• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
SN + Compazine / Reglan - + Heroin - possible side effects / issues?

I am wanting to ctb using SN and Compazine probably... but I am a heroin addict.
I'm attempting to understand the above method; who knew we would need pharmaceutical / medical degrees yeah?!
ps: OD'ing on H alone doesn't work for me - Naltrexone brings you back quickly -&/ but I do experience nausea on large H amounts

I cannot find anything related to possible issues regarding heroin usage?
I know from experience that nausea is an issue (but have quite a tolerance) am looking thru Peacefull Pill Handbook etc
but if anyone knows please advise?
- i'm willing to reduce my H intake but experience hectic mania when in withdrawal.... (if this happens I will then hang myself)

any views / advice would be appreciated thanks.
Miguel

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Whoever follows the SN protocol, isn't found and follows the protocol. They will die.
Whoever consumes 25g, keeps it down and isn't found, will die.

Whoever wants to question it, find something to question them taking sn, then they are not ready to die. In which I hope this is true, because life can be good man

(I just ain't got balls to drink my sn. But I completely understand that it will kill me..shits scary dude)

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I don't know about any of the chemistry involved with what your asking or wanting to know but I found this thread for you...

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...rs-painkillers-draft.29822/page-4#post-649543

There is a section in this Faq regarding using opioids with SN, how true or correct it is I have no clue but according to this thread the possible issues it could cause could be Increased Nausea, reduced metabolism, reduced gastric emptying, reduced intestinal absorbtion.... I don't know if this is helpful to you or not but its the only thing I've seen related to what your asking. I hope somebody with better chemistry knowledge is able to chime in and help you out further.