• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tiny_dancer

tiny_dancer

Student
Aug 23, 2022
Hi everyone,

Needing some help to interpret these test results. I have been hearing concerns about the purity of PC SN (I purchased mine last Aug and it has remained sealed in a cool, dark place) so I decided to test it via aquarium test strips. I performed the text exactly as the tutorial instructed. Only thing is, it's so hard to tell the nitrite levels, the colours are so similar. I used 3 different testing strips and posted photos of each. There are definitely nitrites present and looks to me like the colour shows consistently around 5, but I could use some extra eyes to help verify. (Nitrites are second from the top in each).

Also, is it ok to use if it's not obviously 10mg/L?

Thank you so much!

Attachments

• 40F6293F-9689-4E6B-BDFE-DCBE46DD8DB3.jpeg
    40F6293F-9689-4E6B-BDFE-DCBE46DD8DB3.jpeg
    1,024 KB · Views: 0
  • D1E6F5D3-B544-46C9-AC1D-0529CEA4C37B.jpeg
    D1E6F5D3-B544-46C9-AC1D-0529CEA4C37B.jpeg
    966.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 594970EF-354E-4EEA-9AB1-6095303F23F9.jpeg
    594970EF-354E-4EEA-9AB1-6095303F23F9.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
The third pic looks a bit closer to the 5 mg/L mark than the 10 mg/L mark, the first two look like they could almost be 10mg/L. It might not be 100% purity but it seems good to me.

Reactions: Aisley
Upvote 0
pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
Seems good. Not 100% pure, but nothing can be pure these days unless you buy it from a overpriced chemical company.

Reactions: Aisley
Upvote 0
tiny_dancer

tiny_dancer

Student
Aug 23, 2022
The third pic looks a bit closer to the 5 mg/L mark than the 10 mg/L mark, the first two look like they could almost be 10mg/L. It might not be 100% purity but it seems good to me.
thanks, appreciate the help
Seems good. Not 100% pure, but nothing can be pure these days unless you buy it from a overpriced chemical company.
Thanks for the advice!!

Upvote 0
exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
Hi everyone,

Needing some help to interpret these test results. I have been hearing concerns about the purity of PC SN (I purchased mine last Aug and it has remained sealed in a cool, dark place) so I decided to test it via aquarium test strips. I performed the text exactly as the tutorial instructed. Only thing is, it's so hard to tell the nitrite levels, the colours are so similar. I used 3 different testing strips and posted photos of each. There are definitely nitrites present and looks to me like the colour shows consistently around 5, but I could use some extra eyes to help verify. (Nitrites are second from the top in each).

Also, is it ok to use if it's not obviously 10mg/L?

Thank you so much!
I wouldn't trust it personally. There is a chance that what you have is just fine, but there have been more than a few accounts of people failing with PC. People have gotten very sick lending members to believe they actually used nitrAte. There is a very good chance that it's more a quality control issue, a bad batch here and there, considering the large quantity of SN. My guess is that due to less than optimal conditions, high humidity, air exposure, shipping in containers, etc… maybe this lends to an inconsistent product. To me it seems awfully suspicious that PC is so readily available as well, considering how hard many are fighting to take SN off the market. I found it everywhere, cheap and in the 2 pound container. It's confusing, but I think it comes down to it being an inconsistent quality product more than anything else. Wish it was easier, but taking a chance and then getting really sick for days without dying sucks.

Reactions: tiny_dancer
Upvote 0
tiny_dancer

tiny_dancer

Student
Aug 23, 2022
I wouldn't trust it personally. There is a chance that what you have is just fine, but there have been more than a few accounts of people failing with PC. People have gotten very sick lending members to believe they actually used nitrAte. There is a very good chance that it's more a quality control issue, a bad batch here and there, considering the large quantity of SN. My guess is that due to less than optimal conditions, high humidity, air exposure, shipping in containers, etc… maybe this lends to an inconsistent product. To me it seems awfully suspicious that PC is so readily available as well, considering how hard many are fighting to take SN off the market. I found it everywhere, cheap and in the 2 pound container. It's confusing, but I think it comes down to it being an inconsistent quality product more than anything else. Wish it was easier, but taking a chance and then getting really sick for days without dying sucks.
Thanks for your thoughtful reply. That's what I'm afraid of…that's why I used the aquarium test, I thought it would give me a clear answer yes or no, but it did not unfortunately.

Reactions: exploitedbacteria
Upvote 0
exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
Thanks for your thoughtful reply. That's what I'm afraid of…that's why I used the aquarium test, I thought it would give me a clear answer yes or no, but it did not unfortunately.
CCS is available again. Members claim 98%. Possible successful attempts as well. Probably a better option, you would do the community a favor by testing it. I don't think anyone has tested CCS yet, best to my knowledge.

Reactions: tiny_dancer
Upvote 0