• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
how much capsules need to be refilled to make 25 grams in capsules, and is it a good idea for a ctb instead of stirring with water and drinking

Reactions: TerminallyAlive
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Depends how big your capsules are.
There are arguments for and against:
For: bypass tastebuds, possibly e scaling urge to vomit
Against: no guarantee it'll all be released at once, large amounts of capsules can stick together and delay dissolving

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Aren't there any other capsules fitting for this other than gelatin?

Reactions: Stargazer100
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
I'm really curious about this too...

Reactions: SmellyRat
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
If you have a scale just weigh out 25G and fill capsules till its all packed?

greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
"000" holds about 1000mg., "00" holds 0.5 grams of powder while a size 00 holds about 735 mg or 0.735 grams

Reactions: Meditation guide
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
You need to make sure it all dissolves relatively quickly and all at the same time. I guess the thinnest caps might do?

Niftypoint124

Niftypoint124

Student
Nov 7, 2020
How is it you have capsules but no scale? I'm assuming you packed the powder, too?

S

Silentkiller23q

Oct 1, 2020
I did weigh it out before I put them in the capsules. Exactly 25 grams.

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
How on Earth have you done that??
I use 000 capsules daily and struggle to see how 25g would fit in just 4 - I can barely get more than a gram of most things in these caps, maybe 1.3g tops? And that's of fine powder, not the more crystalline structure of SN, which seems to be more voluminous than the stuff I'm taking daily?
Aren't there any other capsules fitting for this other than gelatin?

There are vegetarian capsules too, made from cellulose

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
How on Earth have you done that??
I use 000 capsules daily and struggle to see how 25g would fit in just 4 - I can barely get more than a gram of most things in these caps, maybe 1.3g tops? And that's of fine powder, not the more crystalline structure of SN, which seems to be more voluminous than the stuff I'm taking daily?

This is what i want to know too:notsure:
If only it was a simple as swallowing 4 capsules.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
This seems too good to be true.

"000" holds about 1000 mg., "00" holds about 735 mg., "0" size holds about 500 mg.,

So it would take 25 000 capsules, not 3.5.

Why would someone claim only 3.5 capsules? @Silentkiller23q ? Why did you post that?

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I measured a heaping imperial tablespoon of SN, I estimated 27g, and tightly hand-packed it into over a dozen gelatin capsules with just a little SN left over (that's why I measured out more than 25g). Where I live it's very humid, and the SN though well-sealed seemed moist (it's lab grade in a lab bottle), so the capsules startled breaking down very quickly and I couldn't store them. I wonder if SN is moist or dry in others' containers. Btw, I recommend wearing gloves if one isn't using a pill tray, I got a bit of an elevated heart rate from the contact and had to drink a lot of water, so I'm not worried that my SN has degraded.

Anyhow, I don't mean to be argumentative but I just don't see how 25g would fit in four capsules, even if one had a pill tray. The capsules I packed were all but bursting.

I tested with the same number of empty capsules how much water I would need to take them, and it was about 150ml, so if someone has a difficult time swallowing capsules, they would need more. Some of that water would empty the stomach before the gelatin capsules dissolved, which takes 10-15 minutes according to my research (assuming they're dry and not already dissolving when ingested), but I'm not sure how much water would empty by then, I would have to research that but am not particularly motivated.

Last edited:
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
I measured a heaping imperial tablespoon of SN, I estimated 27g, and tightly hand-packed it into over a dozen gelatin capsules with just a little SN left over (that's why I measured out more than 25g). Where I live it's very humid, and the SN though well-sealed seemed moist (it's lab grade in a lab bottle), so the capsules startled breaking down very quickly and I couldn't store them. I wonder if SN is moist or dry in others' containers. Btw, I recommend wearing gloves if one isn't using a pill tray, I got a bit of an elevated heart rate from the contact and had to drink a lot of water, so I'm not worried that my SN has degraded.

Anyhow, I don't mean to be argumentative but I just don't see how 25g would fit in four capsules, even if one had a pill tray. The capsules I packed were all but bursting.

I tested with the same number of empty capsules how much water I would need to take them, and it was about 150ml, so if someone has a difficult time swallowing capsules, they would need more. Some of that water would empty the stomach before the gelatin capsules dissolved, which takes 10-15 minutes according to my research (assuming they're dry and not already dissolving when ingested), but I'm not sure how much water would empty by then, I would have to research that but am not particularly motivated.

could you message me it won't let me message you?

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
how much capsules need to be refilled to make 25 grams in capsules, and is it a good idea for a ctb instead of stirring with water and drinking

25 x 1g capsules

I think there are far better chances with capsules than without them. Capsules can travel far into you intestines, so you won't be able to puke them out.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
25 x 1g capsules

I think there are far better chances with capsules than without them. Capsules can travel far into you intestines, so you won't be able to puke them out.
They will melt in the stomach and release the contents but at least you do not have to taste it or have it burn your throat like some have reported.

Reactions: yetme
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
They will melt in the stomach and release the contents but at least you do not have to taste it or have it burn your throat like some have reported.

some people worry they don't dissolve the right way?

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
i have no intention to be rude. but i personally believe, no matter what method you are choosing, that it's always best to stick to relatable and confirmed knowledge then to try your luck going for something that it's known not to be as effective/reliable.

when going for cbt, do not gamble.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
when going for cbt, do not to gamble.
You make a good point. Someone recently did this with capsules. It took about 15 or 20 minutes before he felt any symptoms, namely nausea, then he stopped posting so I assume they did the job as intended. It was in his stomach at any rate. He had a finger heart rate monitor on and showed his heart rate increasing.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Since my SN is solid i'm just going to swallow 15g in peices then make 3x 10g in 50ml and drink one so i don't vomit it all.

Fuck all this messing about with capsules.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gromit-CTB