• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Factoid
noun

1. an item of unreliable information that is reported and repeated so often that it becomes accepted as fact.

Just so surprised at some of the misinformation I have seen about SN that I am doing a social experiment to see if I write somethings that I admit are false, how long it will take to become an honest response to a question on the subject.

SN

1. If you drink SN when there is a full moon it will not work
2. When you drink SN, you will grow horns and a tail
3. Drinking SN is actually a magic potion, it brings a massive asteroid to earth which will wipe out all life on the planet except you. You will be gifted the curse of immortality that can only be broken by a true love kiss, which can't happen as everyone is dead.
4.Google should only be used under the supervision of Athena, the Greek goddess of knowledge. If she is not available - do not use google to help source any of the regime drugs in your country.
5. Search bar in the forum is dangerous, typing in something that you are looking for and hitting enter sends a coded distress call to first responders with your name and address for immediate intervention.

R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
I'm just curious as to what misinformation you have seen about sodium nitrite? Can you elaborate?

Last edited:
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Its Sodium NITRITE, not nitrate.

Didn't take long did it :wink:

Reactions: Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I shall enter that as 'Exhibit A' for the jury's viewing LOL

Seen too many times that SN guarantees a splitting migraine, severe pain and blindness in many people who have taken it. The inability not be able to use any form of search feature or engine to procure things locally always dumbfounds me

R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
I shall enter that as 'Exhibit A' for the jury's viewing LOL

Seen too many times that SN guarantees a splitting migraine, severe pain and blindness in many people who have taken it. The inability not be able to use any form of search feature or engine to procure things locally always dumbfounds me
How are you so sure that headaches, severe pain, and blindness are not common in many people? That along with the fact that it could take a considerable amount of time to lose consciousness is what is scaring me about using SN.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Factoid
noun

1. an item of unreliable information that is reported and repeated so often that it becomes accepted as fact.

Just so surprised at some of the misinformation I have seen about SN that I am doing a social experiment to see if I write somethings that I admit are false, how long it will take to become an honest response to a question on the subject.

SN

1. If you drink SN when there is a full moon it will not work
2. When you drink SN, you will grow horns and a tail
3. Drinking SN is actually a magic potion, it brings a massive asteroid to earth which will wipe out all life on the planet except you. You will be gifted the curse of immortality that can only be broken by a true love kiss, which can't happen as everyone is dead.
4.Google should only be used under the supervision of Athena, the Greek goddess of knowledge. If she is not available - do not use google to help source any of the regime drugs in your country.
5. Search bar in the forum is dangerous, typing in something that you are looking for and hitting enter sends a coded distress call to first responders with your name and address for immediate intervention.

I did not think I could laugh this hard today.

6. If you drink SN and look in the mirror, you won't see your reflection.

• Love
Reactions: Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Well the strong headaches are mainly Common in Sodium Azide which is a different product altogether. So another classic example of mixing facts and producing a factoid. Can you get a headache from SN? Yes you can as its a possible symptom of low blood pressure which SN will give you, is it a migraine - no. None of the 6 observed SN deaths by Exit highlight any of the seen symptoms as anything other than a mild inconvenience as otherwise it wouldn't be in the PPH. Granted its a small selection that were observed, but its 6 more than anyone here has seen so I know where my confidence is

Reactions: woxihuanni
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
Well the strong headaches are mainly Common in Sodium Azide which is a different product altogether. So another classic example of mixing facts and producing a factoid. Can you get a headache from SN? Yes you can as its a possible symptom of low blood pressure which SN will give you, is it a migraine - no. None of the 6 observed SN deaths by Exit highlight any of the seen symptoms as anything other than a mild inconvenience as otherwise it wouldn't be in the PPH. Granted its a small selection that were observed, but its 6 more than anyone here has seen so I know where my confidence is
I didn't know that there were six observed sn suicides. Do you know if there is a source online where I could read the excerpt on the six sn suicides? I would like to read what they actually observed. Thanks.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
please refer to factoids 4 and 5 above.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
LMAO - I will enter that as "Exhibit B" :smiling: