing on A. marketplace for Pro-Cure Egg Cure Sodium Nitrite

It's not on their website but label says technical grade 99%. Comments say def not 99% or seems to be mostly nitrate.

If legit then it's breaking A's rules so might be mislabeled nitrate. I'm wondering if anyone has ordered this and tested it?

Reactions: divinemistress36
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
There's a ton of good sn sources if you know how to find it. There's no need for buying it on tor, you can easily find it without going to such extremes. You should try searching for sn in many different languages, like polish, ukrainian, russian, etc. You should also try looking for it using it's chemical formula, for some reason that helped me find many great sources.
Do u have a link u can send me plz…

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
I'm curious as to how the availability of SN progressed over time. Was it a gradual process of getting harder and harder to find? Or was it pretty much overnight that everyone changed their policies?

Is it going to get even more difficult or do the business uses ensure that it will always be around in some form?

Has anyone tried setting up a corporation to order the SN? Filing paperwork and getting a tax ID number?

LOVELYDARKDEEP

LOVELYDARKDEEP

will you gnaw off your own leg to escape the trap?
Mar 20, 2024
There's a listing on A. marketplace for Pro-Cure Egg Cure Sodium Nitrite

It's not on their website but label says technical grade 99%. Comments say def not 99% or seems to be mostly nitrate.

If legit then it's breaking A's rules so might be mislabeled nitrate. I'm wondering if anyone has ordered this and tested it?
Yes. It's junk. Tested and retested with different brands of test trips - all showed very low levels of nitrite - only a notch or two above control (pure distilled water). It's not packaged very well - comes in an unsealed container without dessicant, so perhaps that has something to do with it - either that, or they have major quality control issues.

Waste of time and money. Another reminder that if it's too good to be true - it probably is. Hammers home the point that it's a good idea to be diligent and take the extra time to test your SN before use.

Reactions: innominesatanas44