• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Experienced
Apr 10, 2024
I think I've got everything I need. Meto arrived today. Insanely fast shipping from India to US. I need to test my SN. I found a lab testing kit I'm going to use instead of the aquarium strips. I want to be exact. I'd like to establish residency in a state where I can get a gun still.

After a few failed attempts, I will succeed this time. Going to do SN & CO......hopefully with a gun if the suffering is too bad.

When my money's gone, so am I.......though I'm going to give myself plenty of wiggle room.....not going to wait until I'm completely down to the felt. At this rate, I'm looking at mid-summer.

As another user posted, it brings a sense of peace when you get the necessary items.

T

Traveller12724

May 14, 2024
I hope you do find the peace you deserve on the other side. It sounds like you really did get lucky finding a source for SN in the US. Before I joined on here a couple of days ago, I tried my best to find a source and I failed multiple times to find a good source. I will keep looking but you should definitely feel lucky that you have almost everything you need, it does bring a sense of calmness. For me, I am looking to ctb towards the end of the year, I am still looking for sources and methods. Are you scared that you might let yourself down and fail again ?

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Experienced
Apr 10, 2024
Thanks. I failed in the past because of the methods I chose, not because of SI. Whether the triple method, I feel very confident in success. If my situation doesn't improve very soon, it's not even going to be a choice. I'm old, sick, and poor. Not going to be a homeless deep state target again.

Yeah, I'm not sure my SN is any good. I still have to test it. I may make some from the purification videos on YouTube. It looks very easy to make. It will be interesting to compare the testing from the SN source and the homemade SN. I'll post results when I have them.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel more at peace, it must be a relief to have what you need for ctb, I wish you the best in your plans.