• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
Up it goes… it's possible that a good number of members bought from this FF supplier. Started at 7 available and now at 2.
bump
Important that members see this

Last edited:
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

đź“ś Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
Does anyone have actual proof PC isn't good? Because if I learned anything from being here, NEVER take anyone's word for it unless there's solid evidence or (as exhausting at it is) you've done your own research.

Even then there's room for mistakes…I mean look at the blood test. People were throwing around this misinformation for months…possibly years - claiming it's validity and now it's coming out that it turns brown whether it's nitrate or nitrite.

The whole thing is just aggravating. No one has their story straight, which brings me back to the question - does anyone have actual proof of this?

If not when the time comes, I'll use my own water test strip on it and post it for others. I just don't want to open it unless I intend on using it that day (if it is in fact legit)

exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
Does anyone have actual proof PC isn't good? Because if I learned anything from being here, NEVER take anyone's word for it unless there's solid evidence or (as exhausting at it is) you've done your own research.

Even then there's room for mistakes…I mean look at the blood test. People were throwing around this misinformation for months…possibly years - claiming it's validity and now it's coming out that it turns brown whether it's nitrate or nitrite.

The whole thing is just aggravating. No one has their story straight, which brings me back to the question - does anyone have actual proof of this?

If not when the time comes, I'll use my own water test strip on it and post it for others. I just don't want to open it unless I intend on using it that day (if it is in fact legit)
Nope, I haven't tested it personally. Would it be better to avoid using a sketchy SN source or taking a chance? I don't want people getting sick by taking NITRATE instead of nitrite. PC claims 99% nitrite, but multiple accounts of members experiencing symptoms of NITRATE poisoning. They survived their attempts, but were very sick afterwards.

I told people to avoid it because there were numerous claims that PC wasn't working some months ago. It very suspicious that PC is so easily obtained. Lots of failed attempts turning people off of SN all together. Until we get multiple accounts of successful deaths and quality testing I will not be promoting Pro Cure.

It's difficult to know what's good or not because everything here is based on blind trust in many ways.

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1, 2022
Nope, I haven't tested it personally. Would it be better to avoid using a sketchy SN source or taking a chance? I don't want people getting sick by taking NITRATE instead of nitrite. PC claims 99% nitrite, but multiple accounts of members experiencing symptoms of NITRATE poisoning. They survived their attempts, but were very sick afterwards.

I told people to avoid it because there were numerous claims that PC wasn't working some months ago. It very suspicious that PC is so easily obtained. Lots of failed attempts turning people off of SN all together. Until we get multiple accounts of successful deaths and quality testing I will not be promoting Pro Cure.

It's difficult to know what's good or not because everything here is based on blind trust in many ways.

If I knew what I know now, I probably would have never bought from PC - I don't recommend anyone purchase this due to the uncertainty.

But I'm stuck with the stuff now, and I don't see myself ordering any new SN anytime soon due to my living arrangements (unless I want to take a risk) but for now, it's probably best to double check what the true answer is before proceeding to plan c. I just have to be in a very dark state of mind before I feel like testing it.

While there are people who say they have gotten sick from it, there were also people promoting it before. So who am I to believe? I haven't really read up on anyone compelling enough to prove to me otherwise. I can think of maybe one who may or may not have made a mistake doing the regimen.

The user Shu was originally the one who first claimed it didn't work and seemed like a trustworthy person at the time - but he was also posting that the SN blood test worked.

I'm not talking bad about anyone, Shu meant well - but it goes to show we are all in the same boat here and none of us are chemists - to pretend we are experts is dangerous to those who are already in a vulnerable state.

I believe we should all be careful with what we share as fact, when really we're just as inexperienced as the next person - parroting what we already heard from other users.

exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
If I knew what I know now, I probably would have never bought from PC - I don't recommend anyone purchase this due to the uncertainty.

But I'm stuck with the stuff now, and I don't see myself ordering any new SN anytime soon due to my living arrangements (unless I want to take a risk) but for now, it's probably best to double check what the true answer is before proceeding to plan c. I just have to be in a very dark state of mind before I feel like testing it.

While there are people who say they have gotten sick from it, there were also people promoting it before. So who am I to believe? I haven't really read up on anyone compelling enough to prove to me otherwise. I can think of maybe one who may or may not have made a mistake doing the regimen.

The user Shu was originally the one who first claimed it didn't work and seemed like a trustworthy person at the time - but he was also posting that the SN blood test worked.

I'm not talking bad about anyone, Shu meant well - but it goes to show we are all in the same boat here and none of us are chemists - to pretend we are experts is dangerous to those who are already in a vulnerable state.

I believe we should all be careful with what we share as fact, when really we're just as inexperienced as the next person - parroting what we already heard from other users.
One of the problems is possibly inconsistent quality of product. Maybe it is working for some and not for others, can't rely on it, not worth the risk.

Decoy-Salamander

Decoy-Salamander

May 17, 2023
Specifically Pro-Cure Sodium Nitrite 32oz jars aren't actually nitrite?

Last edited:
Decoy-Salamander

Decoy-Salamander

May 17, 2023
I was about to purchase some of that. Is it confirmed not useful?

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1, 2022
I was about to purchase some of that. Is it confirmed not useful?
No, just hearsay. I'd probably just buy something else just in case, it's better to be safe than sorry. I haven't tested mine yet due to not wanting to expose it to air until I am 100% sure I am going to use it in the next day.

Or you could just buy from two separate sources as a backup.

Decoy-Salamander

Decoy-Salamander

May 17, 2023
No, just hearsay. I'd probably just buy something else just in case, it's better to be safe than sorry. I haven't tested mine yet due to not wanting to expose it to air until I am 100% sure I am going to use it in the next day.

Or you could just buy from two separate sources as a backup.
I've only found one place I can buy it online. It is from a place beginning with G in the name. I think if I order three bottles the police might come.

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1, 2022
I've only found one place I can buy it online. It is from a place beginning with G in the name. I think if I order three bottles the police might come.
I understand your worries. You could always buy it and then, a week or so later, order the other, so it doesn't seem as suspicious. Ordering some type of item along with it that would look like it was for curing meat may raise fewer red flags as well.

I'm not trying to persuade you, though; I'm just giving you options that came to mind. You do what you feel is right in your gut. Depending on where you live, you may have more to worry about than where I'm from.

Decoy-Salamander

Decoy-Salamander

May 17, 2023
I understand your worries. You could always buy it and then, a week or so later, order the other, so it doesn't seem as suspicious. Ordering some type of item along with it that would look like it was for curing meat may raise fewer red flags as well.

I'm not trying to persuade you, though; I'm just giving you options that came to mind. You do what you feel is right in your gut. Depending on where you live, you may have more to worry about than where I'm from.
I'm in NY state. I think I'll space them out as you said.

To test it you open and drop some on blood?

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1, 2022
I'm in NY state. I think I'll space them out as you said.

To test it you open and drop some on blood?
Yes that's one test, another one is aquarium strip test, do both the tests to be sure

The aquarium test strip is better imo… we don't know whether or not nitrate does the same when mixed with blood.

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1, 2022
Do both to make sure
I prefer the aquarium test - the blood test is too unreliable, and I'd be pricking my finger for nothing. The test strip will atleast give me a pin point to what I'm looking at.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I prefer the aquarium test - the blood test is too unreliable, and I'd be pricking my finger for nothing. The test strip will atleast give me a pin point to what I'm looking at.
It is recommended to do both the test but it's your choice

Purity of sn is the first thing to be worried about to do ctb using sn so I won't be taking chances

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1, 2022
It is recommended to do both the test but it's your choice

Purity of sn is the first thing to be worried about to do ctb using sn so I won't be taking chances
Recommended by who?

That's the thing; the blood test doesn't give me a basis for whether or not it's pure. I may end up testing it for the community if I do in fact have nitrate (just to see what my blood ends up doing since no one else is stepping up to do it), but as for me putting my trust in the blood test for nitrite, I can't do that. I have yet to see anyone document what nitrite and nitrate do with the mixture of blood side by side as a comparison.

But if it makes you feel better to do both, that's fine - but I don't think anyone should be recommending a test that has zero evidence of being viable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Decoy-Salamander
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Recommended by who?

That's the thing; the blood test doesn't give me a basis for whether or not it's pure. I may end up testing it for the community if I do in fact have nitrate (just to see what my blood ends up doing since no one else is stepping up to do it), but as for me putting my trust in the blood test for nitrite, I can't do that. I have yet to see anyone document what nitrite and nitrate do with the mixture of blood side by side as a comparison.

But if it makes you feel better to do both, then fine, but I don't think anyone should be advocating for a test that has zero evidence of being viable.

By your logic, aquarium strip test is not viable too because high purity nitrite will show high readings of nitrate too in the strip test

I always recommend everyone to do both strip test and blood test, it's the individual choice to do blood test or not

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1, 2022
By your logic, aquarium strip test is not viable too because high purity nitrite will show high readings of nitrate too in the strip test

I always recommend everyone to do both strip test and blood test, it's the individual choice to do it or not
It's giving me a reading though - a actual guideline on what the percentages are in it. Unlike the blood where it's turning brown no matter what two chemicals it is. Not perfect by all means but more reliable to what I'm getting with the blood test.

I'm not trying to argue with you, and I'm sorry it came across that way. There is so much disinformation being spread around so it's becoming incredibly bothersome to have to shuffle through what's fact or fake.

Last edited:
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1, 2022
It will give you reading but it will show nitrate too
Apologizes, I had sent my message too soon so I edited it.

I do know that though, why I said, it gives me a better idea on what's in it exactly.
No problem it's good to argue when it comes to ctb methods because it help to learn more and people who come in the future can learn from this and make something more advanced to test nitrite purity
True…just isn't my thing. Having 30+ people tuning in on your discussion is enough to knock my anxiety into overdrive.

Would be nice… what we have now is far too flimsy. The kind where you put drops into the vial may be a better alternative to the strips though…but I haven't heard many people talk about that nor have I tried it myself.

Just throwing it out there

Last edited:
Reactions: Vizzy
Decoy-Salamander

Decoy-Salamander

May 17, 2023
Apologizes, I had sent my message too soon so I edited it.

I do know that though, why I said, it gives me a better idea on what's in it exactly.

True…just isn't my thing. Having 30+ people tuning in on your discussion is enough to knock my anxiety into overdrive.

Would be nice… what we have now is far too flimsy. The kind where you put drops into the vial may be a better alternative to the strips though…but I haven't heard many people talk about that nor have I tried it myself.

Just throwing it out there

Has anyone tried the drops yet? I could try but I need a small amount of confirmed Ni and Na to compare.

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1, 2022
Has anyone tried the drops yet? I could try but I need a small amount of confirmed Ni and Na to compare.
I found this thread from June of 2022

The consensus of certain information has changed since then (blood test) but the post by Hercules I found interesting.

And this

Talks about it some here as well

And here… old thread - but I found it interesting that someone else talked about the "nitrite spiking" here also.

So it has been talked about…just not this year - it has mixed reports. There may be more than this though. All I did was search "aquarium test drops" to see what I could find.

tiny_dancer

tiny_dancer

Student
Aug 23, 2022
I did the aquarium test for PC SN (link below). Results are very inconclusive. I even used 3 different kinds of strips to be sure, and they also show differences in Nitrate levels, and very hard to tell Nitrite with the colours. So who knows?? I will personally not be using this SN because of the uncertainty.

• Informative
Reactions: Message In A Bottle