• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
I have two choices, and both use chemical reagents in water so I'll be using this testing method:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-an-aquarium-testing-kit-rough-version.18188/

One the tests only measures up to 1.2ppm though, while the other measures up to 5ppm. The 1.2ppm test is more trustworthy and accurate for the price according to people who own aquariums, while the 5ppm test is cheaper but harder to read in the higher ranges.

The guide says you can adjust the amount of water you transfer to the second bottle if you have a test kit that tests up to a different ppm.
But it doesn't say if it's better or worse.

I'm not even sure if this test is worth doing for SN actually, since these tests are for nitrite and not SN specifically. How exactly does this even work on a chemical level?

Last edited:
Reactions: hʚll and Joey
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I have two choices, and both use chemical reagents in water so I'll be using this testing method:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-an-aquarium-testing-kit-rough-version.18188/

One the tests only measures up to 1.2ppm though, while the other measures up to 5ppm. The 1.2ppm test is more trustworthy and accurate for the price according to people who own aquariums, while the 5ppm test is cheaper but harder to read in the higher ranges.

The guide says you can adjust the amount of water you transfer to the second bottle if you have a test kit that tests up to a different ppm.

I'm not even sure if this test is worth doing for SN actually, since these tests are for nitrite and not SN specifically. How exactly does this even work on a chemical level?
May I suggest testing SN with blood instead?

Upvote 0
N

Neal

May 25, 2021
The blood test will only prove the presence of SN, it wont give me an idea of the purity. Even just 50% SN can turn a drop of blood brown but not necessarily the body.
Do you mean just blood test is not enough for a successfull ctb?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
I have test tubes and a nitrite reading solution that goes up to 5ppm for my aquarium. I was wanting to use that originally but am terrible with math and wouldn't know where to start with the conversion. Plus I don't know how different it is with drops that I would be using that change the colour, as opposed to strips.

If anyone could take a shot at figuring it out it would be appreciated

Reactions: quiet.rabbit
Upvote 0
quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
Do you mean just blood test is not enough for a successfull ctb?
If you want your chances of success to be higher, then blood test is not enough. You want to be certain of the purity so you can avoid using SN that is too impure.

Reactions: Neal
Upvote 0
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i wish i could help, but i have no idea about it. i hope someone else sees the thread and helps you

Upvote 0
0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019

The higher the ppm, the more room for error there is.
But if you have a good scale that can measure 0.01g, that shouldn't be a problem.

I would go for the one with the better readability.

But from my experience the tests with reagents are very hard to read, personally I'd go for quality test strips (Or both if possible)

Yes, these tests work for SN.

Upvote 1
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
the blood test is listed in the resources section of this site, i imagine its because the owners of the site think its useful information!! Unless people want to claim that the owners of the site want to post inaccurate information?? i guess not!!!

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/blood-test-with-sn-blood-pics-inside.31365

Upvote 0