• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

CrazyHorse

May 9, 2022
Iam curious, are you using the same brand test kit as the one you used when you posted the following on September 22nd?

"I used the aquarium nitrite test with 4 ml water and a couple of small rocks of SN, and the solution came out beige instead of purple like the color chart indicates. What does this mean? Is my SN legit or crap? I'm thinking my SN is crap because the coloration has to be purple not beige or brown, which is what nitrate shows."

Reactions: Shu
C

Cali101

May 23, 2022
I have just done a blood test on my sn from ic (recieved less than a month ago) and my blood went brown which is a good thing I believe :)
Thanks for testing, I was getting worried about my ic sn. I didnt want to open the bag to test and risk it going bad, does the bag re seal okay after u open?

B

Belle1990

Jan 31, 2021
Yes all sealed back up fine but in a air tight container now just to be on the safe side but not worried about it going bad

Reactions: losing hope
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
I found this online. It is a forum with people who have alot of experience taking care of fish and using test strips to properly maintain the aquarium. According to this, if the test strip immediately turns purple then turns a green color in the first 4 -5 minutes, it indicates that the nitrite level is so high that is off the charts. Normally if someone is properly cleaning out the fish tank, the nitrite levels wouldn't get this high. If the nitrite levels got this high, it would kill your fish. In this case, you are directly testing SN. The green color would indicate a very high nitrite level which tells you that the purity of the SN is very high. Read the first 3 posts. It explains this in more detail.

Last edited:
W

wereqryan

Student
Dec 22, 2018
I found this online. It is a forum with people who have alot of experience taking care of fish and using test strips to properly maintain the aquarium. According to this, if the test strip immediately turns purple then turns a green color in the first 4 -5 minutes, it indicates that the nitrite level is so high that is off the charts. Normally if someone is properly cleaning out the fish tank, the nitrite levels wouldn't get this high. If the nitrite levels got this high, it would kill your fish. In this case, you are directly testing SN. The green color would indicate a very high nitrite level which tells you that the purity of the SN is very high. Read the first 3 posts. It explains this in more detail.

Thank you!

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

Alright. Problem solved.

N

Nzbus

Jun 19, 2022
Bom Dia Reaction GIF
What was the result when you tested it?

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
@wereqryan . Did you manage to do an aquarium test by using the methods in this forum?

Here is one link Aquarium test

There are a few more out there. Some people say that certain test strips are better than others as I understand. There is one called Quantofix which has a high range of measurement but also a little pricey. I think it worth trying with good strips and the bottles of water.

I know what you said with the API kit didn't work out like you expected. I can't explain why it was green either. Maybe the kit was bad as others pointed out. Maybe a different kit will be better??

You can PM me if you like of you have questions.