• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
Hi, so I finally got my SN tested. These were the results:
7772D938 CCDA 413D BDC8 64C3AA9CFE62
Anyone more informed shed some light on this please. I think it means it IS SN and by the looks of it, it's potent enough.
I followed this guide:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-my-sn-using-the-aquarium-testing-strips.31522/
I got so confused because it wasn't the strips, instead drops.. so I used a 5ml syringe for testing. Also used 2.5g (ish) to test with.

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
Idk if it looks really red, as red as the 8.0 rating... but maybe it does? It is certainly significantly more red than the 4.0 rating...

I'd probably go with it personally, but remember the camera/image quality or whatever could mess with the colour I'm seeing, compared to the one you're seeing.

So use your judgement, but imo I think it looks legit:)

Reactions: Wishfulthought
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
Idk if it looks really red, as red as the 8.0 rating... but maybe it does? It is certainly significantly more red than the 4.0 rating...

I'd probably go with it personally, but remember the camera/image quality or whatever could mess with the colour I'm seeing, compared to the one you're seeing.

Thank you for your input :hug:

• Love
Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

4.0 has skull and cross bones next to it,aswell as 8.0!!!!

EDIT could be for if your a fish though lol

thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Hey! Did you make sure you followed the right instructions of amount of liquid that the test brand suggest? And the right calculations based on the amounts you had? I am not putting you on doubt, but this is essential, otherwise the result can be a false one

I will too acquire a test that isn't with strips, and yes with two liquid reagents (drops) and 5mL of water with nitrite. Can you link or pass the aquarium test you used?

Thanks so much for the post! It helps a lot

Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
4.0 has skull and cross bones next to it,aswell as 8.0!!!!

EDIT could be for if your a fish though lol
:pfff: I have no idea..
Hey! Did you make sure you followed the right instructions of amount of liquid that the test brand suggest? And the right calculations based on the amounts you had? I am not putting you on doubt, but this is essential, otherwise the result can be a false one

I will too acquire a test that isn't with strips, and yes with two liquid reagents (drops) and 5mL of water with nitrite. Can you link or pass the aquarium test you used?

Thanks so much for the post! It helps a lot
Unfortunately I don't have a clue what test I used, I borrowed a friends. The instructions on the test said 5ml of solution to test with 5 drops. I followed the guide I posted to a T, not sure if I missed anything or did anything wrong :ahhha:

thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Unfortunately I don't have a clue what test I used, I borrowed a friends. The instructions on the test said 5ml of solution to test with 5 drops. I followed the guide I posted to a T, not sure if I missed anything or did anything wrong :ahhha:
Because if you change some value (like SN amount), you'd have to change other values. And you have to pay attention to how much mg/L your test identify. yours is 8mg/L. So you could make a solution that have 8mg/L and compare it. But if you made a solution with 10mg/L, yours results will be wrong. Other option is: you could make a solution with 4mg/L and then compare with the 4mg/L color indicator, that should be the right one (or almost that).

Have you seen this thread and this formula? https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-aquarium-purity-testing.34630/post-644690

I don't think I am saying some shit, but if I'm saying I am hoping someone corrects me. I'm trying to study how to do the aquarium test right, since there are many variables. :))

Last edited:
B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
Anyone know how much SN to add to the water to test? Is a gram enough?