• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
Hi, I am trying to use this test for my SN. However I am having a bit of trouble with it. I have done a small blood test with it and believe it did turn dark brown almost immediately so believe it is good. I have tried to add some SN to the test tube and then shaking it - i can't stir inside the test tube and then add the solution and wait for a few mins but no colour change. Should it not still detect the nitrite? Is it better to use a few grams of the SN and dissolve in a bigger glass and somehow transferring it to the test tube?

Any help would be appreciated.

W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
I would love to try and help if you could possibly describe your testing procedure in greater detail! Im unfamiliar with the process of your test!

Edit:
Are you inferring that your using aquarium nitrate strips to determine potency or what?

B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
I would love to try and help if you could possibly describe your testing procedure in greater detail! Im unfamiliar with the process of your test!

Edit:
Are you inferring that your using aquarium nitrate strips to determine potency or what?

No it's a nitrite test kit where you add 5ml of water and then add 5 drops of the nitrite test solution, shake and wait 5 mins for the colour change.

I think maybe I need to fully dissolve it first in a separate glass and then transfer to the test tube?

W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
a test tube is not necessary any vessel that can contain your 50ml water will do.. just mix the salts in the water until fully dissolved and place your test strip in the solution for 4-5 seconds and view your result..

B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
It doesn't use test strips. You are supposed to compare test tube against the colour chart. How much SN to use for 50ml of water?

W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
You still havent even explained yourself man... Are you looking to determine purity, or what?
Or just to determine if it is actually SN ? what are you trying to find out

B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
I have haha!

Well both, that's what the test is for.

W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
I will just shut up then, i hope someone thats actually useful will answer your questions my apologies. Take care friend

I guess one last comment i have would be to use the amount of water and dose of SN that you plan on administrating to yourself. that should give you the correct results.. right?

Last edited:
B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
No sorry I appreciate your help. :)

This test is just really frustrating, thought it would be simple unless it's not even SN. :( :(

Reactions: Womps
B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
So according to this test it's not SN at all; seems to contradict the blood test (although was a small sample so can't be sure).

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
@Blurred_Reality is this any help?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-an-aquarium-testing-kit-rough-version.18188/

Reactions: Metalhead
B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
@Blurred_Reality is this any help?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-an-aquarium-testing-kit-rough-version.18188/

Thanks, unfortunately not though - it just doesn't seem to work.

I want to try the blood test again but wondering how to extract enough blood.

Wondering if it's a SN scam or not.

Can the blood test contradict the aquarium test?

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I believe any salt darkens blood but could be wrong about that because I haven't checked.

This gives an indication of the blood colour change that should occur with methemoglobinemia:

AE011E6A E70B 4F97 A9C6 BEF65A5F06D7

So a very dark, fast colour change would suggest it is genuine. Unfortunately I don't understand the aquarium tests so I can't advise you specifically about that.

As for the amount of blood, multiple shallow cuts can bleed a lot but idk if you'd want/ be able to do that.

Reactions: Metalhead
B

Belaya Noch

Sep 3, 2020
Hi, I am trying to use this test for my SN. However I am having a bit of trouble with it. I have done a small blood test with it and believe it did turn dark brown almost immediately so believe it is good. I have tried to add some SN to the test tube and then shaking it - i can't stir inside the test tube and then add the solution and wait for a few mins but no colour change. Should it not still detect the nitrite? Is it better to use a few grams of the SN and dissolve in a bigger glass and somehow transferring it to the test tube?

Any help would be appreciated.
I think I know the answer, because I apparently had the same problem. The thing is that, when the concentration of SN is too big, these aquarium tests results show that there are no nitrites at all :)) For example, if the testing range is up to 5mg/l, and the concentration is, let us say, 1g/l, the solution will not change its color.

B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
I think I know the answer, because I apparently had the same problem. The thing is that, when the concentration of SN is too big, these aquarium tests results show that there are no nitrites at all :)) For example, if the testing range is up to 5mg/l, and the concentration is, let us say, 1g/l, the solution will not change its color.

Hi, thanks for your response. So are you saying potentially it is too pure for the testing kit? And so no colour change.

B

Belaya Noch

Sep 3, 2020
Hi, thanks for your response. So are you saying potentially it is too pure for the testing kit? And so no colour change.
Not exactly, I mean that you should keep the stechiometric proportions just like in our forum instruction - make solution 1g/l, then add 5 ml of this solution to 1 liter of pure water, and you will get 5 mg/l - or something like this, I don't remember exactly - and this attempt should be successful.

B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
Not exactly, I mean that you should keep the stechiometric proportions just like in our forum instruction - make solution 1g/l, then add 5 ml of this solution to 1 liter of pure water, and you will get 5 mg/l - or something like this, I don't remember exactly - and this attempt should be successful.

I put like 5g in 50 ml which is a much higher concentration so you think there would be some results.

B

Belaya Noch

Sep 3, 2020
I put like 5g in 50 ml which is a much higher concentration so you think there would be some results.
This concentration is definitely too big, and this must be the reason :wink: A very trivial one, but somehow nobody writes about it. Just do everything like in the tutorial, and everything should work fine.

B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
This concentration is definitely too big, and this must be the reason :wink: A very trivial one, but somehow nobody writes about it. Just do everything like in the tutorial, and everything should work fine.

On the other hand I put a tiny bit in 5ml tube, maybe like 0.1 or 0.2 grams (probably less) and it did nothing either.

B

Belaya Noch

Sep 3, 2020
On the other hand I put a tiny bit in 5ml tube, maybe like 0.1 or 0.2 grams (probably less) and it did nothing either.
Hard to say, but 0.1 g per 5 ml is still far too much - it's 20g/l concentration if i'm not wrong.