• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mornings of nausea

mornings of nausea

Aug 9, 2023
I'm posting this here as a resource. I ingested a small amount of SN last month to gauge the discomfort of the effects and it was surprisingly mild. I didn't measure exactly but I scooped some on the edge of a spoon and ate it with applesauce. all of the described symptoms took place in the span of about 40 minutes and I did have to go to the hospital afterwards. anyway, here's what I noticed physically and how I felt:

1. ate the sn. it tasted salty, as expected, but didn't hurt going down or anything. I did get some heartburn but nothing unbearable.

2. I noticed my heart rate starting to go up slightly but this happened pretty slowly, it was about 5 minutes before I was even sure it was happening. I began to have a bit of trouble breathing as well but it was barely noticeable and again, I wasn't sure if I was imagining it until about 10 minutes after ingesting. it doesn't feel like suffocating, it feels more like your chest is heavy, like there's a cat lying on it.

3. about 20 minutes in, I noticed my mouth felt very dry and at this point, I was manually breathing. I was a bit scared but I wasn't in any pain, it was actually more scary how subtly it felt. my heart was racing harder at this point and I could feel it in my throat. my fingers and toes felt numb at this point and I felt like I was seeing spots in my vision and started feeling like I was going to pass out. my blood pressure drops sometimes and the feeling was very similar. I felt dizzy and nauseous but still no physical pain for me. my head was throbbing a lot too but it just felt like pressure. I also noticed that I was shaking really hard, possibly shivering? I didn't notice feeling cold but my adrenaline was going at this point so I wasn't really paying attention anyway.

4. 30 minutes in I started to really have trouble staying conscious and decided to call a friend because I began to panic a bit. I was having trouble forming words mostly out of panic but it was also a bit more difficult to speak than I expected. I was gasping for air at this point and my heart was still racing. I attempted to stand and realized I was unable to so I decided to lie down instead. I felt no significant physical pain or discomfort outside of my panic but I was coughing a bit at this point which did cause some slight discomfort. it may not have been the sn as I usually cough during panic attacks so it could have been that but I figure I'll mention it anyway.

this was my experience. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since and it brought me a lot more peace about my method and the effectiveness of my sn. It was extremely bearable until I started panicking but I'm planning to take something for that beforehand. I hope this is helpful to someone else.

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Thanks for your detailed experience. But I wonder when you were at the hospital, did you say what you took and why? And do you think it was less then 1g?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Your experience along with the similar ones reported here before, make me wonder if ingesting 20-25 grams of SN is actually necessary. It's crazy how powerful it is.
well it isn't surprising due to how it works even in small amounts, this is why it's been repeatedly stated to not conduct tests like this because you could be in serious danger before you know it. Yeah, I remember users questioning if 20-25g is really needed and sometimes, I'm not sure either due to how deadly it already is at 2g and even more so at anything above 10g but I think it's about the quicker onset of symptoms to ctb even faster I suppose. I tend to think about how many outside this forum have come across it, never posted a goodbye thread or anything like that, more people have ctb from it than we know since death from it is infrequently reported but I digress, how people have enough time to survive 20g+ still surprises me regarding with what we see at lower doses.

Question becomes does taking 20-25g correspond with a chance of success? Possibly but so I'm still sure a lot of people would ctb from anything above 15g. I know I probably would since I have a cardiac condition already.

Last edited:
dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
well it isn't surprising due to how it works even in small amounts, this is why it's been repeatedly stated to not conduct tests like this because you could be in serious danger before you know it. Yeah, I remember users questioning if 20-25g is really needed and sometimes, I'm not sure either due to how deadly it already is at 2g and even more so at anything above 10g but I think it's about the quicker onset of symptoms to ctb even faster I suppose. I tend to think about how many outside this forum have come across it, never posted a goodbye thread or anything like that, more people have ctb from it than we know since death from it is infrequently reported but I digress, how people have enough time to survive 20g+ still surprises me regarding with what we see at lower doses.

Question becomes does taking 20-25g correspond with a chance of success? Possibly but so I'm still sure a lot of people would ctb from anything above 15g. I know I probably would since I have a cardiac condition already.
Yeah I guess we can just gamble and try to estimate (based on barely anything) the risk of not ingesting enough of SN to be lethal and of ingesting too much, vomiting and ending up with ~0 grams in our system.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yeah I guess we can just gamble and try to estimate (based on barely anything) the risk of not ingesting enough of SN to be lethal and of ingesting too much, vomiting and ending up with ~0 grams in our system.
Not that simple regarding one or the other, sure you could ingest 50g and vomit most of all out but you could still get about 25% still left in your system which could still cause ctb, also vomiting doesn't mean failure, there's been vomit in cases of fatality from sn, near the body like in the bathroom or bed or carpet and that couldve been with 16g or even 25g, even the pos pedo who used sn to ctb shortly after his sentencing, vomited while in the holding and died later in hospital, he probably didn't take much more than 10g since he had to sneak in just enough to ctb with sn in a bottle of water he got at the vending machine. I listened to a Podcast about it a while ago regarding this.

Striking an equilibrium between how much to take will be lethal and how much not to take in order to not vomit too much of it out is the issue here, also estimations have been with what the lethal amount, I have otherwise no doubt that anything above 15g would work if the regimen, if the sn is pure enough, if the appropriate meds are taken as well, 15g was the amount to take not too long ago so it doesn't mean it won't work, it's just been revised plus there was a chart that shows how much sn to take per your body weight. I think @littlelady774 posted about it several times.

dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
Not that simple regarding one or the other, sure you could ingest 50g and vomit most of all out but you could still get about 25% still left in your system which could still cause ctb, also vomiting doesn't mean failure, there's been vomit in cases of fatality from sn, near the body like in the bathroom or bed or carpet and that couldve been with 16g or even 25g, even the pos pedo who used sn to ctb shortly after his sentencing, vomited while in the holding and died later in hospital, he probably didn't take much more than 10g since he had to sneak in just enough to ctb with sn in a bottle of water he got at the vending machine. I listened to a Podcast about it a while ago regarding this.

Striking an equilibrium between how much to take will be lethal and how much not to take in order to not vomit too much of it out is the issue here, also estimations have been with what the lethal amount, I have otherwise no doubt that anything above 15g would work if the regimen, if the sn is pure enough, if the appropriate meds are taken as well, 15g was the amount to take not too long ago so it doesn't mean it won't work, it's just been revised plus there was a chart that shows how much sn to take per your body weight. I think @littlelady774 posted about it several times.
Thank you for making it so much clearer! Still, there are so many different factors and god knows how many of them still haven't been registered yet.

lilin

lilin

Nov 22, 2020

Could you share the podcast title?

mornings of nausea

mornings of nausea

Aug 9, 2023
Thanks for your detailed experience. But I wonder when you were at the hospital, did you say what you took and why? And do you think it was less then 1g?
It was probably just short of a g but definitely not a full 1g. I did have to tell them what I took but I didn't explain why, I just said I accidentally ingested it. I was forced to stay in their behavior health unit for 72 hours though so I don't think they believed me lol.
Your experience along with the similar ones reported here before, make me wonder if ingesting 20-25 grams of SN is actually necessary. It's crazy how powerful it is.
it is crazy! I've seen people warning against tests like this but I really underestimated just how little it takes to cause severe symptoms.

Last edited:
Reactions: CloudyNightSky
GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
Do you worry now that your SN might be less effective if you need to try again since u opened the container and used a little? I did the same thing a while ago but its been sealed and i just worry so much about oxygen exposure messing with it

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm posting this here as a resource. I ingested a small amount of SN last month to gauge the discomfort of the effects and it was surprisingly mild. I didn't measure exactly but I scooped some on the edge of a spoon and ate it with applesauce. all of the described symptoms took place in the span of about 40 minutes and I did have to go to the hospital afterwards. anyway, here's what I noticed physically and how I felt:

1. ate the sn. it tasted salty, as expected, but didn't hurt going down or anything. I did get some heartburn but nothing unbearable.

2. I noticed my heart rate starting to go up slightly but this happened pretty slowly, it was about 5 minutes before I was even sure it was happening. I began to have a bit of trouble breathing as well but it was barely noticeable and again, I wasn't sure if I was imagining it until about 10 minutes after ingesting. it doesn't feel like suffocating, it feels more like your chest is heavy, like there's a cat lying on it.

3. about 20 minutes in, I noticed my mouth felt very dry and at this point, I was manually breathing. I was a bit scared but I wasn't in any pain, it was actually more scary how subtly it felt. my heart was racing harder at this point and I could feel it in my throat. my fingers and toes felt numb at this point and I felt like I was seeing spots in my vision and started feeling like I was going to pass out. my blood pressure drops sometimes and the feeling was very similar. I felt dizzy and nauseous but still no physical pain for me. my head was throbbing a lot too but it just felt like pressure. I also noticed that I was shaking really hard, possibly shivering? I didn't notice feeling cold but my adrenaline was going at this point so I wasn't really paying attention anyway.

4. 30 minutes in I started to really have trouble staying conscious and decided to call a friend because I began to panic a bit. I was having trouble forming words mostly out of panic but it was also a bit more difficult to speak than I expected. I was gasping for air at this point and my heart was still racing. I attempted to stand and realized I was unable to so I decided to lie down instead. I felt no significant physical pain or discomfort outside of my panic but I was coughing a bit at this point which did cause some slight discomfort. it may not have been the sn as I usually cough during panic attacks so it could have been that but I figure I'll mention it anyway.

this was my experience. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since and it brought me a lot more peace about my method and the effectiveness of my sn. It was extremely bearable until I started panicking but I'm planning to take something for that beforehand. I hope this is helpful to someone else.
i think that if you had ingested the full 25 grams that you'd be unconsious much sooner around 12 minutes on average. So any symptoms would only be experienced from 5 to 12 minutes or for about 7 to 10 minutes imo. because the onset of the symptoms seems to be about 5 minutes

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I'm so glad to hear that this brought you some relief. I feel the same, I'm feeling so ant peace with my method after testing. I didn't expect it to feel so normal, in a way.
In terms of normality, what would you compare it to? A bad fever, being inebriated or anything close to that?

mornings of nausea

mornings of nausea

Aug 9, 2023
Do you worry now that your SN might be less effective if you need to try again since u opened the container and used a little? I did the same thing a while ago but its been sealed and i just worry so much about oxygen exposure messing with it
I only opened mine a few months ago so I hadn't really thought about it. I don't know this for a fact or anything but I think it'd be fine even if the effectiveness was reduced. I got pretty close to accidentally ctb with such a small amount so if you're doing 25g or something, I'd imagine it should be more than enough. hopefully someone who knows the answer for sure can reply!

also, out of curiosity, was your experience similar? I apologize if that's not something you want to talk about!

Reactions: Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
i think that if you had ingested the full 25 grams that you'd be unconsious much sooner around 12 minutes on average. So any symptoms would only be experienced from 5 to 12 minutes or for about 7 to 10 minutes imo. because the onset of the symptoms seems to be about 5 minutes
Well there is the question of how fast the oxygen levels drop and if they drop low enough, that's when dizziness, weakness and general fatigue happens and sometimes this is also where some people experience ventricular fibrillation shortly before cardiac arrest and while this is generally believed to be around 70% MetHb levels, it can occur a lot sooner due to individuals factors.

That being said @mornings of nausea, this was very dangerous of a thing to do because it is a poison at the end of the day and sometimes I think the approach towards it is casual knowing what this can do in low amounts already. Perhaps it was curiosity that drove you to do it just like it did for everyone else in the past who dared to do it but for anyone else considering this, please don't attempt it unless you are fully capable of accepting any consequences, most likely requiring medical attention immediately. Even so

JUST DONT DO IT.

Last edited:
mornings of nausea

mornings of nausea

Aug 9, 2023
In terms of normality, what would you compare it to? A bad fever, being inebriated or anything close to that?
It's not quite like anything I've experienced before but I'd say it's closest to a mix of a migraine (minus the pain), a blood pressure drop, and trying to catch your breath after overexerting yourself. physically, it was mostly pressure in my head, nausea, weakness, and feeling like my chest was heavy and I needed to take deeper breaths. It sounds more uncomfortable than it felt though, covid caused me more discomfort.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
also, out of curiosity, was your experience similar? I apologize if that's not something you want to talk about!
Well I didn't drink anything significant, I just got of the granules on my skin and I felt lightheaded after a few seconds, nothing too detailed.

I only opened mine a few months ago so I hadn't really thought about it. I don't know this for a fact or anything but I think it'd be fine even if the effectiveness was reduced
So you opened this a few months ago? Did it come in the factory standard bottle? Yes it is fine because even diluted SN of 40-50% is potentially dangerous. So you did this out of curiosity if it lost any of its effectiveness after opening it once?

if you're doing 25g or something, I'd imagine it should be more than enough. hopefully someone who knows the answer for sure can reply!
Sometimes, even 25g can be excessive for this, years back, people still ctb using 15g and the success rate hasn't dramatically changed just because it's upped 10 more grams.

• Informative
Reactions: mornings of nausea
mornings of nausea

mornings of nausea

Aug 9, 2023
Well there is the question of how fast the oxygen levels drop and if they drop low enough, that's when dizziness, weakness and general fatigue happens and sometimes this is also where some people experience ventricular fibrillation shortly before cardiac arrest and while this is generally believed to be around 70% MetHb levels, it can occur a lot sooner due to individuals factors.

That being said @mornings of nausea, this was very dangerous of a thing to do because it is a poison at the end of the day and sometimes I think the approach towards it is casual knowing what this can do in low amounts already. Perhaps it was curiosity that drove you to do it just like it did for everyone else in the past who dared to do it but for anyone else considering this, please don't attempt it unless you are fully capable of accepting any consequences, most likely requiring medical attention immediately.
I definitely agree and while I'm glad I know now, I'm not touching anymore SN until my date. thank you for all of the info by the way, your replies are so helpful!

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It's not quite like anything I've experienced before but I'd say it's closest to a mix of a migraine (minus the pain), a blood pressure drop, and trying to catch your breath after overexerting yourself.
I see, it's pretty much the expected symptoms although it doesn't sound like they were overwhelming until later on when you started panicking a bit. Would overexerting yourself be closer to after a hard run perhaps?

it was mostly pressure in my head, nausea, weakness, and feeling like my chest was heavy and I needed to take deeper breaths. It sounds more uncomfortable than it felt though, covid caused me more discomfort.
Yeah, anyone reading will immediately jump to the conclusion that it was worse than you actually experienced just based of description. How bad was the nausea, did it come gradually or was it sudden?

Also, regarding the weakness, was it just a general feeling of weakness and headache because if so, it sounds similar to Asthenia or was it muscular?

Sorry for the questions, I get like this when it comes to sn.
I definitely agree and while I'm glad I know now, I'm not touching anymore SN until my date. thank you for all of the info by the way, your replies are so helpful!
No problem, I'm just glad your experience wasn't any worse than it was. But now you know, just because you opened your sn, doesn't mean it's lost its purity considering how durable it can be.

mornings of nausea

mornings of nausea

Aug 9, 2023
So you opened this a few months ago? Did it come in the factory standard bottle? Yes it is fine because even diluted SN of 40-50% is potentially dangerous. So you did this out of curiosity if it lost any of its effectiveness after opening it once?
I opened it in October and it just came in a baggie in a bottle and I've just been storing it in there since I got it. I mostly did it out of curiosity about the feeling, I was worried about physical effects being too strong and triggering my SI and felt like I could prepare better if I knew what I was in for. I did wonder about the effectiveness and purity of my sn though, so this test answered that even though it wasn't my original intention.
I see, it's pretty much the expected symptoms although it doesn't sound like they were overwhelming until later on when you started panicking a bit. Would overexerting yourself be closer to after a hard run perhaps?

Yeah, anyone reading will immediately jump to the conclusion that it was worse than you actually experienced just based of description. How bad was the nausea, did it come gradually or was it sudden?

Also, regarding the weakness, was it just a general feeling of weakness and headache because if so, it sounds similar to Asthenia or was it muscular?

Sorry for the questions, I get like this when it comes to sn.

No problem, I'm just glad your experience wasn't any worse than it was. But now you know, just because you opened your sn, doesn't mean it's lost its purity considering how durable it can be.
It's very similar to the feeling after a hard run, that's a perfect comparison.

the nausea was gradual at first then worsened suddenly but I think a big part of it was my anxiety. it wasn't too bad even at its worst, I just felt my stomach churning like I needed to throw up. it wasn't so strong that I worried about actually throwing up but that might just be because it was a small amount.

the weakness was mostly muscular, my head and limbs just felt heavy but I could still form thoughts, they were just fleeting. It felt like trying to move in a dream, kinda.

the questions are no problem! thank you for answering the questions earlier in the thread.

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I opened it in October and it just came in a baggie in a bottle and I've just been storing it in there since I got it. I mostly did it out of curiosity about the feeling, I was worried about physical effects being too strong and triggering my SI and felt like I could prepare better if I knew what I was in for.
So it came in a genetic plastic bag? I understand the feeling, especially trying to get an idea of what the physical symptoms will be and whether or not, they'll overwhelm you. I have tachycardia which is symptom of sn so in that case, I'm already familiar with probably one of the more worrying symptoms of SN besides the others, especially when it's the very first time.

Sn is very durable, there were a lot of threads asking if SN is still good even after opening it as if it was that sensitive because if it was such a volatile chemical, no one would be keeping it in drawers, closets or anywhere in the house, it's very durable and will last for a while. So, even if it wasn't your original intention, you answered your own questions...loud and clear

It's very similar to the feeling after a hard run, that's a perfect comparison.
How fast was your heart rate, if it's the comparison of after a hard run then I imagine around 110+ bpm or so.

the nausea was gradual at first then worsened suddenly but I think a big part of it was my anxiety.
I've long been under the impression that sometimes the symptoms aren't as bad as they actually are but that it's anxiety inducing for some to where they cannot handle it and call for help, which I completely understand in such circumstances but then, some later look back and realize that it wasn't as bad they believed. It's the same with the tachycardia and the same with the nausea in your case. It's doable if anxiety isn't a big part of it.

I just felt my stomach churning like I needed to throw up. it wasn't so strong that I worried about actually throwing up but that might just be because it was a small amount.
I think it was because of this, it was a small amount so it wasn't as bad

the weakness was mostly muscular, my head and limbs just felt heavy but I could still form thoughts, they were just fleeting. It felt like trying to move in a dream, kinda.
So did it feel like being locked in place because you couldn't move or were you drowsy? Do you see benzos as potentially beneficial for dealing with anxiety even if you took more sn, closer to the amount needed for ctb because it's worked in fatal cases.

the questions are no problem! thank you for answering the questions earlier in the thread.
No problem, these are the kinds of conversations I'm still around for in the meantime till its my time to ctb.

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
How much of it was you just panicking because you just drank SN and how much was it actually because of SN?

Like it could be a lot of placebo as it is a huge event in someones life i imagine

mornings of nausea

mornings of nausea

Aug 9, 2023
So it came in a genetic plastic bag? I understand the feeling, especially trying to get an idea of what the physical symptoms will be and whether or not, they'll overwhelm you. I have tachycardia which is symptom of sn so in that case, I'm already familiar with probably one of the more worrying symptoms of SN besides the others, especially when it's the very first time.

Sn is very durable, there were a lot of threads asking if SN is still good even after opening it as if it was that sensitive because if it was such a volatile chemical, no one would be keeping it in drawers, closets or anywhere in the house, it's very durable and will last for a while. So, even if it wasn't your original intention, you answered your own questions...loud and clear

How fast was your heart rate, if it's the comparison of after a hard run then I imagine around 110+ bpm or so.

I've long been under the impression that sometimes the symptoms aren't as bad as they actually are but that it's anxiety inducing for some to where they cannot handle it and call for help, which I completely understand in such circumstances but then, some later look back and realize that it wasn't as bad they believed. It's the same with the tachycardia and the same with the nausea in your case. It's doable if anxiety isn't a big part of it.

I think it was because of this, it was a small amount so it wasn't as bad

So did it feel like being locked in place because you couldn't move or were you drowsy? Do you see benzos as potentially beneficial for dealing with anxiety even if you took more sn, closer to the amount needed for ctb because it's worked in fatal cases.

No problem, these are the kinds of conversations I'm still around for in the meantime till its my time to ctb.
yeah, just a generic plastic bag that was sealed and put into a bottle. the tachycardia was a pretty weird feeling, it's crazy that you deal with that all the time! the familiarity should make things a lot easier for you though.

I'm not sure how fast my heart rate was if I'm being honest, I wish I would've taken a moment to count in the beginning but I didn't think to. next time I work out I'll count when my heart rate feels similar and I'll either reply again or edit this post with an estimate.

I definitely agree with others who have said similar, it wasn't nearly as bad looking back and that's saying something considering I was surprised about how tolerable it was during. I agree with you too, I think the worst of it was just my anxiety. I didn't feel locked in place but it's hard to say if that'd be the case with a higher dose. I just felt drowsy and weak, mostly. I attempted to stand at one point and couldn't but it wasn't a stuck feeling, it was more like my body felt very heavy and I didn't think I'd be able to stand for long.

I definitely think benzos would be helpful as the anxiety was worse than the actual physical effects.
How much of it was you just panicking because you just drank SN and how much was it actually because of SN?

Like it could be a lot of placebo as it is a huge event in someones life i imagine
It's hard to tell but I do think anxiety was the cause of the worst of the symptoms. based on panic attacks I've had in the past, I'd estimate 70% or 80% of the symptoms I had past the 30 minute mark were from anxiety. I was fighting unconsciousness pretty hard and my adrenaline was high but I really believe I would've just "fallen asleep" with some mild discomfort if I'd let go.

Last edited:
L

losing hope

Specialist
Apr 27, 2022
I definitely think benzos would be helpful as the anxiety was worse than the actual physical effects.

It's hard to tell but I do think anxiety was the cause of the worst of the symptoms. based on panic attacks I've had in the past, I'd estimate 70% or 80% of the symptoms I had past the 30 minute mark were from anxiety. I was fighting unconsciousness pretty hard and my adrenaline was high but I really believe I would've just "fallen asleep" with some mild discomfort if I'd let go.
Interesting & thanks for posting your story.

Do you think smoking a joint, on top of benzo's might help with the anxiety? It is stated I believe in the PPH that cannabis can be a second rate AE if you can't get anything else. Cannabis usually knocks me out fairly quickly, hence why I ask this question?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It's been a long theory of mine that those who did take benzos and ctb with sn had an easier time of it than those that didn't but it isn't to benzos are an absolute necessity, unless you know yourself best with regard to how anxious do you get plus it's also possible people who took benzos with a low tolerance would've possibly been sedated by the time any of the symptoms which might unsettle others if they stayed conscious any longer.

yeah, just a generic plastic bag that was sealed and put into a bottle. the tachycardia was a pretty weird feeling, it's crazy that you deal with that all the time! the familiarity should make things a lot easier for you though.
Yeap, Palpitations are no joke, it sucks and it especially sucks when your heart skips a beat, the feeling of a thud in your chest as your heart goes back into rhythm absolutely sucks especially if it happens more than once and if it's not so subtle as it usually is. This is why I take Beta-blockers everyday, just to help deal with it.

I'm not sure how fast my heart rate was if I'm being honest, I wish I would've taken a moment to count in the beginning but I didn't think to. next time I work out I'll count when my heart rate feels similar and I'll either reply again or edit this post with an estimate.
Oh, don't worry about it too much if you won't be able to, but it is similar to a workout session which isn't the first time anyone's described it that way.

I agree with you too, I think the worst of it was just my anxiety. I didn't feel locked in place but it's hard to say if that'd be the case with a higher dose
Perhaps the symptoms would've had a faster onsent with a higher dose although that is difficult to say since at that point, your life is literally on the line.

I just felt drowsy and weak, mostly. I attempted to stand at one point and couldn't but it wasn't a stuck feeling, it was more like my body felt very heavy and I didn't think I'd be able to stand for long.
This can be attributed to SNs ability to lower the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood, it was also due to the release of Nitric oxide-which causes vasodilation – the widening of blood vessels. This vasodilation can lead to a decrease in blood pressure and a reduction in the amount of oxygen that can be transported by hemoglobin in red blood cells.

Thus, The reduced oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood can cause the body to feel heavy and fatigued, as the cells are not receiving an adequate supply of oxygen for their energy needs.

Now in severe cases, which this would've been if you took a bit more, this would've progressed into dizziness, confusion and then unconsciousness.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023

How much do we owe you for being a guinea pig for this and what currency would you like this payment in? 😐🤑